Author Topic: Becki's Legacy Building Project  (Read 6269 times)

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Re: Becki's Legacy Building Project
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 07:55:41 PM »
I agree with everyone its looking good. I really like dnagirl's suggestions. You could also add a baby room and a bathroom behind the master bedroom making it kind of a Legacy Suite in a sense.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2014, 04:50:17 PM »
More small additions! I took dnagirl's advice and I really like the results that I got. Eventually I can shift the bathroom back and use that space for a hallway that will connect to other parts of the house in order to make better use of the space on the large lot, and it will still be easily accessible from both of these bedrooms. The family just had twins, so I need to add another bedroom here in a few minutes, but I wanted to share this part of the update before I went on with making a bunch of changes to the house. I have about 15k simoleans to spend at this point because my founder is now writing for a living -- and over time this is much more lucrative than the painting that she was doing!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 08:21:04 PM »
It is coming together nicely, Becki!  You can definitely easily convert that bathroom into a nice roomy hallway in the future.  Can't wait to see the next step!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 08:25:34 PM »
It's very pretty Becki! It could use some brighter colors and more light in the entryway. Other than that, I love the general home plan.

Does sims 4 have half walls? I don't think I remember them off the top of my head but maybe I'm wrong...

anything