Author Topic: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Deleted File and Broken Pictures. Graveyard Please  (Read 42725 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - The Next Step
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 12:45:01 AM »
Yes! It's really happening! lol @ you telling Dina to stop with the push ups!  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 03:19:54 AM »
Ooo, so the plot thickens!

Yes! It's really happening! lol @ you telling Dina to stop with the push ups!  :)

Thanks guys!! More to follow.. now!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 03:51:49 AM »
As my gorgeous Princess was a bit emotional today.. I've decided to take over for just now... Apron strings are still cut, but just helping out a bit.

So.. Don moved in first thing in the morning and they both sat down whilst Alena went through the ground rules with him.. Which obviously shocked him as who would have thought there would be rules to move into an empty lawn!

Then as the conversation was about to get a little, well.. more physical... Miss Dina decides to drop by to see how the 'happy' couple was going

So everyone is talking happily as two of the three believe that they are all friends... When Dina "innocently" starts asking everyone what their aspirations are. Now in Sim world.. this is a very personal question. It's like asking someone what colour underwear they are wearing! Anyway.. our beautiful founder immediately blurts out her Painter aspiration and then looks for Dina for support

Dina "You can do it" Says the crazy lady in blue that will not stop excersing

Don was looking a little uncomfortable.. it was a stretch for him to agree to move in with Alena... he turns to Dina with a frown and turns back to Alena.. and says.. Don "Serial Romantic"

Dina "Really??" *fake gasp* I am still at a loss as to how she new what Don's aspiration was! She gets up to show "support" to Alena and of course our little fire cracker goes a little nuts

Alena: You move in here.. with me.. and intend on dating other women at the same time??? How could you????

Don "Alena.. Alena!! Stop shouting!!  Look at my relationship panel - go ahead!  Look at my aspiration goals.. it shows that only you are a romantic interest.. only YOU are the one!! I haven't even got one tick on my goals yet.. That is because I met you! I love you Alena.. more than anything!"

Alena: Really?? Oh Don... *gush*

Don " Dina... I'm at a loss as to why you brought this up? I told you in secrecy!! I also told you that as soon as I had a watcher that could control me, I was going to switch it - immediately to Soul Mate.. because I had found mine!!

Don "There have been a couple of things that confused me lately.. things that Alena has said - things that my friends have said to her.. and I am beginning to understand why!"

Don "I'm so disappointed in you Dina.. I thought that we were friends!"

Dina "We are Don! We are!! Listen.. I'm sorry!"

Don " Listen.. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.. just until I can calm down a bit"

Dina: "Oh no.. please.. let me explain.."

Don: "No.. not now Dina.. Please. Just. Leave."

And would you believe it?  The nasty woman actually left. In tears of course, but left.  This obviously was very confusing to our Princess - a minute ago her only female good friend was supporting her and then the next minute things kind of went haywire.. So Don just looked at her and smiled and told her how much he loves her and that there will be no more thoughts of other women for him... EVER

I believe this made our girl very happy indeed

I'm going to run with the wind!!!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 05:05:46 AM »
Oh Gosh! I totally forgot that was his aspiration!  :o A tricky situation nicely handled... sheesh. That's one horrible aspiration for sure. And , my goodness, that Dina sucks!  >:(

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2014, 08:55:13 AM »
I only now realized that your founder's hair, especially with that color, reminds me of Ariel in the little mermaid.

Oh my! New developments!  :D I like how you handled the whole "woman-that-does-random-push-ups" situation. Quite a nice rise of conflict in the story. I love it!
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2014, 01:57:28 PM »
Don is looking hot. I assume Dina was hoping the push ups would draw attention, but it didn't work - ha ha.
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2014, 05:51:59 PM »
Your Sim is pretty, I loved her. She's a bold, brave and independent princess. That’s quite rare for a princess these days who is spoiled little brat and snob. You must take a lot of time to creating her. It seems made by love. #what I am talking about here ::)

There's hilarity in your story and that's made me smile. Yeah, no wonder that Dina's single she love being sweaty, and she needs man who accept sweaty girl. There are also improvements in your storytelling, it seems that enjoy it so much. Keep it up.

Oh, dear. I hope that you wouldn't read into my Immortal Dynasty storyline (later), because you love Don so much.
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2014, 08:01:37 PM »
So funny! I will be following this story.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 03:31:27 AM »
Some start to a story , Dina sure knows how to stir up things...or so she thought  ;D

Alena is really pretty and I'm looking forward to reading more.

I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2014, 01:12:08 AM »
Oh Gosh! I totally forgot that was his aspiration!  :o A tricky situation nicely handled... sheesh. That's one horrible aspiration for sure. And , my goodness, that Dina sucks!  >:(

She does! Actually she is starting to really annoy me coz she just continues to show up.. everywhere!

I only now realized that your founder's hair, especially with that color, reminds me of Ariel in the little mermaid.

Oh my! New developments!  :D I like how you handled the whole "woman-that-does-random-push-ups" situation. Quite a nice rise of conflict in the story. I love it!

Thanks imayu, I was watching The Mortal Instruments last night and I was thinking that she look a lot like the girl who plays Clarey! hahaha

Don is looking hot. I assume Dina was hoping the push ups would draw attention, but it didn't work - ha ha.

Thanks Brooke - and no they did not!  I did a little makeover of Don (only his clothes) I hope you like it!

Your Sim is pretty, I loved her. She's a bold, brave and independent princess. That’s quite rare for a princess these days who is spoiled little brat and snob. You must take a lot of time to creating her. It seems made by love. #what I am talking about here ::)

There's hilarity in your story and that's made me smile. Yeah, no wonder that Dina's single she love being sweaty, and she needs man who accept sweaty girl. There are also improvements in your storytelling, it seems that enjoy it so much. Keep it up.

Oh, dear. I hope that you wouldn't read into my Immortal Dynasty storyline (later), because you love Don so much.

Oh Arimau, you are so sweet! I will definitely be reading your Immortal Dynasty - even if Don is the bad guy in it!  ;D

So funny! I will be following this story.

Thanks Lisa - it's always nice to know people are reading!

Some start to a story , Dina sure knows how to stir up things...or so she thought  ;D

Alena is really pretty and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Hi Ferretmania! Thank you so much, I am about to put up another chapter(s) now! Hope you all like them.  :D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Teething
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2014, 01:31:58 AM »
Hi.. I'm Don. It seems that I've started off this moving in together a little rough.. a fight with Alena, a fight with Dina and now...

I bet that fridge breaks all the time.. Right Watcher? Nope.. never

Oh.. here comes Alena.. will just keep drinking my milk, I'm sure she will not notice!

Luckily I was able to distract her with my charms and the promise to cook her some lunch, so whilst she was off painting, I started a nice green salad and thought I could smell myself.. so a quick shower was in order and.. Oh dear.

Unfortunately, the hammering right next to her trying to fix this was a bit too much to hide.. so I was getting ready to apologise and she was great! She actually said that it was time that we had a few more walls around us and for her to get a job. Apparently all the puddles were annoying her And the watcher by the way!

Sounds great to me!

But after 'agreeing' so well and 'celebrating' we got a little distracted

So more food was in order before our Watcher could take over with giving us a few more walls and...wait... was that..

Confetti??

Deep Breath Don.. Deep Breath!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2014, 01:44:39 AM »
So I sent Don for a jog.. perhaps it wasn't confetti Don.. Just a little snap when the toilet flushed.. must get that Steel Bladder reward for you both and then the toilet can vanish!!  Feeling better?

Gimme a sec..

You are right Watcher.. was just a trick of the flush! Phew! Am a little noncommittal here  Shocked!!  ::)

Meanwhile, back at the house Alena is enjoying being able to paint in the new Inspiration room - which is currently the ONLY room of the house

So back to the gym I go and.. what's this??

Seems Dina is trying to apologise..

Don sticking to his guns..

Go have a shower stinky girl!!

Oh no.. seems Don is forgiving her..

And, Hey!! Where are you two going??

Ok.. sending Don home now... And will be stepping in to buy Alena a present.

No more gym for you Don!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2014, 02:03:34 AM »
Don!  What are you doing?!  Bad boy!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2014, 02:21:00 AM »
Oh Don, if you continue carrying on like this I'm going to officially unfriend you.  >:(

But yeah! A nooboo!  :D

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2014, 02:33:07 AM »
I can't believe my eyes !
He should be grounded for the rest of his life.
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

anything