Author Topic: Rewards for Completing the Aspirations  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Rewards for Completing the Aspirations
« on: September 11, 2014, 11:40:26 AM »
I can't seem to find a list anywhere that lays out the final reward for completing each aspiration.  Does anyone know of one?

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
Re: Rewards for Completing the Aspirations
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 11:47:42 AM »
You don't really need a list. You can see what trait you'll get as a reward for an aspiration by hovering your mouse over the aspiration's icon.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 12:03:41 PM »
You don't really need a list. You can see what trait you'll get as a reward for an aspiration by hovering your mouse over the aspiration's icon.

Ohh!  I thought you got that trait right away as part of pursuing the aspiration.  is that not the case?

Dellena

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 12:26:41 PM »
No, you get it as the reward.  Otherwise, you could just start every aspiration to get all the traits.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:27:47 PM »
You get one trait from picking the aspiration, and another trait for finishing the aspiration. 

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 12:29:22 PM »
You get one trait from picking the aspiration, and another trait for finishing the aspiration.

I can only find lists online of the traits you get when choosing the aspiration, ex. "gregarious" for "friend of the world"

Is there a resource with those you get after?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 12:30:58 PM »
Hit "G" on your keyboard, then click on the star icon (select new aspiration).  You don't need to select new aspiration, but this opens up another panel for you to see all the aspirations and their reward trait (hover over them).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 12:44:35 PM »

I want to note something on this: You can't change the trait you get from the first aspiration your sim ever had (the one you picked in CAS) unless you cheat.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 12:53:04 PM »
I want to note something on this: You can't change the trait you get from the first aspiration your sim ever had (the one you picked in CAS) unless you cheat.

Does that carry over to move-ins?  For example, if my spouse's aspiration makes zero sense to his traits and I change it, will he retain the original asp/trait?

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 12:58:19 PM »
Haven't tested that yet. It shouldn't change it, though. For example, if your Sim started with the Quick Learner trait, from having the Knowledge aspiration to being with, you can't ever change that trait into High Metabolism by changing the sim's aspiration to Bodybuilder.