Author Topic: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Deleted File and Broken Pictures. Graveyard Please  (Read 42737 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Strange Request Part 2
« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2014, 03:57:30 AM »
You really crack me up ;D ;D

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2014, 06:13:00 AM »
Just caught up (finally, yes!), seems that you enjoyed a lot with this story, KTK. I just love every bit of piece that you took for screenshots especially for the expression, that’s so priceless!

Cross-over story with the Fox is a brilliant idea!

I think I love your sense of humor, KTK. Thing that you do with this family is never fail to made me laugh. Thanks for that! 

The family moments are made my heart melt. I am so jealous. Hope that I will have a lovable family like the Princess. And congratulations! You make Don as loveable character now, I also think that he deserved a little love and the way you told his stories make people love him more :)

That means people are indeed dynamic, no matter is their traits are they could always change and become a better version of themselves. It’s come back to the person itself that they want to change or not. Beautiful message, KTK *thumbs up*
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2014, 06:47:15 AM »
@arimau - You have just made me so very happy Ari! Thank you so much for those amazing kind words. I really have had so much fun with this story (my very first one too!)and I love every one of those silly little pixels.  ;D I wanted to say welcome back to the forum as well.. you have been missed!! *rushing to look at Misc stories to see if you have updated..*

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2014, 06:51:08 AM »
I love that celebrating scene! Their reactions were epic.  ;D

I can't wait when Alena meets "Dean". It's probably going to be haywire.
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2014, 07:07:29 AM »
@imayu - I'm actually looking forward to it as well, I actually have no idea what's going to happen, but I guess that is the best part when writing these stories! But I know you already know that  ;) ;D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2014, 07:16:34 AM »
I have some sad news.. I was playing with a different file the other night and at some point I must have deleted my legacy file my mistake.. I can not longer find it.  Mrs Flynn was very helpful with some links that might help me recover it - but unfortunately, didn't work for me. So the Cloudbringer's are retiring from the Legacy..  Plus I was stupid enough to move all my photos from Photobucket library into a folder - so now all the links are broken.. Epic Fail on my behalf.

So sorry everyone, am really disappointed in not finishing this as they were such a great little family.  But luckily I saved them a few weeks ago to my gallery - so you may see Alena, Don, Karly or Jaxon doing either a Legacy or a Dynasty soon  ;)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Deleted File and Broken Pictures. Graveyard Please
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2014, 08:01:19 AM »
I'm so sorry! Looking forward to your next try.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Deleted File and Broken Pictures. Graveyard Please
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2014, 08:18:56 AM »
I'm so sorry! Looking forward to your next try.

Thanks Judewright.. I'm actually really mad at myself.. but at least I have now learnt to either make back ups or be very very careful when using the 'save as' option!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2014, 10:10:39 AM »
I'm moving this to the graveyard at the author's request.