Author Topic: The Sully Legacy (We're blue da ba dee da ba die)  (Read 18611 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: The Sully Legacy (We're blue da ba dee da ba die)
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2014, 09:32:49 PM »
The girls are gorgeous! So sad that Tobias and Rhea are both gone, but you told the story so nicely! Welcome back.. looking forward to seeing how gen 3 continues and if you get the elusive blue baby.  ;D

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2014, 11:14:53 PM »
The girls are gorgeous! So sad that Tobias and Rhea are both gone, but you told the story so nicely! Welcome back.. looking forward to seeing how gen 3 continues and if you get the elusive blue baby.  ;D

Thanks  :)

It is so weird now with both Tobias and Rhea gone, but I suppose I will have to get used to saying goodbye with a 10 generation challenge.

And those blue babies really are elusive!  But at least it forces me to have lots of babies, which means lots of opportunities to get all the different aspirations and rack up some points.  I only have 3 points so far, which is pretty bad since I'm already bringing in the 3rd generation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2015, 09:58:50 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Slinky - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Legacy Stories