Author Topic: Naked Glitch  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
Naked Glitch
« on: October 19, 2014, 05:20:39 PM »
It may sound weird, but I've recently decided to start doing a kidnapping challenge Sims 4 style. But whenever my captured sim gets out of bed, they just take off all their clothes and its censored. I don't really know what to say or do about it...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Naked Glitch
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 04:44:23 AM »
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 07:31:59 AM »
Does the "kidnapping challenge" mean that you invite them to your house and put them in a room with one of your sims and remove the door?

If so, I've done that too and saw the same thing where the sim just decided to be naked.

If not, what exactly is the "kidnapping challenge?" I'm quite curious.   :)

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 05:52:04 PM »
You make a room with all the essentials; mine consist of 1 bed, 1 table, 1 small plant on the table, 1 chair, 1 wall bookshelf. Then the bathroom, (connected by an archway so they can go through it) A shower, toilet, sink, and mirror. I first start programming as a job but didn't work out. (wanted to be home so I could feed him, but I wasn't making enough money.) I would grab 2 servings of cereal, one for me and one for him. I click and drag it onto his table, and after he eats, I throw away the bowl and prepare him more. Because quick meals don't satisfy as much as regular meals, I began cooking for us. And if I needed to, when he was asleep I make and archway to enter his room and either repair broken things, or clean stuff, OR talk to him because I wanted him to be happy. I later made a 'couples room' and kidnapped his wife too, so I no longer needed to accommodate his social, but then needed to feed another mouth. So I had 2 single room and 1 couples room, arranged in a jail-fashion. Then I had a dining room and cafeteria where I would cook. At the end of the hallway, a 'wardens' quarters for me. Honestly, I valued and cared about them, so they lived a much better life than my own Sim! But it is very fun, the challenge of balancing money, yourself, a job, skills, bills, and more than one person all by yourself. If a thingy hasnt been made for it, Ill post one more indepth.

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »
Thanks @Flower1552, that's interesting. I've heard references to "kidnapping" before but definitely have never seen a full explanation of the idea and purpose, so I think it's be a great discussion to start.

I "kidnapped" Bella Goth recently so that my sim could seduce and impregnate her. Sounds kind of twisted writing it out!!  :-\ I was experimenting with how faithful sims are in The Sims 4 versus in The Sims 3.

Surprisingly, it was really difficult to get Bella to come around. It took some finessing. It helped to form a friendship first.

The other interesting thing is that I was able to make her my girlfriend. So that means...

A sim in The Sims 4 can have both a husband and a boyfriend, but NEVER 2 BFFs. Any thoughts on that??  ;)

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 06:04:21 PM »
Yep, I've been experienced the same thing. It's a pretty random glitch but I don't really care because I find it hilarious.  ;D  Probably the big patch on Nov 1st will fix it.

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 08:07:17 PM »
I had postedd a topic on the challenge but cant have it up until the Challenges thread or whatever.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything