Author Topic: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Deleted File and Broken Pictures. Graveyard Please  (Read 42733 times)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Teething
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2014, 06:18:39 AM »

- even if Don is the bad guy in it!  ;D

...yeah, you already know about his part a little bit lol. Don't worry even a bad guy has a nice and soft side too untold ;)

The house... It looks simple, but it's neat to living in. At least they have some privacy when it comes to... <write yourself>  ::)

Such a cliffhanger and quite ambiguous as well, that’s good to keep us all amused while waiting for the unexpected ;)
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2014, 10:24:20 AM »
Oh, why Don? I'm getting ready to smack some sense into him. Hooray a nooboo or two  ;)
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrVoncreep

• Townie
  • One day, I'll be queen
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2014, 08:45:24 PM »
Wonderfull!

I love the tension bettween Dina, and Don, I love Don as a sim but his serial romantic... ness? Bothers me... Good job on making him settle down and getting him out of the crazy Caliente household

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2014, 01:12:32 AM »
Don!  What are you doing?!  Bad boy!

Oh Don, if you continue carrying on like this I'm going to officially unfriend you.  >:(

But yeah! A nooboo!  :D

I can't believe my eyes !
He should be grounded for the rest of his life.

Oh, why Don? I'm getting ready to smack some sense into him. Hooray a nooboo or two  ;)

I'm actually feeling pretty awful for Don right now! :( Poor guy  ;)

Such a cliffhanger and quite ambiguous as well, that’s good to keep us all amused while waiting for the unexpected ;)

Thanks Arimau - Sometimes these Sims just tend to give you a story... you only have to watch!

Wonderfull!

I love the tension bettween Dina, and Don, I love Don as a sim but his serial romantic... ness? Bothers me... Good job on making him settle down and getting him out of the crazy Caliente household

Thanks MrVoncreep! Yes his serial romanitc.. ness.. bothers me too...  >:(

Another couple of chapters will be up today at some time.. have to wait for my 2 year old to want a nap!  ;) I am just like Playalot and don't like to play too much further than the story, or I lose my thread of wanting to write and just play instead!  So I also am playing on a fun file while I'm getting the inspiration to write something!

Thank you all so much for reading and for the encouragement.. means a lot!  In the mean time.. here is a little taste..

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Solutions
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2014, 06:34:42 AM »
So Don just called and he is on his way home from the gym. He is eager to start on his aspiration, which means a hot date for us tonight! We are just going to stay at home as we are both pretty tired, but he asked me to make sure I get dressed in my party clothes, which I thought was really cool considering I just got some new outfits!  While waiting for him, I think I might just finish off this last masterpiece for work..

It was a great date.. gold even! Don did a lot of.. "kiss me here Princess"

And "kiss me here again!"

Oh yes.. it was a VERY successful date.  ;D As Don was sleeping I thought I might just check out the new place as I no longer need the sleep due to my watcher getting the never weary reward (your welcome) and I noticed that Don had managed to break the toilet!! Again!!

Not my favourite way to end a date!

Anyway.. I was thinking about how I was going to tell Don about me being pregnant. I know that this isn't something that either of us planned and I am not sure how well he is going to take it. So after a quick wardrobe and hair change, some food and shower I went off to work still worrying. However, by the time I got home - I was ready.. so first thing would be a sauve kiss..

A lovely holding of the hands..

Look deep into his eyes..

And let it all out!  I'm pregnant!!! Yay!!!

Don??

Don????  >:( >:(

Don:  Um..Yay..Woo, woo.. Yay..

*through gritted teeth* Really..  >:(

Went much better than I thought..

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2014, 06:37:57 AM »
Aw, I like the kissing scenes  ;) Don's expression is priceless, you're going to be a daddy whether you like it or not  ;D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2014, 06:50:38 AM »
Now I am sure that Don could have handled that much better and I was quite prepared to give him a good talking to when he woke up, but he ducked out when I was in the shower. After a few hours I heard him come back and he was looking rather sheepish.

Where have you been?
Don: Alena, stop.. please.. I know that I didn't handle the news as well as expected yesterday.  For that I am truly sorry.

Go on.. Say more of.. that stuff

Don " I need you to understand how ingrained this Non Committal trait I have is.. it's like asking you to never paint or even ADMIRE a painting ever again.  Can you understand that??"

You know.. I think I am beginning to see how hard this must be for you right now.

Don: "It is.. but you are my soul mate. I love you with every fibre of my being. Can you begin to forgive me?"

Of course Don, of course

Don "That's good because.. *gulp*.. here goes.."

Don " Alena Cloudbringer, you have been my home, my soul, my air and my light and although I can't promise to be your husband - I will promise to give you this ring to wear as a.. *gulp* commitment from me that I will be by your side forever.. if you allow me to be"

Don " Well.. um.. Alena?? Don't leave me hanging here.. please?"

Um.. Don, this is just so unexpected.. especially after last night

Um... yes!  yes!!  I promise to be your.. not wife! I love you, you crazy man

Um watcher??

Yes my Princess??

What have I just done??

Oh dear... *running to double check that Alena doesn't also have the non committal trait*.. nope.. Phew!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2014, 06:56:20 AM »
Congratulations on your not-engagement  :D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2014, 07:08:18 AM »
Aw, I like the kissing scenes  ;) Don's expression is priceless, you're going to be a daddy whether you like it or not  ;D
Congratulations on your not-engagement  :D

Thank you so much Brooke. He is absolutely terrified - but all his whims and autonomous actions are all to do with Alena.. it's so sweet.  I used to really dislike his character in Sims 3 (and a bit in Sims 2) but I really love how persistent he was with her from the very start! Thanks again.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2014, 12:34:12 PM »
LOL!  I love the fact that they "are NOT engaged".  That's one way to get passed the non-committal trait hehehehe

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2014, 06:38:26 PM »
Fantastic updates. Just so much to love about your story. LOVE the 'kiss me here.. and here, and just adore the not-engagement. <applauds like crazy>  :D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2014, 12:48:23 AM »
LOL!  I love the fact that they "are NOT engaged".  That's one way to get passed the non-committal trait hehehehe

Thanks Shewolf, I was actually surprised how easy it was to get him to propose.. he is the WORST at non committal!! hahaha He loves it!

Fantastic updates. Just so much to love about your story. LOVE the 'kiss me here.. and here, and just adore the not-engagement. <applauds like crazy>  :D

Thanks so much Playalot, that means.. well.. a lot!  ;D

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2014, 07:48:21 AM »
Congrats to the non-couple :) ! I love Alena's expression in the last pic.

Aww, I LOVE Don. I really have a soft spot for him: he was the first sim I played when I got Sims 2 and the first sim I created and played when I got Sims 3 (that was before I got Riverview). Unfortunately I have not gotten round to play him in his latest incarnation, since I went straight into my legacy when I got Sims 4. But it's nice to see him in other simmer's games.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2014, 11:06:58 PM »
Congrats to the non-couple :) ! I love Alena's expression in the last pic.

Aww, I LOVE Don. I really have a soft spot for him: he was the first sim I played when I got Sims 2 and the first sim I created and played when I got Sims 3 (that was before I got Riverview). Unfortunately I have not gotten round to play him in his latest incarnation, since I went straight into my legacy when I got Sims 4. But it's nice to see him in other simmer's games.

Thanks Tipi!  It's great to hear that someone loved Don in previous Sims games.. he doesn't often get picked because of his traits - but I think he is just, sweeter, somehow in Sims 4. I get angry at myself for having to put him in awkward situations for the story.. He is just so devoted to Alena it's amazing.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - The Plan
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2014, 01:49:47 AM »
I woke up this morning feeling amazing.. I know that I just got not engaged last night and the thought that he may never marry me bothered me.. but knowing that he is wanting to stand by me for as long as I want him to be there is beautiful.. I'm one lucky girl.  He is even cleaning the shower for me, letting me sit in peace and have my breakfast

Soon he comes over and holds my hands.. *bliss*

Don "Alena, there is something else I need to tell you"

Don "I got this envelope in the mail this morning and I think you should see it straight away.  They are photos, please look through these and let me talk to you after your finished. Promise you will let me talk to you when you have finished"

Ok Don, I promise. You better hand it over and I'll go inside and look through whatever is in that

The envelope fell from my hands, I looked through the window at Don and he came bounding in through the door.

Don " You promised to hear me out.. please"

When did this happen? I want to know when Don.. Was it the night of our beautiful date??  The day I told you I was pregnant with YOUR child?? Or was it.. the day you not proposed??

Don "Oh Alena..  please.. there is an explanation of all this if you just let me tell you"

Speak.. you have 30 seconds

Don "It was all a set up by someone.. a plan of some sort to make me look like I was cheating on you.  I wish that you could have seen the entire day, I wish that the person taking these.. these awful photos... had sent them all. "

Not convinced Don.. You were hugging her with such.. Pleasure!  >:( and then *chokes back a sob* you left together..  You left together Don!! Where did you go? What happened *breaking down into sobbing*

Don " I wish I could make you believe me.. I wish I knew someone who could prove that I am telling the truth"

I might be able to help with that...

anything