Author Topic: Phone Bug?  (Read 2348 times)

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
Phone Bug?
« on: September 21, 2014, 07:08:15 AM »
Have any of you come across where one of your main sims isn't even listed in your phone directory but is listed under the friends list?  Every time I go do travel on the phone it has so far everyone I met cept for the gf that's staying with me.  I'm also wondering if it could be some phantom sim bug thing too that they are there, you see that they are there but, some how the game doesn't know that they're there.  The one doing it for me her name is Summer Holiday.  She's in the friends' list but not in the phone directory and she's now my soulmate.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Phone Bug?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 07:50:08 AM »
mm, haven't actually noticed, but wouldn't it make sense that she wouldn't be in the phone directory if she lives in the same house?
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 12:39:46 PM »
mm, haven't actually noticed, but wouldn't it make sense that she wouldn't be in the phone directory if she lives in the same house?

True, but before she even moved in she was never in there and this was right on up to becoming best friends. Hmm......

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 01:14:32 PM »
I'm moving this to Miscellaneous Help Board.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 05:58:13 PM »
From what I noticed...

Travel with... Gives you the option to travel with any of your friends.
Travel... gives you the option to choose between anyone you know currently on the lot your on (including those wandering in common areas)

anything