Author Topic: Red's Legacy Challenge (The Starr Family) [graveyard :( please ]  (Read 48955 times)

Offline Devin

• Occult
Re: Red's Legacy Challenge (The Starr Family)
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2014, 10:27:29 AM »
I'm so glad to see things moving forward for Red! Her career seems to be coming along quite nicely. I find that to be one of the hardest parts of maintaining a sim family, so it's just as well that she's moving on up before she starts popping out children!

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2014, 10:41:15 AM »
I'm so glad to see things moving forward for Red! Her career seems to be coming along quite nicely. I find that to be one of the hardest parts of maintaining a sim family, so it's just as well that she's moving on up before she starts popping out children!

Red's actually heading towards adulthood faster than I'd probably like lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2014, 11:01:49 AM »
I'm glad Gideon got to keep his blond hair, it suits him better than being a red head.

Things are really going great for Red. Let's hope her sickness means it's noboo time :P
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2014, 10:34:08 PM »
Ok now I can actually respond... haha

It's hard sometimes to respond to comments cause I've typically played a few days ahead of the story you guys are reading :) So I try to not give anything away.

It's alright, justproud. Just take your time. I also do feel the same about playing way ahead but it’s still nice of you to respond :) Back on track again, shall we? For this chapter, I'm so glad to saw Red’s life has become a much better than when she still living on her own.  She still mischievous but that’s what I love from her and I also agree with her: to keep it simple. If I’m getting married one day (haha), I only will invite those who precious to me instead having a big wedding party but when it comes to word it's like ‘lonely in a crowd’.

There’s beauty in simplicity and yet not everyone could see that.   

P.S: Oh, I love the new design of your blog. It looks simple but it's complicated. I love that. It's nice with little details that you added there. It looks like visiting somebody home. I'm hardly know about coding or programming so I usually use other works instead (with credit included) and modify it to my own liking. Keep being awesome! :)
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2014, 01:23:13 PM »
I'm glad Gideon got to keep his blond hair, it suits him better than being a red head.

Things are really going great for Red. Let's hope her sickness means it's noboo time :P

I'm not really sure what's up with red. I did actually have her eat old food (yesterday) but her moodlets have been changing like they are trying to be a rainbow.

For this chapter, I'm so glad to saw Red’s life has become a much better than when she still living on her own.  She still mischievous but that’s what I love from her and I also agree with her: to keep it simple. If I’m getting married one day (haha), I only will invite those who precious to me instead having a big wedding party but when it comes to word it's like ‘lonely in a crowd’.

There’s beauty in simplicity and yet not everyone could see that. 

I'm still trying to figure out Gideon's identity because he needs a bit more of one. I know he's a genuine person but he pretty much came into the house then started working so I haven't had much time to really see his personality shine.

P.S: Oh, I love the new design of your blog. It looks simple but it's complicated. I love that. It's nice with little details that you added there. It looks like visiting somebody home. I'm hardly know about coding or programming so I usually use other works instead (with credit included) and modify it to my own liking. Keep being awesome! :)

Thanks so much I spent about 12 hrs straight working on the site. I am going to actually start linking to the site here and giving teasers (like I do on facebook, twitter, and google+. This way I can stop double posting :)

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2014, 06:37:52 PM »
I will be keeping up with this story! I love Red's character and the "Red Riding Hood" theme you've got. It's cute!  ;D 

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2014, 11:59:10 PM »
I will be keeping up with this story! I love Red's character and the "Red Riding Hood" theme you've got. It's cute!  ;D

Thanks! Your the first to mention the Red Riding Hood theme :) Glad your enjoying it

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2014, 12:40:19 AM »
Ohh, your wee house is looking so cute.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2014, 06:30:58 AM »

Today, Red Begins to Question a lot! She's had a lot happen and it may be too much for her to handle. Day 11: What If

Quick Note: I'm going to begin linking to my blog instead of here just due to double posting on top of a lot of things is becoming tons of work in itself. I will however keep giving updates here of when the story has been updated and teasers when possible. Feel free to comment here or the site I will respond to both! If for some reason majority wants me to continue posting here instead of clicking the link let me know and I will go back to the way I used to do it.

Ohh, your wee house is looking so cute.  :)

Thanks! It's really tough to make things look nice with such a limited budget.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2014, 08:10:24 AM »
For names I was thinking .. Rouge, Rose, Magenta... there are heaps of different variations to different ways to say red. But of course, you have probably already thought of that!  :) Great update by the way!!

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2014, 08:16:02 AM »
For names I was thinking .. Rouge, Rose, Magenta... there are heaps of different variations to different ways to say red. But of course, you have probably already thought of that!  :) Great update by the way!!

Actually I hadn't thought of that at all. That's a really cool idea!

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2014, 12:07:22 PM »
I really like this legacy!  :D I'm looking forward to knowing more of Red's story.

(Really, worthy of my second-ever-post in the forums after the introductions. I love this.)

The color names idea seem awesome. I can't go beyond the name Scarlet though, which I think is kind of feminine.
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2014, 05:31:02 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out Gideon's identity because he needs a bit more of one. I know he's a genuine person but he pretty much came into the house then started working so I haven't had much time to really see his personality shine.

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn't mean that way. I just agree with Red about simplicity and that’s what on my mind back then. It’s better to be hate for who you are instead to be love for who you aren't. That’s one of my favorite quotes :)

I think that’s alright for Gideon, he needs a screen time too. I’d love to see Red from his perspective!

You have a sense of humor, justproud. I was laughing when I saw “Stories aren’t just for Bars” and some of the captions are hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh! And hey, your blog have improvements and as always little things that you added there gave a nice touch and a value for people to visit your blog more. That’s a lot of efforts to make. Great job! But, remember to always take care of yourself :)

I have no ideas for the baby names either. Ella as known as Red means Beautiful Fairy in English. I think baby name with a blessed meaning would be alternatives for your searching. It’s like he/she’s blessed with the presence of his/her Mom. Red maybe lack something that people have but she’s totally a human being, I think she’d make a good mother despite the traits that she had, and she already showed us :)     

P.S: Oh, and nobody is perfect. Perfect person only live in a fantasy, we have our own weakness but we have our own strength. And congrats for 1.000 views!
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2014, 08:47:04 PM »
Today instead of a brand new story we get a brand new look. Who exactly is Gideon and where did he come from? Check out Gideon's BackStory

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2014, 12:18:22 AM »
I love a good back story! I also really liked how you included Pace too.. Excellent as always!  ;D