Author Topic: CAS making irl sims  (Read 1861 times)

Offline PurpleUnicorn

• Nooboo
CAS making irl sims
« on: September 28, 2014, 12:59:02 PM »
I'm not that fond on the new CAS. I had many custom sliders in TS3 and I think they gave me more options.. I tried to make my best friend in TS4 and I didn't succeed, I just don't know how I can make sims similar enough.. Do you have any tips?

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Re: CAS making irl sims
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 03:33:28 PM »
Dont forget that the side gives different options like "pulling the lips out or in" fixing the chin, straitening the posture which affects the chest position. I find it easier to design sims with no hair then add the hair afterwards.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline justme2

• Nooboo
Re: CAS making irl sims
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:49:35 AM »
Not just no hair -- also take off all the clothes (just leaves briefs on the males and bra/panties on the females). That can also help when trying to make the needed body adjustments; it's easier to see what your pulling if there's nothing in the way.

It's definitely a learning curve; took me a couple of weeks with the demo before I was able to get it. I'd suggest grabbing one of the Sims that's already in the My Gallery section and bring them into CAS, then practice pushing and pulling to get the hang of it a bit more. Also use the presets that are already in the categories to find one close to what you want, then make small adjustments till you get what you want.

Hope this helps a bit.

anything