Author Topic: I Have No Gallery In My Game!  (Read 3704 times)

Offline Ateliana

• Nooboo
I Have No Gallery In My Game!
« on: September 15, 2014, 12:51:05 AM »
Hi guys,

I have the sims installed on my computer. Everything works fine, except there is no gallery in my game. In the top right hand corner, where the gallery icon is usually located, I have a 'my library' button. When I click on it, it takes me to the sims I have created and the sims that came with the game, but I am not able to access the gallery from here.

I am logged into origin when I am trying this.

Please help me! Thanks

Possible Solutions:

I am often logged in, but with online access turned off.  Even if you are logged into origin, you need to enable online mode to change that button from "my library" to "gallery".  Go to the menu - game options - other, and then check the box "online access"; it should be green with a check.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: I have no gallery in my game!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 01:50:24 AM »
That's odd. even if I am off line, it still says open the gallery. I guess with it being such early days, to get an answer for this, you may have to post on the official forum to see if anyone can help.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 03:03:38 AM »
I posted about Bug Reporting here.

Those forums are down for maintenance just now (8:00 a.m. GMT).  But that's where I would report this.  I didn't see your exact issue in the known bugs list.

Offline Ateliana

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 01:01:07 AM »
Thanks guys, I'll try another forum

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 05:27:35 AM »
Have you checked if your origin is in online or offline mode? Sometimes when my internet is slow during peak hours, loading the 'Community' and 'Home' button takes a really long time, and sometimes the game tells me I'm offline. What I do is exit Origin fully, turn off my laptop, reset my router(optional), turn on computer, login Origin, and access TS4 from Origin.

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 11:12:30 PM »
I am often logged in, but with online access turned off.  Even if you are logged into origin, you need to enable online mode to change that button from "my library" to "gallery".  Go to the menu - game options - other, and then check the box "online access"; it should be green with a check.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
Re: I Have No Gallery In My Game!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 06:35:51 AM »
Thanks! I had same issue  ::) And the solution helped  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything