Author Topic: Grafting exploit and a Perfect garden  (Read 3819 times)

Offline ArthurHeng

• Llama Wrangler
Grafting exploit and a Perfect garden
« on: September 27, 2014, 03:43:17 AM »
Hi guys, just want to share something I found out with you all.

Normally you can only graft plants once, and has to wait for a while before the option will appear again.

Have all your cuttings ready, and then just queue all the grafting action before the first grafting is completed. And there you have it, you can graft 7 cuttings onto a plant in one go.

As another poster pointed out, you can do the same for fertilizing, which makes it faster for you to be able to evolve the plant.

The quality of the fruit produced after grafting is dependent on the quality of the plant you graft to. So you can evolve a tomato plant to Perfect, then graft all the normal, fine etc lemon, spinach, trash fruit etc cuttings onto it and voila, instant Perfect produces. Take those perfect fruits, plant them and you get a quick Perfect garden. (This section is already mentioned in Carl's guide, as the other poster pointed out, just ignore this part and look at the grafting exploit.)

Well, hope this helps!

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Grafting exploit and a Perfect garden
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 04:15:21 AM »
Getting even the fastest growing plants to perfect still takes a gazillion years though :( Also, Carl already has this information in the gardening guide. Thanks for sharing though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArthurHeng

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 06:01:11 AM »
The main info I am sharing is about how to graft a plant multiple times.  ;)

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 06:02:49 AM »

Normally you can only graft plants once, and has to wait for a while before the option will appear again.

Have all your cuttings ready, and then just queue all the grafting action before the first grafting is completed. And there you have it, you can graft 7 cuttings onto a plant in one go.

The quality of the fruit produced after grafting is dependent on the quality of the plant you graft to. So you can evolve a tomato plant to Perfect, then graft all the normal, fine etc lemon, spinach, trash fruit etc cuttings onto it and voila, instant Perfect produces. Take those perfect fruits, plant them and you get a quick Perfect garden.

Well, hope this helps!

I'll have to make sure I que things up more often especially with gardening. Things take so long I figure they'll be dead if I que up too much lol so I just tell them to do whatever needs to be done the most or tend garden then move to another sim.

Offline billythegreat

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 06:11:08 AM »

Same for fertilize, you can use one fish for 5-6 plants.

Offline ArthurHeng

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 06:13:26 AM »
Same for fertilize, you can use one fish for 5-6 plants.

Cool, does that make the plant jump grades, like instead of Normal --> Nice, it becomes Normal --> Good when evolved?

EDIT: Nevermind, I did the test myself. No it does not make the plant jump grade, but the option to evolve does become available faster, when compared to another plant that is planted at the same time and fertilized only once. So that is a good find billythegreat!  :D See I get new info when I share mine.  ;)