Author Topic: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.10 is up! [1/27/15]  (Read 16431 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.03 is up! [10/20/14]
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 02:51:10 PM »
Things are looking up!   ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.03 is up! [10/20/14]
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 12:33:34 AM »
Oh, I have to do a happy dance. Good call, Camron, you won't regret it when nooboos arrive and you have a better home in the future.  ;D

*grins* Camron is a sweetheart.

They are such a cute couple, I especially loved their happy dance!! So funny!!  :D

They are just too cute together!  The things I catch them doing just make me squee XD

Things are looking up!   ;)

They certainly are!

Update incoming!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.04 is up! [10/26/14]
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2014, 05:21:15 AM »
What a beautiful proposal!  Lovely couple and I'm excited to see their nooboos!

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2014, 11:49:16 AM »
That was so lovely, the best part was the kiss that left her dazed  ;)
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2014, 05:18:26 PM »
So nice. Man that boy is a keeper!  :)

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2014, 03:09:46 AM »
What a lovely proposal and such a pretty couple.
I can't wait to see their nooboos , I'm sure they will be gorgeous :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2014, 02:47:28 AM »
Haven't been here for a moment. Do you know the way to sort stories that we read, Wolf? It seems like I missed things a lot. Haha.

It's funny that I watch Mulan a week ago. You have such a good taste picking the name of heroine, Wolf. And looks into history thing that means you'll use name of hero/heroine? Place specifically or it's related to your own liking? I always love tough heroine myself. That's so inspired for girl out there, to show that girls are strong.

You put efforts and time to put the right words and that's enchanting. I don't know about your style is but it's a mix around serious, hilarious and there's some wordplay there (which only some people understand). Then, read yours it's like read a novel. Well, a Young Adult novel with a moral value. I'm more into children story myself but I'm not there yet lol.

You also have a neat design for the place that you put your stories. It's like what Geek usually did. Well, I'm not fit into Geek myself but I love to make my place like home to everyone and you did that.

And thing that I always loved in your story is the dialogue. The way that you put it. It's charming. It just like seeing real people having conversation. Oh, what's the font that you used? I like it a lot. If you don't mind to tell me.

Well done. You did a great job, Wolf.
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2014, 01:22:20 AM »
What a beautiful proposal!  Lovely couple and I'm excited to see their nooboos!

Thank you!  I really loved how the proposal went.  They are too sweet together!

That was so lovely, the best part was the kiss that left her dazed  ;)

Yes, yes it was XD I thought it was too cute not to use lol

So nice. Man that boy is a keeper!  :)

You betcha!  He really is a keeper ^^

What a lovely proposal and such a pretty couple.
I can't wait to see their nooboos , I'm sure they will be gorgeous :)

Thank you so much ^^  And yes, they are.  They'll be along shortly, depending on how long it takes me to get there.  Going a bit slower than I wanted to in updating.

Haven't been here for a moment. Do you know the way to sort stories that we read, Wolf? It seems like I missed things a lot. Haha.

It's funny that I watch Mulan a week ago. You have such a good taste picking the name of heroine, Wolf. And looks into history thing that means you'll use name of hero/heroine? Place specifically or it's related to your own liking? I always love tough heroine myself. That's so inspired for girl out there, to show that girls are strong.

You put efforts and time to put the right words and that's enchanting. I don't know about your style is but it's a mix around serious, hilarious and there's some wordplay there (which only some people understand). Then, read yours it's like read a novel. Well, a Young Adult novel with a moral value. I'm more into children story myself but I'm not there yet lol.

You also have a neat design for the place that you put your stories. It's like what Geek usually did. Well, I'm not fit into Geek myself but I love to make my place like home to everyone and you did that.

And thing that I always loved in your story is the dialogue. The way that you put it. It's charming. It just like seeing real people having conversation. Oh, what's the font that you used? I like it a lot. If you don't mind to tell me.

Well done. You did a great job, Wolf.

Thank you so much my dear!  You can bookmark any stories you read by clicking on the "Add Bookmark" button in the lower righthand corner of each page of posts.  Then when you click on the "My Bookmark" link on the top of the screen, it will take you to them and you can see each time there's a new post ^^.  I myself do that a lot, then if I want to see if there are new legacies or what not, I go and check that particular board every so often, then add anything new to my bookmarks as well. 

I am very glad you are enjoying my dear Mulan ^^  I love the movie Mulan and love learning about the person it was based on.  Right now, it's a mix and from different places, for both male and female ^^

I'm really going for this one to be light hearted and fun.  Since I'm doing NaNoWriMo while I write this as well, it's really meant as a break for me from the novel I'm currently working on.  I don't do humor real well normally, at least if I try.  So I'm hoping it doesn't come off too contrived.

Glad you like the blog.  I've only just really started blogging with Sims stories, so it's constantly a work in progress and I'm always adding new things ^^

Aw, thanks so much!  I'm glad you liked the dialogue.  I happen to love doing dialogue.  It's a lot of fun for me. 

Well folks, the next update is incoming!  Sorry for the delay!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.05 is up! [11/2/14]
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2014, 01:59:15 AM »
Yay!! A nooboo on the way! Really great update - the wedding was gorgeous, I especially love the time of day it was done, the photos looked gorgeous. They are such a sweet couple... no fighting feuds for them!  Unless it's about sport of course.  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2014, 04:39:26 AM »
Aww, that was absolutely beautiful.  :) I'm glad they thought to freeze it, got to be green these days and reduce waste!  ;) I loved the picture of them sharing/holding cake, and I especially loved the ending.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2014, 07:14:51 AM »
They are so perfect together, please do share the secret with us soon  ;)
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2014, 08:08:36 AM »
Yay for updates! Thanks for your help, Wolf. It made me easier to organized things. I see there's a new touch but I won't tell <grin> and seems you enjoyed this chapter so much from what I can tell.  Love to see another round and good luck with your NanoWrino attempts, 6400 words is such a feat for the first day. You can do it, Wolf :)
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 11:24:07 PM »
Yay!! A nooboo on the way! Really great update - the wedding was gorgeous, I especially love the time of day it was done, the photos looked gorgeous. They are such a sweet couple... no fighting feuds for them!  Unless it's about sport of course.  ;D

Thanks so much!  I love doing weddings at dusk.  It's fun ^^  And yeah, the two of them are just so lovey dovey lol  Sports are a different thing all together XD

Aww, that was absolutely beautiful.  :) I'm glad they thought to freeze it, got to be green these days and reduce waste!  ;) I loved the picture of them sharing/holding cake, and I especially loved the ending.

Thanks, Play!  Hehehe, yeah.  Definitely have to be green ^^  Thanks.  I've been experimenting with screenshots, so happy others are enjoying it ^^

They are so perfect together, please do share the secret with us soon  ;)

They are just very in love lol.  And I do mean that.  Soon as I left them to their own devices, I'd find them flirting heavily lol

Yay for updates! Thanks for your help, Wolf. It made me easier to organized things. I see there's a new touch but I won't tell <grin> and seems you enjoyed this chapter so much from what I can tell.  Love to see another round and good luck with your NanoWrino attempts, 6400 words is such a feat for the first day. You can do it, Wolf :)

Thanks Arimau!  I'm glad I could help ^^  A new touch on the blog?  I tend to change things periodically, so keep an eye out ^^  I did, I really did.  Mulan and Camron are a lot of fun to write.  And thanks so much! 

I know I haven't updated for far too long.  Apologies!  But Nano is done and I'm finally feeling up to writing again XD I did win Nano once more so I was happy about that!  And now, without further ado, there is an update up!