Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 135805 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 48: Witch Way (April 29)
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2015, 10:08:39 PM »
Yay, Willow's a witch. I miss playing with supernatural Sims, hopefully we get them back soon in TS4.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't played the Sims 4 too much because there is a lot of content that I would miss  :(

Chapter 49- Space Bound

Now that Aunty Willow had some magical witchy powers or whatever, she went to help Rose out with her skills. With some ice blasts, she had the appliances broken again in no time. I suppose that's a good thing...

I think Rose wasn't sure what to make of the now broken appliances either.

Eventually, Rose knew that it was for the best and she immediately got started on re-repairing the plumbing and electrical appliances.

By the end of her teen years, Rose had her handiness skill supermaxed. She thanked Aunty Willow countless times for the tremendous help she gave her with her new witchy powers.

After that, Rose and Aunty Willow headed inside to join Ella and me. It was time for Rose's young adult birthday.

Here is young adult Rose.

Her final trait was the Family Oriented trait.

As for me, my daughter survived until young adulthood, which, to me, is a success so I have earned a nice long break from my duties. My little Rosie can take the reigns from here on out.

Toodles,

Ash Sakura

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Rose Sakura, the 7th heir in my family's dynasty. I am now the active heir, a duty that I will perform and perform well! After all, a woman in the military is expected to perform any and all duties to the best of her abilities!

Speaking of the military, I signed up for a job at the local base. I was looking forward to becoming an astronaut ever since my Dad taught me to talk as a toddler.

I did not begin my first day on the job until the next day, so I moved on to my next duty: finding a suitable spouse. I had a young man that I began dating in high school, Roderick. He was a very nice and respectful young man, but he did not age up when I did. Therefore, I called Roderick and invited him over, preparing to deliver the news to him that we could no longer be a couple. I did really like him but I needed to begin working on my requirements. However, when Roderick arrived, I noticed that there was something very different about him.

I was very happy to see that Roderick had also grown up apparently on the way over to the house.

Since we were the same age, I was pleased to say that Roderick and I were able to remain together and even take our relationship to the next level.

My Mother and Father suggested that Roderick move in with us, which he accepted. Mother and Aunt Willow gave him a makeover now that he was a member of the household.

Roderick had the Hates the Outdoors, Great Kisser, Hopeless Romantic, Diva and Friendly traits. His lifetime wish was to become a Master Acrobat.

Roderick was already quite talented at his career, but still had some work to do before he reached the top of his field.

He enjoyed working out with me while I prepared for my first day in the military.

I was really looking forward to finally getting my chance to go into space.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 49: Space Bound (May 1)
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2015, 05:36:59 AM »
That's quite an achievement for Rose to supermax handiness during her teen years, and with such a short time too. Roderick looks like a teacher I had in primary school  :o
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2015, 09:56:07 AM »
Rose is beatiful. I am impressed with how fast she supermaxed her skill.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2015, 05:10:35 PM »
That's quite an achievement for Rose to supermax handiness during her teen years, and with such a short time too. Roderick looks like a teacher I had in primary school  :o

Rose is beatiful. I am impressed with how fast she supermaxed her skill.

I was really surprised when I saw her supermax so soon. But, I had been stocking up on broken appliances so it made things easier  :)

Chapter 50- Simlandia's Funniest Home Videos

Roderick began performing his acrobatic routine while I was out working at the military base.

I was very impressed with some of the tricks he was able to perform.

On the other hand, Roderick also looked as though he was auditioning for Simlandia's Funniest Home Videos or SimTV's Top Funniest...

But he was back to his feet in no time.

A few days of performing and Roderick had completed his lifetime wish of becoming a Master Acrobat.

With Roderick completing his life's dream and me making progress in the military, we were able to set up our wedding for that coming weekend.

In addition to our wedding, the family had a few other things to celebrate. Aunty Willow maxed the sculpting skill.

Mom and Dad had their Elder birthdays.

Now that he was an elder, Dad said that he was retiring from martial arts and that I could use his equipment if I ever wanted to. I received an opportunity to learn martial arts, so I took my Dad up on that offer.

I learned a little bit of martial arts before I put my training on hold. I had some upgrading to do for my pieces in the family dynasty collection.

Hopefully it wouldn't be too much longer until I finished my requirements after this.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 50: Simlandia's Funniest Home Videos (May 4)
« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2015, 05:48:52 PM »
Some of those moves make me wince just from looking at them! Congrats to Roderick and the amazing Aunt Willow.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 50: Simlandia's Funniest Home Videos (May 4)
« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2015, 06:04:15 PM »
Some of those moves make me wince just from looking at them! Congrats to Roderick and the amazing Aunt Willow.

Some of those moves are definitely quite painful.

Chapter 51- Occupational Hazard (A/N: This chapter would have been up earlier but I never got a shot of Rose in her museum misplaced Rose's museum picture, so I had to go get a new one...)

Mom and Dad updated their wardrobes after aging up into elders. Here is Dad.

And here is Mom.

Things were calm at home for the most part. Roderick was out during the day, performing throughout Hidden Springs. I worked at the base or, if I was at home, I worked on my skills. Mom and Dad spent time doing whatever they wanted, but, for the most part, they spent their time together. Aunty Willow was...well, suffering from some occupational hazards...

Aunty Willow's screaming and chaotic run to the shower made me forget that it was my birthday too.

Roderick had his birthday as well.

Following our birthdays, Mom had some sparkles of her own...but not the good kind.

Mom begged Grim to let her stay a little longer. She had just turned into an elder and she also knew that I was so close to finishing my requirements and getting to have a family. Grim, however, ignored Mom's pleas.

RIP Ella Sakura, aged 53 days* (*I think...I apparently didn't write it down...bad, watcher, bad...)

Dad was crushed. I did my best to console him.

As for me, I turned my attention to my work. I pushed forward as hard as I could and finally got my last promotion. I completed my career, my lifetime wish and my requirements all in one fell swoop.

I headed home and found Roderick and informed him of the good news. We were finally able to start a family.

Now that I was going to be on maternity leave, I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Dad because I did not know how much longer he was going to be around, if Mom's death was any indication.

Of course, I had to cut my story short when I was struck with a sudden wave of nausea.

But the sickness was all for a very, very good cause!

The Seventh Heir

Name: Rose Sakura
Born: Week 35, Day 5
Traits: Brave, Athletic, Daredevil, Handy, Family Oriented
Unique Maxed Job: Military
Two Best Friends: Nicole McDowell, Adele Winterly
Three Skill Challenges: The Tinkerer, Plumber, Electrician
Four Opportunities: Jog Everywhere, Martial Arts, Piloting Made Simple, Finding New Recruits
Item Added to Collection: Upgraded Items
Career Reward: Handiness Certificate

Lifetime Wish: Become an Astronaut
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Spouse: Roderick Voss

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 51: Occupational Hazard (May 9)
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2015, 05:42:16 AM »
Congrats Rose! I love Willow's butt fire  ::) RIP, Ella, still so elegant as an elder.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 51: Occupational Hazard (May 9)
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2015, 01:47:19 PM »
Congrats Rose! I love Willow's butt fire  ::) RIP, Ella, still so elegant as an elder.

Thankfully, that room is located next to a bathroom so Willow could quickly extinguish herself!

You do a great job of making your elders not look so eldery.

Ella was just plain gorgeous so that made it easy  :)

Chapter 52- Rain Comes to Hidden Springs

Roderick and I were so thrilled to become parents soon.

We tried to get in some last moments between just the two of us before it would become the three of us.

It was a good thing that we did because I went into labor the next day.

Roderick and I had a little girl. We named her Rain.

Now that I had a little girl, I decided that I would need to be around for a while, so Aunty Willow cooked up a potion for me.

Dad was over the moon to meet his granddaughter. I was so happy that he got to meet his granddaughter because the inevitable happened shortly afterward.

Dad thanked Grim for letting him live long enough to meet Rain. He then shook Grim's hand, ready to be reunited with Mom.

RIP Ash Sakura, aged 57

Losing Dad hurt. First Mom and now Dad. I mean, I knew that it had to happen in order for Rain to succeed but that didn't make the pain go away. Roderick did his best to comfort me.

My real comfort came from little Rain. It was time for her toddler birthday and I was really looking forward to see what my little girl was going to look like.

She looks an awful lot like me!

Roderick was a proud papa. He immediately got started on working with Rain on her toddler skills.

Rain was walking, talking and using the potty by herself in no time.

She seemed especially interested when I tried to talk to her about the ocean or fish in general.

Watching Rain grow up and discover the world made the pain I felt from losing both of my parents a little easier. How could you not smile when you saw this sweet little face?

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 52: Rain Comes to Hidden Springs (May 11)
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2015, 01:51:13 PM »
Aw, she's so cute, reminds me of my niece. RIP, Ash.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 52: Rain Comes to Hidden Springs (May 11)
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2015, 02:35:14 PM »
Aw, she's so cute, reminds me of my niece. RIP, Ash.

Rain was definitely one of my favorite heirs in this dynasty  :)

Chapter 53- Something's Fishy

Rain's child birthday was right around the corner.

Here is my beautiful little girl.

Not surprisingly, Rain gained the Angler trait. She gained it in addition to her Excitable and Loves the Outdoors traits.

Aunty Willow sat down with Rain after she updated her wardrobe and worked with her on her school work so that she would be ready for her first day of school the next day.

After she was done with her Great Aunt, we let Rain go out and try fishing for the first time. She was a natural, to say the least.

See what I mean?

(A/N: Beautiful scenery!)

Rain's childhood days flew by. She spent most of her time in school or out at the pond with Aunty Willow fishing. It was soon time for Rain to age up into a teenager.

Here is teenage Rain.

She gained the Eco-Friendly trait this time.

Unsurprisingly, the first thing that Rain did as a teenager was to go out fishing.

Rain also lent out a helping hand to Aunty Willow in the garden.

Soon enough, it was time for Rain's prom. She was very popular in school so it was no surprise that she was voted Prom Queen. Apparently, Rain gave a dramatic speech when she accepted the crown.

I guess she gets her dramatic flair from her father. Here he is, singing in the bathroom to himself.

I was in the bathroom for a different reason. I had been feeling kind of queasy lately and I soon found out why that was. I was pregnant!

Roderick was absolutely thrilled that we were going to have another child.

He absolutely doted on me to make sure that I was well rested and pampered.

It was soon time for our new baby to join the family. We had a boy this time. We named him Stone.

It was sad, but I knew it needed to be done; Roderick and I remodeled my Mom and Dad's old room into a room for Stone. I'm sure Mom and Dad would be thrilled to know that their room was going to a very good use.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 53: Something's Fishy (May 13)
« Reply #146 on: May 13, 2015, 02:41:24 PM »
She grew up to be even more gorgeous. That's one of my favourite hairstyles too. Welcome Stone, I see some will take after his Aunty Willow.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 53: Something's Fishy (May 13)
« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2015, 11:18:40 AM »
She grew up to be even more gorgeous. That's one of my favourite hairstyles too. Welcome Stone, I see some will take after his Aunty Willow.

That hairstyle just really seemed to fit Rain, even as an elder.

Chapter 54- All About Stone...with Some Rain

Before we knew it, Rain was ready to celebrate her young adult birthday.

She was very excited about growing up and being able to tackle new and bigger things.

Here is Rain as a  young adult.

Her final trait was Family Oriented. (A/N: I would totally wear Rain's outfit. It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself)

Now that Rain is a young adult, it is her time to march bravely forward and tackle her requirements.

Farewell,

Rose Sakura

What's up! Rain here! So, I'm apparently the next heir in this whole dynasty thing. I guess that's cool. I mean, I get to spend most of my days fishing, which is something that I LOVE. Speaking of which, here I am, rocking the pond.

So, I decided that I was going to become a scientist. I thought about maybe just becoming a fisherwoman, but then I thought that being able to play around with chemicals and things would be really cool. Aunty Willow, who is just pretty darn awesome, volunteered to tutor me on the handiness skill. Well, she was going to but then she just went on about bathtubs.

So, you already know my Mom and my Dad and my Great Aunty Willow. The last member of my family is my baby bro, Stone.

Is he not the cutest little munchkin?

Mom and Dad got started with Stone on his toddler skills.

My bro, no surprise, had everything down pat really quickly.

Dad also made sure to sneak in some play time.

I also got in some play time, but a different kind of play time. I started taking up the bass because I needed three skill challenges and fishing only provided me with two.

While the bass was fun, fishing was my true calling.

I just made it back home in time from my latest fishing excursion when Stone aged up into a child.

Stone was a Light Sleeper and a Virtuoso.

And on this birthday, he gained the Friendly trait.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 54: All About Stone...with Some Rain (May 15)
« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2015, 01:53:59 PM »
Funny how Rain ages up in the same dress but in a different colour  ::) I'd also love to have her outfit, currently obsessed with plaid and polka dots.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 54: All About Stone...with Some Rain (May 15)
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2015, 06:43:01 PM »
Funny how Rain ages up in the same dress but in a different colour  ::) I'd also love to have her outfit, currently obsessed with plaid and polka dots.

I would totally wear Rain's outfit too. You can't go wrong with polka dots  ;)

Chapter 55- Goodbye Hidden Springs (Part I)

Stone had been hanging out in Aunty Willow's room, playing with her chemistry set when he had his teen birthday.

Stone decided that he was going to go into music, so he chose a flashy outfit that would be fit for a punk rock band. At least, that's what he said.

Either way, I think he's going to break some hearts since he's such a cutie.

The first thing that my brother did when he reached his teen years was pick up the guitar and begin to play. I played the bass for him a lot while he was growing up so I guess that sort of inspired him. It's going to be pretty sweet to be able to jam with my baby bro pretty soon!

Our jam session would have to be put on hold while I worked on my requirements. I had one last promotion to get for my job and, after reaaaalllly pushing it and working hard, I got it!

I was almost ready to move out on my own, which I was really looking forward to. I had a few things left to do before I could leave, which I knew that I would be able to complete within a few days. I suppose that it was a good thing because that meant that I had a couple extra days to spend with my family.

Mom continued working in the military, but, as an astronaut, she only worked one day a week. She played around with some other skills while she enjoyed her time off. Dad decided to do something else with his career instead of continuing his work as an acrobat. He joined the professional sports career. His team is doing really well this season, which is pretty sweet. There's talk that the team might make it all the way to the Simly Cup!

And Stone was becoming an awesome musician. He decided that he wanted to learn all about the different instruments. I happily agreed to lend him my bass once I was through with it. In the meantime, Stone split his time between school, music and friends.

Aunty Willow continued being just plain awesome, as expected. She got my portrait ready for my section of the museum a few seconds before I had my adult birthday.

Once I fixed my hair since my bow magically disappeared, I headed back inside to finish up my last skill challenge. I was going to learn all of the compositions that I could on the bass before I handed it off to Stone.

I totally rocked that last song and therefore completed my requirements!

The Eighth Heir

Name: Rain Sakura
Born: Week 41, Day 3
Traits: Excitable, Loves the Outdoors, Angler, Eco Friendly, Family Oriented
Unique Maxed Job: Science
Two Best Friends: Ranae Ashby, Reagan Wolff
Three Skill Challenges: Amateur Ichthyologist, Commercial Fisherman, Master Bassist
Four Opportunities: The Best Evaporating Dish is a Clean One, Extra Appendages are Fun, Learn a Thing or Two, A Meetings of Minds
Item Added to Collection: Fish
Career Reward: Fishing Certificate

Lifetime Wish: Become a Create Robot Cross Breeder
Favorite Color: Irish Green
Spouse: It's a surprise!

Summary of Hidden Springs Heirs

The Fifth Heir

Name: Forest Sakura
Born: Week 23, Day 2
Traits: Artistic, Excitable, Family Oriented, Savvy Sculptor, Perfectionist
Unique Maxed Job: Sculptor
Two Best Friends: Gary Shue, Athena Langley
Three Skill Challenges: Chiselmaster, Prolific Sculptor, Master Sculptor
Four Opportunities: High Quality Delivery, Banquet Centerpiece, Sculpt a Suspect, Sculpture for a Friend
Items Added to Collection: Sculptures
Career Rewards: Sculpting Certificate

Lifetime Wish: Living in the Lap of Luxury
Favorite Color: Spiceberry
Spouse: Minzi Cho

The Sixth Heir

Name: Ash Sakura
Born: Week 29, Day 6
Traits: Athletic, Disciplined, Brave, Workaholic, Family Oriented
Unique Maxed Job: Criminal- Thief Branch
Two Best Friends: Michale Nguyen, Jewel Song
Three Skill Challenges: Timber Terminator, Sim Fu King, Master of Meditation
Four Opportunities: Meditation Benefits, A Package for You, Evolution?, Irreplaceable
Items Added to Collection: Relics
Career Rewards: The Fox

Lifetime Wish: Become a Master Thief
Favorite Color: Orange
Spouse: Ella Carlisle

The Seventh Heir

Name: Rose Sakura
Born: Week 35, Day 5
Traits: Brave, Athletic, Daredevil, Handy, Family Oriented
Unique Maxed Job: Military
Two Best Friends: Nicole McDowell, Adele Winterly
Three Skill Challenges: The Tinkerer, Plumber, Electrician
Four Opportunities: Jog Everywhere, Martial Arts, Piloting Made Simple, Finding New Recruits
Item Added to Collection: Upgraded Items
Career Reward: Handiness Certificate

Lifetime Wish: Become an Astronaut
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Spouse: Roderick Voss

The Eighth Heir

Name: Rain Sakura
Born: Week 41, Day 3
Traits: Excitable, Loves the Outdoors, Angler, Eco Friendly, Family Oriented
Unique Maxed Job: Science
Two Best Friends: Ranae Ashby, Reagan Wolff
Three Skill Challenges: Amateur Ichthyologist, Commercial Fisherman, Master Bassist
Four Opportunities: The Best Evaporating Dish is a Clean One, Extra Appendages are Fun, Learn a Thing or Two, A Meetings of
Minds
Item Added to Collection: Fish
Career Reward: Fishing Certificate

Lifetime Wish: Become a Create Robot Cross Breeder
Favorite Color: Irish Green
Spouse: Still a surprise!

Moving Heir Requirements

4 x 4 Collection:

Sculptures: $81581
Relics: $1400
Upgraded Items: $14450
Fish: $4117

Total: $101548

Own All Properties: Complete Week 41, Day 6
Own All Buildings: Complete Week 32, Day 6

Property List:
Sakura Riverhawk Fitness Center
Sakura Riverhawk Cabins
Sakura Riverhawk Campgrounds
Sakura Riverhawk Beach
Sakura Riverhawk Tavern & Cafe
Sakura Riverhawk Cemetery
Sakura Riverhawk Poolside Retreat
Sakura Riverhawk Books
Sakura Riverhawk Falls
Sakura Riverhawk Club
Sakura Riverhawk Museum
Sakura Riverhawk Springs
Sakura Riverhawk Memorial Park
Minzi Sakura's Alchemy Shop (woah! something different!)
Sakura Riverhawk Luxury Lodge
Sakura Riverhawk Square

Buildings List:
Sakura Family Books
Sakura Riverhawk Marketplace
Sakura Riverhawk Family Diner
Sakura Riverhawk Bistro
Sakura Riverhawk Day Spa
Sakura Riverhawk Warehouse Corp.
Sakura Riverhawk Corporate Towers
Sakura Riverhawk Theatre
Sakura Riverhawk Hospital