Author Topic: Room Adjustments  (Read 8538 times)

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
Room Adjustments
« on: September 26, 2014, 10:39:32 PM »
Is there a way to keep each sides equal on one of the shaped rooms like the octagon room when making it larger?  IE: like holding down shift and pulling on one of the arrows to pull all the walls at the same time?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Room Adjustments
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 01:12:09 AM »
I don't think there is anything like that available. If you want the room to be 4 x 4 or 5 x 5, then just pulling out one regular wall (one that follows the grid) to the correct size and then the perpandicular wall to the same size works in keeping the shape. However, if you want something bigger, than honestly, it's a lot easier to just use the single wall tool and draw it out. Once you draw in the final piece of wall, it will recognise it as a room and you can pick it up and move it to where ever you want.
You can resize a small octagonal room and keep it's shape, but you need to pull out the walls in a particular order and then push others back in. It's not worth the hassel when you can just draw it out to the size.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.