Author Topic: The Fletcher Legacy, April Special Update  (Read 39579 times)

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
Finally new episode
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2014, 06:22:21 AM »

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Fletcher Legacy, Gen 3, Episode 0: Good News
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2014, 09:00:10 PM »
So much information!! Can't wait to see it all unfold.. and don't leave the house!  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2014, 03:36:16 AM »
I probably shouldn't have... but I laughed at "I'm going to leave this house". Just straight to the point, no melodramatic goodbyes! lol. I wish I could write it like that!  :P
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2014, 04:41:20 AM »
So much information!! Can't wait to see it all unfold.. and don't leave the house!  ;)
Well she had to! the house is too crowded now :'(

I probably shouldn't have... but I laughed at "I'm going to leave this house". Just straight to the point, no melodramatic goodbyes! lol. I wish I could write it like that!  :P
I actually wanted to make a full on dramatic goodbye, I have enough picture for it, but it's just too sad and it's really not my writing style to make a very sad story so I decided to make it like that. And especially that they still have many goodbye to go.
======
So, Happy Holiday everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful time!
And for the holiday I have some holiday-ish episode so enjoy?

Generation 3: Episode 0b: Fletcher's December Holiday

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Fletcher Legacy, Gen 3, Episode 0b: Fletcher's December Holiday
« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2014, 04:52:45 AM »
That was really funny! I especially loved the "wow you really nailed the holiday spirit" LOL had me laughing probably a bit too much!

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2014, 10:02:59 PM »
It took lot of efforts to spice things up in your blog, Markarch. There are lot fun things to see in your blog! My favorite definitely is looking at the family tree (it looks neat and very detailed) other than that is Quiz section. Glad that I can catch up to the latest :)

Now for the story section:

Let me tell you again. I love the hilarity. This is one of your charming points that keep reader want to stay. You’re also one creative soul when playing around with the images and captions. Not forget about speech bubbles which are your greatest strength. Other thing than that is randomness that happened in your story, for example like WooHoo with Death episode. Totally love it, lol.

And it’s nice that you try out another style in later episodes.

Broke the legacy rule? Don’t worry, people make mistake and nobody is perfect. As long you’re having fun with what are you doing that what matters the most. Keep it up :)
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
« Reply #126 on: December 26, 2014, 05:15:05 AM »
That was really funny! I especially loved the "wow you really nailed the holiday spirit" LOL had me laughing probably a bit too much!
I tried to have as many jokes for this "holiday special?", well I'm glad you liked it, thanks!

It took lot of efforts to spice things up in your blog, Markarch. There are lot fun things to see in your blog! My favorite definitely is looking at the family tree (it looks neat and very detailed) other than that is Quiz section. Glad that I can catch up to the latest :)
Thank you! I just hope people can engage more with my blog. That's why I put a lot spicy stuff in there. Making my own family tree is really fun, I wanted it to feature as much family member as possible.

Now for the story section:

Let me tell you again. I love the hilarity. This is one of your charming points that keep reader want to stay. You’re also one creative soul when playing around with the images and captions. Not forget about speech bubbles which are your greatest strength. Other thing than that is randomness that happened in your story, for example like WooHoo with Death episode. Totally love it, lol.
Thank you so much for the kind words, it really is helping that the game just create the perfect random moment for me.

And it’s nice that you try out another style in later episodes.
Hmm, I don't think I try out another style, but maybe my writing style is the one that is changing.

Broke the legacy rule? Don’t worry, people make mistake and nobody is perfect. As long you’re having fun with what are you doing that what matters the most. Keep it up :)
Hehe, I actually like feeling bad about breaking the legacy rule, maybe it's my rebellious spirit.
=====

Hehe, btw, I just updated the family tree, so we can welcome the new generation from the cadet branch, but it's also time to say goodbye to someone. I also make the non grayscaled version so you can see much more detailed family tree.

Family Tree Link

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2014, 01:22:33 PM »
"Well fine if that's how it's going to be" Kaching $$$$    ;D  Very funny markarch I think all good looking street buskers should read this update  ;)

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2014, 08:13:38 AM »
@Playalot Hahaa, thank you! Fun fact Dandre can only do that at night because he will sparkle when the sun hit him, hehe!

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2015, 05:33:16 AM »

If you watch The Legend of Korra you might now what it is, so yeah, new generation of Fletcher Legacy Challenge will be in 5th January. I'll updated the blog automatically every monday and friday if there's a bonus episode it'll be posted the next day. I already made the first 4 episode and it's going to be full of surprise (I hope)! I hope you like the new banner!

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2015, 04:18:27 PM »
Here's a new Fletcher Legacy Challenge everyone.
Every new episode will be posted automatically every monday and friday at 11AM PST or 7 PM GMT depending on who you are. I will still share it here as usual when I have time.

G03E01: A Great Pizza

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Fletcher Legacy, Gen 3, Episode 1: A Great Pizza
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2015, 07:47:35 PM »
LOL, you had me at the baby's thought bubble! Nice looking butler there, I can see Mike's need for a butler like that!  :P

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2015, 02:55:19 PM »
Shea's thought bubbles were so funny! Am loving the new butler..!

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2015, 02:03:52 PM »
LOL, you had me at the baby's thought bubble! Nice looking butler there, I can see Mike's need for a butler like that!  :P

Hmm I don't know what you mean? Mike just need someone to help him  ;)

Shea's thought bubbles were so funny! Am loving the new butler..!
I'm experimenting with sims baby talking ability, But I'm not sure they can. My experience said it's going to be needing 2 more days for baby to talk. Hehe.

Today is friday, (or saturday depending on where you are for me it's saturday) so it's time for some new Fletcher Legacy Episode!

Okay here we go!

G03E02: Pool Update!

[/size][/url]

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Fletcher Legacy, Gen 3, Episode 2: Pool Update!
« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2015, 05:32:35 PM »
The walking into the wall, the seat that wasn't available to Shea.. everything...! So funny  :D

anything