Author Topic: Design Tool  (Read 6009 times)

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
Design Tool
« on: September 20, 2014, 02:35:08 PM »
The Design Tool does it work for you?

Dellena

Re: Design Tool
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 03:32:00 PM »
Yes - it allows you to pick a different preset colour choice.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 08:11:01 PM »
Yes - it allows you to pick a different preset colour choice.

Does it open up the color pallet or an rgb sliders or does it just automatically open up the area where you first selected the color mat?

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 08:32:00 PM »
It only makes available the preset colors of the object.  There is no more color palette or RGB slider tool.

Offline Eris

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 09:38:37 PM »
I miss the Sims 3 Design tool so much!  I'm a compulsive design tool user in the Sims 3 and I find really frustrating not being able to personalize everything as I want. I'm really missing patterns as well  :'(

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »
I miss the Sims 3 Design tool so much!  I'm a compulsive design tool user in the Sims 3 and I find really frustrating not being able to personalize everything as I want. I'm really missing patterns as well  :'(

Hear! Hear!  I totally agree.  I really want patterns and colors back.  The ones you get preset don't always match in every item so you might have a white bed, (which looks grey), and a yellowish dresser that's supposed to be white.  Ewwww.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 10:24:49 AM »
Hear! Hear!  I totally agree.  I really want patterns and colors back.  The ones you get preset don't always match in every item so you might have a white bed, (which looks grey), and a yellowish dresser that's supposed to be white.  Ewwww.

Agreed. I have the gray brick (Bricky Brick? I think?) for walls, floors and foundation in some areas. It's off, just slightly, and I'm itching to fix it. Though.... I suppose it could be the lighting.....
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.