Author Topic: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Deleted File and Broken Pictures. Graveyard Please  (Read 42729 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Finally, an average day
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »
Ooo, congrats on an heir!  Juggling many Sims can be kinda nuts lol

Thanks Shewolf, I usually give up if I have more than 4 sims, but with all the great readers and amazing comments out there, I am more motivated than I have ever been, so perhaps nuts works!  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2014, 11:07:19 PM »
Oh yay! A heir, congratulations!  :D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2014, 07:03:03 PM »
Congratultions on the little girl, and Jaxons prank was so hilarious to read about.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2014, 10:33:47 PM »
@Playalot - I was so pleased it was a girl!! I think the story might speed up a little bit now.. can't believe I'm on 5 pages and the heir has only just been born!  :o
@LenaLJ - Thank you, I love that they now have a boy and girl.. I can hardly wait to see what pranks both kids get up to.  :D

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2014, 12:25:38 PM »
Congratulations on the baby girl, KTK10 and I can't wait to see how Jaxon manages to get his father angry.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2014, 10:35:36 PM »
Congratulations on the baby girl, KTK10 and I can't wait to see how Jaxon manages to get his father angry.

Thanks Ginj, I'm hoping to play a bit today and post something later.. so hopefully Jaxon will be able to come through and make his Dad mad enough!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Who's Birthday Is This?
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2014, 10:11:41 AM »
Don "Good Morning my little pumkin.. do you know what day today is?"

Don "I believe it's my birthday!!.. can you say Birthday?"

Hey Alena.. guess who thinks that it's his birthday today??"

Well it's actually..

Oh I know who's birthday it is.. but your husband on the other hand..

Oh Dear..

Yep! You said it..

Don "I know that they are going to throw me a huge party, make me a delicious cake.. ooh!  Let me practice making a wish.. and acting all surprised"

Don "Cool! Now, off to the gym!  Yes Hi! *wink* how are ya??"

Don "What was that?  Oh!! Oh, thank you.. yes I do look young for my age don't I!!"

Oh go home you silly little git.. you are even embarrassing me! It's not your birthday!! Go see Alena when you get home, I'm sure she will be able to cheer you up.

Don "Hello?"

"Hi.. I hear it's your birthday? That's great.. I just wanted to .."

Why did you hang up?

Don "Baby crying *shifty look*"

sure.. ok..

Don "JAXON!!! What have you done to this bathroom!"

Like father, like son

Don "Jaxon, really! What on earth were you doing in there?"

Jaxon *silence*

Jaxon "Karly is crying, I think I might go and talk to her"

Jaxon "I'm your big brother.  Now sometimes other big brothers get really jealous if their sibling is the heir.. but not me ok?  I'm going to be your best friend and your most faithful protector. I promise you"

Jaxon "Oh hey Edward! How are you? I'm glad you wanted to come over, there were a few things that I wanted to talk to you about before we can become friends"

Edward "'Kay.."

Jaxon "Let's eat and we'll go over it"

Jaxon "Now see my sister's crib over there?? Well, she will be having her birthday soon and I just wanted to let you know that she is DEFINITELY off limits.. To you or to any other guy.. You feel me?"

Edward "huh?"

awkward

awkward

Edward "Um.. I have to go.."

Hey Don!! Oh Man.. you should have just heard what your son said to that poor young Edward!!

Don "What are we going to do with him! hahaha"

Jaxon "What? I thought that was pretty cool.. Wasn't it? "

You bet sweetheart.. Here, let me give you a quick .. Oh No.. quick! Karly is growing up without us!

Hello my beautiful girl.. I see that she is also a perfectionist and wants to be an Artistic Prodigy?

That's right. Also as she is the new heir, a new colour will be introduced. From now on all new furniture/people added to the house will be yellow or wearing yellow

What do I need to change?

Oh no - you, Don and Jax stay in blue - that's your colour

Ok.. oh look at my girl already at the creative table.. She is beautiful

She sure is Princess, she sure is

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2014, 03:46:16 PM »
Such gorgeous nooboos!  Love them both and oh, Jaxon, you are the cutest big brother!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2014, 12:06:25 AM »
Such gorgeous nooboos!  Love them both and oh, Jaxon, you are the cutest big brother!

Thanks Shewolf! I was very happy with how both kids turned out. And yes, Jaxon is so cool with her.  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2014, 01:43:43 AM »
Jaxon with his 'hands off' talk was very funny! And what a beautiful heir! Karly is stunning. Thank goodness your founder knows how to handle those two boys of hers though! Sheesh Don+Jaxon= trouble!  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2014, 09:31:36 AM »
Jaxon with his 'hands off' talk was very funny! And what a beautiful heir! Karly is stunning. Thank goodness your founder knows how to handle those two boys of hers though! Sheesh Don+Jaxon= trouble!  ;)

I'm not sure what's going to happen next with them, I'm really happy with how the family is coming together, but I am quite useless at controlling more than 2 sims.. so it may make for some interesting screen shots! hahaha

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2014, 09:07:40 PM »
KTK10, just wait until till you have to take a subset of your household to the park or the gym or the night club and leave the rest at home.  Karly is gorgeous, BTW and off to a great start with her aspiration and traits.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2014, 01:17:35 AM »
KTK10, just wait until till you have to take a subset of your household to the park or the gym or the night club and leave the rest at home.  Karly is gorgeous, BTW and off to a great start with her aspiration and traits.

I know! I keep waiting until people are either at work or at school to leave the lot.. but I guess I'm going to have to be brave soon and stop my need for micro mangement!  ;) Karly did turn out pretty cute, really pleased that Alena's eyes at least passed on to both the kids.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Fights and Old Friends
« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2014, 08:10:15 AM »
Karly "Hey Mum, Do you think Jaxon will introduce me to Edward? I was watching him talking to him when I was having my birthday"

Oh honey, I'm not sure that it's a good idea to bring that up just yet.. Jax is getting ready to be a protective big brother

Karly "I'm sure he will be fine about it, really!"

Ummm...

Karly "It's ok, 'I'll ask him after I've finished my drawing, may as well get my husband all sewn up and ready to go"

I do worry about my kids, I worry that Jaxon is going to be too busy being a big brother, and forget to be a child. I worry that Karly will want to grow up too quickly without realizing the importance of having fun.  I also worry that her sense of getting things done, might make her forget how to laugh.

I left them to their homework, I thought I might be able to get a painting in before Don gets home from work.

But it wasn't long before I could hear them arguing.. something about Jaxon being Karly's big brother

And Karly telling him to knock it off

Jaxon "I think that went well"

<watcher and Alena together> He's so much like his father..

Don finally got home after the kids were in bed and I was excited to see him.  It had been such a long time since we have had a chance to spend quality time together.. but he seemed like he was a bit tense, even angry when he got back. He didn't even say hello, he went straight to the workout machine.

I wondered over to ask how his day was, but he gave me the cold shoulder!

I was shocked! I have no idea what it was that I had done wrong, or even if I had done something wrong at all

What the heck was that all about?

Don "I'm sorry, I just had to apologize to you whilst I was angry.. remember?"

No you silly man, you asked the watcher to change your aspiration for now to Fabulously Wealthy until we had more time together alone.. Now I'm angry and going to work out on your machine that you told me I wasn't allowed to touch..  Don't bother trying to apologize.

Don "Alena, you must trust me.. I actually forgot"

Thanks Don.. but actually it was me that forgot Alena.. It wasn't until I had instructed him to do it that I remembered

Don "Please sweetheart, I'd really love to have a late night date with you while the kids are sleeping"

Lets go inside then *blush*

Don "Do I still have it baby??"

Oh yes! Wow!!

OK... switching off now..

Don "... and then she went boo!!!"

Switching off again

Oh No! Did you just smack her in the head?? Let me see that again..

Yep, you did..Alena?? You ok honey??

Well that's going to leave a mark...

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Cloudbringer Legacy - Fights and Old Friends
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2014, 08:53:47 AM »
So first thing this morning poor Jaxon wakes up needing to go.. badly..

I think that Karly was confused as to why he didn't go before he went to bed

So after a quick kiss goodbye to his lady..

And a quick check to see the kids have made up with each other

He was alone at last.. well so he thought

What is SHE doing here?

Don "I'm just going to ignore her.. pretend that she is invisible"

Don "Will you just PLEASE get out of my way?"

Dina "Don, come on.. you have to listen to me"

Don "I can hear somebody talking, but I'm not listening"

Dina "Stop being such a child and just listen to me please?"

Don "No! No! Don't you understand how much damage you could have done after sending those photos?? I was always on your side Dina, always.. and now you expect me to just throw away all the bad things and forget that they even happened??"

Don "Not today Dina.. I'm going to work. You do as you please"

Dina "Reeeaaallly?"

Dina "I might just do that Mr High and Mighty Lothario.  I hear around the place that there is a mini Lothario around... I might just sit and wait for him"

Dina "Here he comes now... This is going to be good.."

Jaxon "Hi! I'm Jaxon, can I help you?"

Oh my beautiful well mannered boy.. if only you knew..

Dina "Hi Jaxon! I'm friends with your Mum and Dad. My name is Dina, but everyone calls me Dean. Why don't you sit down with me so we can get to know each other"

Dina "... and then I realised you could find all sorts of things in the ground if you just take the time to look"

Jaxon "wow!! You are so nice and so much fun! Thanks for taking the time to show me that. Do you mind if I start looking now?"

Dina "no... not at all.*smirk*"

Oh great.. here comes Alena.. about 3 mins too late

Did I miss anything?? Sorry I'm late

Did you miss anything?? How about a MIRROR!! *shakes head and leaves the computer*