Author Topic: Red's Legacy Challenge (The Starr Family) [graveyard :( please ]  (Read 48933 times)

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
Re: Red's Legacy Challenge (The Starr Family)
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2014, 01:35:10 AM »
Love the story. only read this one & another. I'd love to do my own, but 1 I don't fully understand the rules & 2 i'm not creative in writing. only with av's and siggi's

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2014, 01:52:20 AM »
Love the story. only read this one & another. I'd love to do my own, but 1 I don't fully understand the rules & 2 i'm not creative in writing. only with av's and siggi's

Thanks! I didn't think I was creative either and well it's led to me having my own site ha-ha. So you might want to give it a try anyway. Worst that happens is you have fun doing it and no one reads it and well as long as you have fun that's all that matters! If you need help clarifying the rules I can try my best to help.

I love the "where's my hug" expression on Red's face.

Yeah! I paused it and just started laughing. Not just a normal laugh like a loud crazy laugh my family was giving me odd looks (not saying that's not a normal occurrence). :)

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2014, 02:01:56 AM »
Thanks! I didn't think I was creative either and well it's led to me having my own site ha-ha. So you might want to give it a try anyway. Worst that happens is you have fun doing it and no one reads it and well as long as you have fun that's all that matters! If you need help clarifying the rules I can try my best to help.

Yeah! I paused it and just started laughing. Not just a normal laugh like a loud crazy laugh my family was giving me odd looks (not saying that's not a normal occurrence). :)
That would be cool just. I already have a name picked out for my person

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2014, 02:09:46 AM »
Rose looks very cute! I'm not sure if it is a disappointment about the red hair or not because she looks great with blonde hair!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2014, 02:24:05 AM »
It seems there's something missing there, what’s that? It's the banner. That makes your blog is unique compare to others, justproud. Hope that you'd consider to add banner again, you're great with design. You're also doing a great job for transferring over the content in such a quick time.  And good luck for your dreams!

Hmm, that’s unusual question for Red who dislike children lol. How to be good with kid? Kid heart usually stills the purest. Just be as you are, Red. If you’re doing things with sincerity and put your heart on it they would understand even you’re not good with kid. But, you’re already did your best as you could lol

Back then, when I was still young around 17-ish (lol, I’m 24 but I felt old) there once a time that I loathe children so much, (because they’re so annoying that kinda remind me as a child who as annoying as them) hahaha. But, I never get annoyed with a good kid, who always stays calm doing something that not bothering me. So kinda alternative, give them toy but don’t forget thing that matters the most what children need is their parents. Just spend your time with them because when the children grow up, there will be no same again. It’s not about the quantity, it’s about quality.

If that thing is still bothering you, just try your luck reading Developmental Psychology with the help of Gideon :) Oh, yes. Kids having their own view and perspective and that kind of thing are lost when we grow up. You know there’s two kind of thing that will carry on: it’s either childish or childlike. 

P.S: People always read but not always comments. Just look at the views and you know who's spent time to reading our stories. That's mostly because not all people who's online use desktop, some of them using a mobile device, so that would be a nuisance to write a long comments and then voila our hard effort just vanish like that, lol.

P.P.S: Oh, Rose had Red eyes! And the back-stories are missing.
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2014, 02:45:57 AM »
That would be cool just. I already have a name picked out for my person

What exactly did you need clarified?

*snip*

Yeah, I miss the banners but the clutteredness bothered me more lol. Backstory's are still there you have go to to Stories > Red's Legacy > Backstory's or just use this link http://justproud2bsims.com/category/stories/reds-legacy/backstorys. I don't think anything will help Red not to panic!

Rose looks very cute! I'm not sure if it is a disappointment about the red hair or not because she looks great with blonde hair!

I had actually dyed Gideon's hair for the story but also before the woohoo thinking it would lock in a guaranteed red head. Guess the systems smarter than I! She's really a spitting image of Gideon with the facial expressions of Red that image isn't the best for view. It's kind of scary I can see both of them almost 50/50 in her!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2014, 03:10:57 AM »
*snip*

Geez (-.-) next time I read here I won't comment that long again if that just ends with snip lol.

Yep, glad to see the back-stories and such are still there but it’d be nice to get featured on drop down menu like usual. Hope that you'd get used to the feature so you could unleash your true programming skill. I just kinda missed the old blog…

Somehow it seems so distant and far away. Haha, weird that’s what I had on mind…

Oh, it’s ‘about’ thing and such it could be nice to place a few pictures of your Simself there to add more variety than just a wall of text. Well, seeing my own writing it’s kind of boring, maybe that goes the same with snip thing lol. C’mon you have more than you just show us, justproud. Unleash more the talents and creativity inside you. I know that you have so many talents; by the way I felt it.

Maybe add other language a little that you know might be adding another value. I’d love to learn too if you have second or third or whatever languages lol.
Arimau's Playground

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2014, 03:16:57 AM »
Geez (-.-) next time I read here I won't comment that long again if that just ends with snip lol.

Yep, glad to see the back-stories and such are still there but it’d be nice to get featured on drop down menu like usual. Hope that you'd get used to the feature so you could unleash your true programming skill. I just kinda missed the old blog…

Somehow it seems so distant and far away. Haha, weird that’s what I had on mind…

Oh, it’s ‘about’ thing and such it could be nice to place a few pictures of your Simself there to add more variety than just a wall of text. Well, seeing my own writing it’s kind of boring, maybe that goes the same with snip thing lol. C’mon you have more than you just show us, justproud. Unleash more the talents and creativity inside you. I know that you have so many talents; by the way I felt it.

Maybe add other language a little that you know might be adding another value. I’d love to learn too if you have second or third or whatever languages lol.

The *snip* thing is a habit I got from moderating the mincraftforums lol. We did it more for space but allowing people to click the comment if they wanted to see what was said :) I do plan on working on more stories than just the legacy challenge eventually. I also plan to do some wallpapers, twitter banners and such as fun sim items. I have other ideas but I can't give all the secrets away. I did think about ways of sprucing up the site but I was trying to keep the main focus as people come for that not to see my simself all over lol. As far as languages I barely speak english on most days and can speak/write basic spanish (enough to get by).

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2014, 03:30:01 AM »
*snip*

Okay, I thought using *snip* was much better. My comment is quite horrid to see, hahaha. Just please put back that snip thing again. See, you could use that for the future story material. Talking about Spanish, hmm, why suddenly I just remember about Ricky Martin hahah

Oh, yes hmm how about add the challenges that you create back then. Don’t forget to add them into menu slider/section/bar (uh-oh what’s called) It’s also interesting for people who seeking challenge. You could create your challenges there and then do the story based on the challenges that you made. As there’s no restriction lol :)

Great then, as long that you're having fun with what you do. That's alright!

Keep being awesome and stay humble lol :)

P.S: It’s about Rose traits, what’s her? You haven’t told us yet. The clue -.-
Arimau's Playground

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2014, 03:37:18 AM »
the Succession Laws. and does your lot have to be 50x50 if so how? never done a story b4 so maybe a quick run through

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2014, 04:22:59 AM »
@arimau rose is Neat and has Artistic Prodigy aspiration

the Succession Laws. and does your lot have to be 50x50 if so how? never done a story b4 so maybe a quick run through

http://youtu.be/H7pzJWTumls Is the creator of the challenge explaining how to get started getting on 50x50 lot. Succession Laws you have to pick 1 from each category listed on his site here It can be overwhelming at first but trust me once you get started it's not so bad.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2014, 03:28:53 PM »
All caught up, Rose is soooo cute.

Red, you need to tell nice jokes about nacho cheese, elephants etc and not gross jokes... Oh, and lots of hugs and then you'll be all sweet with lil' Rosebud. Just ask Gideon if you get stuck... Oh and remember that helping with her homework is a sure fire way of keeping up that friendly connection. Red, you'll be fine.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2014, 06:43:22 AM »
Red's learning how to live with a child. Day 17 is up!

Day 17: Living with a Child

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2014, 05:04:03 AM »
You've been so busy! I have been away and missed out on so much.  Rose is truly gorgeous - I think I am going to love the awkward relationship you are creating between her and Red, awkward but very loving! I have always found that having the Sims 3 reward lamps by the activity table work. If you don't have those - if you view a painting and browse art on the computer - that should get her inspired.. Good luck!! And well done, this is really enjoyable  ;D