Author Topic: Babies  (Read 2133 times)

Offline LilyForever

• Nooboo
Babies
« on: September 15, 2014, 05:00:23 PM »
Does anyone know any cheats to help the sims 4 sims have twins or triplets? I had her watched the kids channel but it didnt do anything?

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Re: Babies
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 05:13:48 PM »
I assume you mean beyond this but wanted to mention it just in case but their is the fertility treatment for 3000 points.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Camigwen

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 07:32:32 PM »
My sims have had four pregnancies which have resulted in two sets of twins. I didn't do anything special as far as I know, nor did I do the same things over the course of the two twin pregnancies (one was a painter with whom I had used money cheats so she spent her whole time painting and the other is a career writer). Incidentally, all pregnancies have also resulted in boys.

The only common thing I can think of is woohooing often while pregnant, but it would be very silly if that was the key.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 07:42:26 PM »
My sims have had four pregnancies which have resulted in two sets of twins. I didn't do anything special as far as I know, nor did I do the same things over the course of the two twin pregnancies (one was a painter with whom I had used money cheats so she spent her whole time painting and the other is a career writer). Incidentally, all pregnancies have also resulted in boys.

The only common thing I can think of is woohooing often while pregnant, but it would be very silly if that was the key.

The only twins I've had in game were boys as well.

anything