Author Topic: Queueing the "plan outfits" question  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
Queueing the "plan outfits" question
« on: September 25, 2014, 10:11:17 PM »
In Sims 3, you could queue up the plan outfits action on a sim, and swap to a different sim. When first sim got to the plan outfits action, it would automatically swap back to that sim so you could plan their wardrobe.
I have noticed in Sims 4, that if I queue up that action, then swap to another sim, that when the plan outfit action is reached, it goes into CAS for whatever is the active sim. I am not sure if this is meant to happen, or if it's a bug. It happens consistently, as I will queue it up for a sim, then swap to another sim to queue up stuff for them.

Offline Devin

• Occult
Re: Queueing the "plan outfits" question
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 10:15:22 PM »
You can do makeovers for every sim in the household when it loads into CAS. The entire household loads, not just the active sim. No need to queue!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 12:58:49 AM »
You can do makeovers for every sim in the household when it loads into CAS. The entire household loads, not just the active sim. No need to queue!

Oh, I didn't realise this. Thanks! It would load for the active sim, not the one I wanted to make over, so then I was exiting CAS and then clicking the dresser with the correct sim again. Good to know I can do more than one at once.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 01:08:56 AM »
Oh, I didn't realise this. Thanks! It would load for the active sim, not the one I wanted to make over, so then I was exiting CAS and then clicking the dresser with the correct sim again. Good to know I can do more than one at once.
I did this a few times myself down in the left hand corner are the portraits to select just like normal cas you just can't edit body types age or traits like in the beginning cas

anything