Author Topic: Is my twin missing?  (Read 7298 times)

Offline Royaca

• Nooboo
Is my twin missing?
« on: September 09, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »
Well I decided that for this pregnancy, I'd have my baby at home because I already had a bassinet. So the child is born and it turns out that it's twins! Hooray! However, there was a problem with this. After the dialogs and animations for the birth, I only had one bassinet and one child. Both children were not in one bassinet. So I decided to buy an extra one to see if that rectified the situation. No. I then restarted my save with two bassinets to see if the other child would magically appear. That didn't work either. I'm not really sure what to do at this point. For now, I'm just going to make a new save at this point and continue playing to see if there's any change.

Screenshot here.
As you can see I have both babies on the sim icon things, but only one in a bassinet. Those are the only two bassinets on the lot.

EDIT: I randomly found the other twin in a bassinet in the kitchen after making this post.  :-[

Offline jesirose

• Occult
Re: Is my twin missing? - remove please
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:28:03 PM »
Try aging up the one in the bassinet?
- Jessica

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Is my twin missing?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 01:17:57 AM »
I'm glad you solved it. My sim had twins too and I had only bought one bassinet. The other baby auto appeared in the downstairs lounge but I just moved her upstairs in build/buy mode. My first pregnancy and I got twins! Yipee  :D I think the actions with the babies are just so darn cute.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything