Author Topic: Life Sounds Like: Last Chapter & One Special (Complete)  (Read 17263 times)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
Chapter 04 ~ One Heart ~
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 03:55:12 AM »

Hey, come in. Welcome again to my world, guys. Sorry for the delay, my love life (ahem) really made me busy It’s not end well, tho. But, I’m glad that it’s already over.

I just want to share the excitement. So, this is the story: 

There is one girl that I love:

She’s smart, lovely, and humble; working hard and always tried her best.

She’s also a kind of tsundere, haha.

She’s not only pretty but she had a kind heart.

Following into her life stories, for me; she’s perfect in her imperfect life.

She’s perfect just the way she is.

I met her by accident in a game shop (well, that’s rare for a girl who loves playing hardcore game lol) and we quickly became close as we have so many things in common but the problem is…

I never knew if she already had a boyfriend!

And I never asked her either!

Oh, gosh! When I remember back when I was very embarrassed after I felt the timing is right. It happens just a moment when I confess her! I just want both of us to be happy, so we chose to walk a different path in the day that I confess (darn, why I’m so clueless), and we decided to never meet again for sure. Her boyfriend is scary and very jealous, lol.

We talked about this (my heart is broken that time) and we’re cool (I feel empty). We never know about what life would bring to us (I hope that we could meet again, when she’s single hahah). But, I know deep down inside she had feeling for me just looking about how her attitude toward me. (I’m not a love expert but I ever been in relationship you know lol)

She said that she’s happy with her boyfriend, but I never had seen she looks happy with her current boyfriend (it looks like one side relationship, that one always yield in, hopefully her boyfriend is not rude toward her and no physical violence please!). Well, I am a Watcher, not a Stalker by all means :P (I just worried about her)

That’s different when we’re together. Strangely, we never talked things that related to love thing, just around hobby and stuffs. We never talk about day either, just our interests and life is just like in a blissful paradise.

We always have the best time and full of laughter even it’s just for a short time. It’s just like we already know since a long time ago. I know that she wants me and I do felt the same. It’s like that she’s my true love that I was longing for. I believe that she’s the one and include the right person in my life.

The only thing that I regretted from her, why she didn’t tell me earlier that she’s already had boyfriend. But, I couldn’t blame her either this is also part of my fault. I’ve seen her eyes, her eyes reflect loneliness. She may act tough but deep down inside she’s scream. If only I had meet her earlier (sigh)

It’s really weird, complicated and twisted situation that I ever had in my life.

There’s a time when I chat with her, she typed inappropriate thing that makes me shock to the max. Oh, my for such a lovely girl typed something that I never ever write in my life. She said that it’s her brother but realizing now it might be her jealous boyfriend hahahah…  (I felt bad now; I hope that she’s not getting slapped)

My past relationship was never like this. Oh well that was one kind of weird forms of love.

I still have a little piece of heart for her and she might be my damsel on distress, but I don’t want any trouble for now.  So, let alone the underhanded tricks (oh no! I’m not that kind of man).

I will wait patiently if she’s really my true love. I’ll reserve my heart for her and goes on with my life for now.  Well, I don’t want to be married with someone that I’m not truly love. I bet that you feel the same like me. True, single Simmers? #slapped

That’s very cruel if we say that we love someone but the reality is not like that. We could say anything but our action describes everything. I never thinking about big thing, I just love the way we are, living in simplicity doesn’t matter for me because she is my world.

Just as what Dr. Seuss said:

“To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.”

So, that’s why I want to make my parents understand about my situation. I just want to enjoy my life with a joyful heart, until I reach 32-33 and if I still couldn’t find someone that I seek, they could do anything as they please. (ex: grandkids lol).

Well, life is just like a box of chocolate right? We never know what we’ll get. That’s some quote from Forest Gump.

So, I just need to focus into positive things instead thinking about relationship that’s not end well (that’s not good for my health). I also must remember my main goal. Love can wait, thing that important that I stay happy to maintain my health issue.

That’s what justproud told me yesterday. And then I finally can use her as my Immortal Dynasty participant LOL (I knew, that’s what TS4 for right?) that’s also one kind of (hilarious) advice that I got from him.

I also got support from Playalot, she’s kinda worried yesterday and sent me a PM and ask me what’s wrong. I told her, not all the problem, tho. She also wished me the best and I felt so much better after that. Glad that I’ve friends in this forum!  Thank you so much.

But thing that I want her to know is nothing gonna change my love for her, just like one of West life song.

Well, enough about that.

Let’s into the main focus here ;)

I will take time off for being a Simmer for awhile; that’s also online to specific forums, including this one.

Sniff. I don’t want to. But, there are real stuffs that I must take care of and that’s very important for my future. But, this story will stay. Y’all see the banner. Their life stories still go on.

For Ferretmania, Playalot, Ginj, Indira, TobeyR and Tipi who leave comments here, thank you guys for your appreciation. That really means so much for me. Thank you for spent your time just reading my story that also applies to silent readers out there.

@Playalot: At least that’s what I can do if I haven’t got chance to visit your place lol. I’m not kind, I’m evil lol.

@Ginj: Yep, I love that quote too. You’ll find more about Malcolm in the next chapter. That just happens by chance as I study business thing. I’d love to share something that I learned in life, through books or whatever through stories and make what’s complicated into a simply thing that everyone could understand. I just want people from my stories could learn something more than just a story. My learning style is reading and writing, so it’s beneficial for both of me and readers.

@Indira: Thanks! My sister is who actually the fan of Sebastian. I just happen to know. She’s watch the new Anime of Black Butler lol.

@TobyR: Thank you, Toby. Next chapter will be ready to read :)

@Tipi: Thank you. Yup, being programmer is not easy task, I already been there (not official) and it’s complicated lol.

Hopefully it won’t take long. So, that’s why the next chapter is quite long to keep you busy while I’m away. I suggest reading it slowly. It also took me forever to finish this chapter, lol.

There are three parts:

04a. (You) Light Up My Life

This story focused on Bob Pancakes current progress including his back-story that could explain everything about him. I hope the real Bob won’t mind, lol.

04b. Stay Human

This story focused on the back story of Malcolm Landgraab. That could explain everything about him for being an evil narcissist selfie addict. Not to mention there are Mortimer Goth, Bella Bachelor, Altos and several people (mentioned) from The Sims 3 being involved in this package.

04c. The Vows Go Unbroken

This story focused on Aristo and his surroundings. I couldn’t say more because it’d spoil the fun.

So, here’s the link: - click me

And here is another story; it’s the prologue for my upcoming story. I really want to participate in my first challenge ever. I heard 1 November is the date. So, I just want to share the excitement with you guys! Hopefully it would have its own thread, lol. Here we go: - click me -

Before I leave I have big shouts to:

Fellow writers:

Playalot (The Fox Legacy), justproud2b (Red’s Legacy Challenge), Ginj (The Desjardins Story), Indira (Cost Of Happiness), Ferretmania (The Gamble Legacy), MarianT (Koehlers' Kraziness), Tipi (The Blue Legacy) and those who write stories in this forum.

Thanks guys! It has been a blast!

Good luck with your stories & finger crosses for your challenges!

Not forget to mention about readers, silent readers and Carl and Pam’s staffs.

…you know that sometimes a little thing could mean so much to someone and that’s what I felt.

Nuff said!

Thank you so much for your support!

Stay awesome! Until we meet again. Bye!
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Chapter 05: Witchcraft
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 07:36:09 PM »

Hey, come in! Welcome to my world again, folks.

Well, I had fun while continuing my life. Life has been good to me.

Ari: “Big Bro! Did you know the difference of Topaz and Citrine?” #overly attached brother
justproud: “…Oh, bother. It’s him again. Can I have my gun, please?”
Malcolm: “That’s why that I love being the only child. Having sibling is ok, I guess… but sometimes they could be such a nuisance” #Quincy Style

I’m not alone though, there’s Big Bro justproud that I always bother every time (yes! I can try all kind of mischievous interactions on him. I can’t wait to get my Voodoo doll after I reach Mischief lv. 5 lol), and I always end up to be ignored when I become too much to handle (hahaha). Well, I think that I still have a spirit of a child in my heart. It’s really fantastic, I really want to have a big brother but I couldn’t because I’m the first in the family.

Ari: “…you know, Joe. Umm, what I can say. Your athletic wear... It’s too revealing. I know that you’re… uhh… good looking… umm… but you should put more clothes.”
Joe: “Dear, Ari. My Watcher told me ‘Ari, would you mind your own business, please? If that’s just a form of jealousy, then start to work out or you’ll stay heavy like that’ ::)
Ari: “Drat. She’s good ::)

There’s Big Sis Playalot too (she’s more likely play too much to me hahaha) who is playful and love to do mischief things and randomness like I did (my partner-in-crime, lol). So, thanks guys for being the right people in my life especially after I showed you my true self, and yet you two are still here with me, which others would like to walk away and will say I don’t know him lol (oh, the horror that I’ve been through before).

That means a lot for me (from the bottom of my heart). Thank you!

Also, thanks to Carl & Pam’s for this great community! (You guys rock!) For you who haven’t meet the right one. Well, keep searching you’ll find yours one day. It may be long but it’s worth the wait than always be hurt with the wrong people, as I’ve been waiting for 14 years (Man, I’m 24 and I’m felt old). If you haven’t met yours, be the one for them you care the most. Your heart will know when it comes to the one.

Well, old folk said to me those things. I’d like to share with you guys. So, respect your Elders because they’ve been through the thick and thin, sweet and bitter in life and their advice never fail to amaze me.

Ari: “Blue-collar works? That doesn’t matter. As long it’s an honest job and I could get the money and experiences that I need with doing something related to what I love from zero to hero. Started from the bottom is never easy in any history.”

I became stronger and stronger to face trials of life each day. At least this is my one last chance to prove that I could stand on my own without depend solely on family money. First steps always never easy, but something that comes easy won’t last long lol.

Well, I don’t know when I will depart to the last destination and brace my judgment (Heaven or Hell? It’s more likely burn to a crisp in Hell, hahaha!) with the condition that I had, but I want to live my life at the fullest with a joyful heart so I don’t have any regrets (like My Way from Frank Sinatra).

But, I won’t let Grim get the best of me! There’s someone that waiting for me.

And, what Mahatma Gandhi said is true after all:

“Where there is love, there is life.”

Ari: “Man, studying definitions made me bored to tears. It’s not all of it will be used in real life anyway. Does a simply Rock need a definition when you want to buy something? Hah.”

I’ve been study hard (mostly sleep through it, hahaha) and go to field related to something that I love (even if people belittle me, that’s alright because I won’t look at them when I’m reaching the top anyway lol).

There are four stories available for you to read, dear ladies and gentlemen:

I’m Yours

The tale of Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor, this is the extended version of Malcolm Landgraab back-story ‘Stay Human’. It happen after Malcolm decided to move out from Sunset Valley and faking out his death.

Starring: Mortimer Goth, Bella Bachelor

- Click Me -

I Need Your Love

Meet the melodramatic drama queen Cassandra Goth and her tale to meet her destined one.

Love story is not my forte. So, uh… brace yourself for random things.
There are two parts, so it will be end in the next installment.

Starring: Cassandra Goth

- Click Me -

Rather Be

Follow the tale about two worlds and one heart with the pact that they made.
What kind of pact? Who are they? Well, let’s just find it out.

- Click Me -

Chapter 05: Witchcraft

The continuation about the part that left untold. This story focused into Aristo and his surroundings. It’s the hint for the first enemy appears? What? What?

Starring: Aristo, Bob Pancakes, Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab

- Click Me -

Thank you for always visit by, thank you for spent your precious times just to read, thank you for catch up with my stories and thank you patiently wait for the next updates. I’ll lurk around for awhile and after that…

Until we meet again!

Adiós!

Regards,

Ari

Updates Log for arimauapa.blogspot.com

Resources section updated, there’s new information available to read.
Stories that I follow section added, it’s available below Resources
Sims Corner section added; know about them more, it’s available.

Available Biodata:
Aristo, Bob Pancakes, Malcolm Landgraab and Ari Mau

Credits and Thanks
Houses: justproud2b (Desert Family Bungalow, Living Simplicity)
Sims: Playalot (Joe Fox), gemz123 & Mr. Sabolch (Holly Alto)
Arimau's Playground

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: Chapter 05 ~ Witchcraft ~
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 10:49:48 AM »
Wow Arimau.. I mean.. wow!  You are one talented soul and I'm anxious to know you are ok and that you are going to continue with your writing - your screenshots and the way you explain how you are feeling not just as the real Ari, but when you delve into each of the Sims natures that you take photos of, it's like actually getting to know them in a completely different way. Well done and Good luck.. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 03:25:30 PM »
Thank you for your kind word, KTK10.

Well, there are lot of talented souls and hidden gems here; they're just not found their own forte yet or still seeking what kind of style that they are comfortable with. You know that often we are shy to show our true self. I bet each of us has one but it's not come out in the surface yet. Well, I just doing something that I love. I never thought that people would say something like you said and since I joined here it's the first time I received that. I never get compliments like that in my life. My parents didn’t comprehend me and thought that my hobby is unprofitable. Well, I’m doing this for fun and I am still learning anyway. So, thank you again for you all that mean a lot for me ;D 

I am alright, thank you for your concern. That's so sweet of you.

Well, yeah I’m used to write frankly and sometimes made people hurt hahaha, I'm quite sarcastic myself. Deals with formality aren’t my things but when I deal with clients and such this is who I am in surface but not in beneath. So, you’re right in some point. You have keen eyes. However, I am telling the truth but in another way. The real me just a simple man who loves wearing a T-shirt, short pants, a sandal and love messing around with people life hahaha (in a good way). I believe Art is my soul, so that's why I'm uncomfortable with rules, I often break the rules and that’s made me into so much trouble. But, I know my place, especially in the place that I felt like I’m belong.

But, I couldn't do that since I've strictly bound by rules in my family and that's made me uncomfortable :-X
Arimau's Playground

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 03:40:55 PM »
Just finished catching up.

I am totally speechless here.
The way you write about each character, given them their own voice , is really amazing. And the screenshots are like the icing on a cake.

I'm glad that you're alright and I look forward to read more :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2014, 04:58:26 PM »
@Ferretmania: Thank you for your kind words, Mother of the ruler of the house :)
Well, I have one that's ready to read. Hold on for a minute.

P.S: Also thank you for those who spent time to read my story. It's hit 654. Thanks!
Arimau's Playground

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Special: All The Right Moves
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2014, 05:06:26 PM »

Hi, come in. I’ve been waiting for you.

Don’t be shy; it’s just you and me. I swear that I won’t bite you...

Well, today I have a tale of Bella Bachelor. It’s a love story between her with Mortimer. As you know in my story, Bella is a commoner and Morty is an aristocrat. Well, they’re living in a different world and yet their heart united as one. This time I would like to tell you about the untold story from two perspectives. One is Bella and other is…

Well, I won’t tell the rest but that’s it.

- Enter -

Credit
justproud2b (Desert Family Bungalow)
Arimau's Playground

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: Special ~ All The Right Moves ~
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2014, 08:44:11 PM »
Oh my gosh! Your screen shots are to DIE for. Honestly arimau, they really are amazing:)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2014, 11:27:19 PM »
So great arimau, you have such a great talent of getting inside your sims minds and creating a wonderful backstory so they are more loveable. Thank you for putting up another chapter! 

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2014, 09:26:47 PM »
Citrine from citron; I love it! Mais, quelle est la difference entre un citron et un Citroen?  ;)  Great work, Ari!

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2014, 12:22:47 PM »
Oh my gosh! Your screen shots are to DIE for. Honestly arimau, they really are amazing:)

Thank you Big Sis! Thanks to TS4, especially for what this game capable of and some sites that I stumbled on though for the pictures that I needed. And I will never make this story without your ideas as well.

So great arimau, you have such a great talent of getting inside your sims minds and creating a wonderful backstory so they are more loveable. Thank you for putting up another chapter! 

Thank you, KTK!

Glad that you enjoyed my works. It took times for me to do some research about the unknown and getting inspired emotions to get there, however I love the challenge, the progress and the result.  So, I wouldn’t dare to post this if I’m not enjoying the story myself :)

And you’re welcome!

Citrine from citron; I love it! Mais, quelle est la difference entre un citron et un Citroen?  ;)  Great work, Ari!

Thank you, Ginj!

I’m still learning French y’know and barely know what you are talking about without my dictionary. Forgive me if there’s something wrong mentioned in recent stories :P

And yeah! There’s one:

My mistake, I thought Citron was Lemon. When I look again from another source it’s Citrus :P Citroen itself is a major French automobile manufacture.  It founded by André-Gustave Citroën @1919. The name Citroën derives from "Limoenman" which in Dutch means "small lemons man".

Umm, is there something that you can add here? I’m unsure about myself sometimes, ahahaha.

I also want to say thank you for readers and silent-readers out there who read my stories. Thanks for spent your time just to reading mine. Much appreciated!

Next updates will be here soon!
Arimau's Playground

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
Superheroes
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2014, 01:21:20 PM »

Hey, come in. Welcome again to my world, folks!

My deepest apologies for such a long delay dear ladies and gentlemen!

Real life has priorities and I have someone waiting for me on the other side! ;D

I’m still workin’ on building my own rocket ship, learning things about the field that I love and figure out about the stuffs that I needed. Doing something from scratch take times but it’s worth the wait. I’m grateful for the progress, even it’s a smallest thing. As you sow, so shall you reap :)

Once again life’s been good to me. I never feel something like this for once in my life.

I feel energized despite what world throw at me. Music helps me to cope most of the problem when I couldn’t access for help. But, help? Nah! I’m a typical person that never ever wants seeking for help unless I really couldn’t do it on my own. That’s my principle.

So, I totally agree with one of Desjardins folk that say: “If you want done it right, do it yourself!”

For the music part it’s “Raindrop Keeps Falling on My Head” from BJ Thomas.

“But, there’s one thing I know. The blues they send to meet me won’t defeat me. It won’t be long till happiness steps out to greet me.”

That’s my favorite part from his song.

And there’s one inspiring quote from Vivian Greene:

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain”

I believe after every storm that we had now, there will be a rainbow. Just like “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” that sung by Israel ‘IZ’ Kamakawiwo’ole :)

So, why waste energy that could be used for positive things instead?

It seems there are changes in me too through the years.

From a heart of glass kind of leveled up to heart of stone and then it finally becomes a heart of steel. It’s not easy task to get here but I believe it worth the deal.

There’s one inspiring quote that I found:

“Being strong doesn’t always mean you have to fight the battle. True strength is mature enough to walk away from nonsense with your head held high.”

I know that I’m still young and inexperienced like a cub but when we’re doing something that we love, we wouldn’t bother with anything else that making us down.

Well, every little step is a gate toward a big thing.

What I learned from my late Great-Grandfather the key of success is hard work, dedication, persistence and honesty. Those things are important in Real Life however what makes the difference is attitude, that’s a valuable lesson from my late Great-Grandmother :)

I also had blessing from my Grandmother. Thing that she only want is one: my happiness. She told me that she always prays for me, she wishes someday that her prayer will become true.

It’s just a matter of time!

Oh, I also found out several name meaning that related to Ari. Ari has been my nickname since I was a little boy. Dunno where it comes from, I remember that’s what my Auntie called me, but when I search again it related to my real name. Gasp. Even single information could lead to everything, lol.

Ari that I used is To Be in Japanese. So, Mau that I use means Wealthy instead Evil.

Hopefully the Author of my life hears my plea, so I could stay at her side.

I’m not a hypocrite.

I know that money can’t buy love, but just be realistic will ya, nowadays even love needs money. That’s why lots of older folks complain that it seems lives much better back when.

Big shouts to:

Big Bro justproud2b, Big Sis Playalot, ayu (imayu94), Magz from Oz, Ladybug56, Rikki8528 and everyone else for the birthday wishes! Thank you so much! Simply wishes already mean a lot for me.

I hope that ayu (iamayu94) had a blast with her birthday because she said that I shared the same day with her. And I wish everyone is having wonderful days!

Thank you so much to Carl Ratcliff for solving my problem to access this site & forum again! You rock! :)

Thank you for your encouragement and support!

As you know, I write two stories. One is Life Sounds Like and the other is Aristatella’s Immortal Dynasty…

(I’ve been thinking about changing it to another name like use “The Power of Love”, lol it sounds cheesy but it’s around love-related, family, friendships and slice of life theme stories or “My Heart Will Go On”, no it sounds tragic reminds me of Titanic! I need to think a better name. Titles suggestion that fit with my head will be appreciated, with credit included lol).

I assigned Redmond’s to do the storytelling for you. Have you met them?

It also has extra storylines that exclusive for this forum.

I can’t do multi-tasking and I admit that I’m not good at following directions, so I must take it slowly. Better be safe than sorry! I know my weaknesses, so I prefer focus one at once for the optimal result.

Thinking about one story is enough to make my head spinning let alone for two ::)

However, it will be updated when the time is right.

There are three stories available for you to read:

Main Storyline

Chapter 06: Superheroes

Avaratia has awakened since the seal was broken. Enemies start to invade Willow Creek. Will Aristo with his new-found power able to repel them all? Will he able to survive and keep his promise to save his own family? Just click away to find out!

Starring: Aristo, Grizz

- Click Me -

Spin-Offs

I Need Your Love ~ deuxième partie ~

Take a conclusion of the tale of a melodramatic drama queen Cassandra Goth and her journey to find her true love. Will she give up on Malcolm Landgraab? Or she will find another one? Or she will stay single and eaten alive by a Cow Plant?

Starring: Cassandra Goth

- Click Me -

Finally Found You

“…when the time is right, would you mind to join us together?“

Starring:  Mortimer Goth

- Click Me -

Keep being awesome guys! Have a wonderful day!

- Ari -

Credits

Big Bro justproud2b (Starter with a Flair)
Big Sis Playalot (Permission for using her Sim in my story with some of modification)
Lil’ Sis Ren (Brainstorming about Japanese related stuffs)[/center]
Arimau's Playground

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: ~ Superheroes ~
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2014, 07:04:28 AM »
Oh Ari!  Your superheros is absolutely amazing, and I had tears reading your authors note.  You write about seeing the good in everyone and everything, you write about strength in love and compassion, not in hate and violence and fear. You are right - you have so much to be proud of!! Keep writing and I will always be reading.  :)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Life Sounds Like: ~ Superheroes ~
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 03:06:54 AM »
A bit of a housekeeping issue... please change your text so that it aligns on the left, not centered. This will keep it consistent with of the rest of the Forum.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 08:00:01 PM »
Thank you, Ginj!

I’m still learning French y’know and barely know what you are talking about without my dictionary. Forgive me if there’s something wrong mentioned in recent stories :P

And yeah! There’s one:

My mistake, I thought Citron was Lemon. When I look again from another source it’s Citrus :P Citroen itself is a major French automobile manufacture.  It founded by André-Gustave Citroën @1919. The name Citroën derives from "Limoenman" which in Dutch means "small lemons man".

Umm, is there something that you can add here? I’m unsure about myself sometimes, ahahaha.

Arimau, in the U.S. we colloquially call a defective automobile a lemon, so my question about the difference between a Citroen and a citron gets some giggles among American Francophiles.  I've missed you around the forums; hope all is well with you.

anything