Author Topic: Can't get promoted after quiting a job  (Read 2376 times)

Offline sawadaWiz

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't look at me
Can't get promoted after quiting a job
« on: September 16, 2014, 08:45:29 PM »
I am playing a sim with renaissance sim aspiration who have goal to reach level 6 in 4 career. Whenever I quit a career and tried to work at the same career again, I can't get promoted past level 1, even after fulfilling the requirements and performance. It has been 1 week sticking at the bottom that I eventually moved into another career I've not touched before. Can someone give me solutions for this? Thanks before

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Re: Can't get promoted after quiting a job
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 12:06:05 AM »
Sounds like a bug I've seen quite a few people post about this. If you've maxed the bar out you can always cheat to fix it then turn it off max the bar cheat so on and so forth to correct the bug yourself.

Ctrl + Shift + C type in the box Testingcheats on should say Testingcheats on back in the text box. Then type in careers.promote CareerName and it will promote them. I would suggest when finished you type testingcheats off as cheats can cause your game to become buggy during certain situations. More on the cheats can be found in the guides here

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sawadaWiz

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't look at me
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 02:30:58 AM »
Thank you! Actually this is not the only bug I found after playing this game for 4 days, but many others. I guess cheating is the only way then

Offline sawadaWiz

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't look at me
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 11:35:58 AM »
I think I have found a solution to this. I started the job twice and I can finally get promoted. I move to another job then moved again to the career. It works