Author Topic: Sims not showing muscle tone in live mode  (Read 4714 times)

Offline Minyare

• Nooboo
Sims not showing muscle tone in live mode
« on: October 20, 2014, 10:34:09 AM »
Hi!!
I'm having a little issue with my game. I say little because it doesn't affect actual gameplay but it's a little annoying.
My male sims show no muscle tone when I´m in live mode. They do show it in CAS. It's not a graphics or specs issue because I could see the muscles before (I think it started when I installed the third update, the one before ghosts). It's not CC related cause I tried a vanilla game. I don't know what to do anymore. I tried a clean installation without desinstalling the game, but it didn't work. After reading that I wasn't the only one with this problem, I felt a little relieved as it wasn't my pc, but it's frustrating, cause my sim has the muscle slider at max and the weight slider below half in CAS and in live-mode he looks kinda flabby.
I don't know how to attach images, so I'll paste a link to a post with the same issue, that hasn't been solved: http://modthesims.info/t/535150
Thanks in advance!!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims not showing muscle tone in live mode
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 03:22:56 AM »
Hi Minyare, welcome to the forum,

sorry I can't help you as my sims always looked ripped once they've done a second work out "push the limits".

Have you tried looking on the EA forum to see if anyone else has reported this as a bug?

This link will take you to a EA thread that talks about lack of muscle tone... hope that helps. If it's the same bug you can just log in, click the "me too" button or leave a post.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/no-muscle-gain-from-workout/td-p/3523781
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.