Author Topic: The Sully Legacy (We're blue da ba dee da ba die)  (Read 18612 times)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Re: The Sully Legacy (We're blue da ba dee da ba die)
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 04:24:11 PM »
The pregnant sims look interesting this time around. Can't wait to get it on my MAC.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 04:54:39 PM »
As far as I can see I can not even make children blue in CAS, they first turn blue when I try to make them teens, so maybe that will happen in game too?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 04:59:24 PM »
As far as I can see I can not even make children blue in CAS, they first turn blue when I try to make them teens, so maybe that will happen in game too?

Oh what a wicked waiting game... but strange that they would only enable colored skin from a certain age group...

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 07:46:34 PM »

Tobias looks rather ridiculous in his work outfit.

We have another non-blue baby now: Vincent (naming them after Artists now).  We also have no time for showers anymore :(

This is little Sonic all grown up.  He is a mean, rambunctious little scamp.  When he's not terrorizing us he's channel surfing or terrorizing the neighbor kids.

And before we know it - or have managed to get that shower - baby Vincent is growing like a weed.  A sweet, adorable little weed.  In his rainbow unicorn tee shirt, he is gloomy like his father, and to his father's great pride, he aspires to be an artistic prodigy!

Vincent spends most of his time at the arts and crafts table, putting his melancholy disposition onto construction paper, and turning is rage at his tyrant of an older brother into beautiful, macaroni and glitter bedazzled works of art.

Vincent: "Want some of my pancakes?"
Sonic: "I'm busy ganking these low level noobs, beat it!"
Vincent:  :'(

Little demon child... Also, what is up with that red hair?

Ah, pregnant again.  No one is getting any younger, and Tobias is determined to get a blue son.  The years and the rugrats are taking their toll on Rhea, but look at that smile.  Don't think she'd have it any other way.

OMG its Bella Goth! Quick, look away!

Things really are starting to get crazy in the Sully household.  Poor momma....

And now it's time!  Will Tobias' prayers be answered?

YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! Hold that beautiful blue baby boy high Rhea, the legacy lives on!

Tobias is ecstatic.  He's decided to call him Leonardo.

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 07:48:33 PM »
It's weird that you can't make kids blue in CAS.  It's definitely confirmed now, though.  There are blue babies!

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 08:38:59 PM »
I think Vince is a bronie, that shirt looks an awful lot like princess Celestia. Except the shirt doesn't give her wings.

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 08:44:30 PM »
Lol, that sounds a lot like him.  I think I'll go ahead and say that, yes, he is a brony.  And proud of it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 02:24:28 AM »
Congrats on finally getting a blueboo! Wonder if Leonardo also inherited the hair colour.

My legacy is going pretty well. Like you, I have a lot of kids running around.  I might start a "story" for them although I never seem to be able to finish them.

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 08:22:15 PM »
Vincent's little art corner is getting more decorated by the day.  I'm getting confident that he will achieve his aspiration, he is quite the gifted little artist, much to his father's delight.

Speaking of Tobias, his paintings are beginning to fill the walls and the house has a much more lived in feel to it now.

Not sure what he's thinking with that hoodie he insists on wearing to work...

Vincent is beginning to become desperate for a second bathroom now that the household is getting so large.

The house is coming along very nicely now, here are a few shots of it...

The boys seem to be finding some common ground, and have cereal and orange juice together quite often in the mornings before school.

Tobias is starting to get quite pudgy so the watcher is making him go on frequent jogs now, much to his dismay.

And there still isn't much time for showers...

Sonic: Mom, stop stinking up the dining room I'm trying to do my homework!

Leonardo doesn't seem to be phased.

Rhea has taken a lot more of a liking to jogging than Tobias.  And just look at that super cool exercise outfit!

The masterpieces have really been flowing lately now that Tobias has his beautiful blue little heir.

Speaking of Leonardo, he has aged up into a fine young scamp, and he wants to be an artistic prodigy too!  Tobias couldn't be happier.  Also, he his got the loner trait, so he enjoys keeping to himself and working on his art.  (He really enjoys glitter in his work...)

Tobias and the boys really enjoy their time together in the mornings before school.  The bonding over fruit loops and OJ is really a picture perfect moment.

Especially with that face... lol

Sonic has aged up and is finding learning how to cook to be a bit more than he can handle.  Also, his hair has taken on a mind of its own and decided it wants to be more like his father's.  Seriously, I did not change it.  It was red when he was a child and he aged up, and all of the sudden it was blue.  Maybe blue hair isn't an option for children... who knows.

Well that was a disaster.  Thanks a lot for burning down the kitchen, Sonic.  Way to establish yourself as a teen after being a little demon spawn as a child...

Vincent has taken to the violin in his efforts to become and artistic prodigy.  He is so versatile, and his music is coming along beautifully.

Sonic has decided he wants to be a writer.  It seems his mother's literary prowess has been quite the influence on him.  Also, he got the loner trait, so he can be a recluse author I guess.  Probably best, since he doesn't seem to get along with other sims.

Leonardo decided to go with a change in wardrobe to better fit his loner, artistic ways.  I think it suits him.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 09:21:08 PM »
Lovely redesign!

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 10:53:29 AM »
Wow, the house looks stunning. You are a great builder.

And nice to see the blue hair pop up on one of the kids.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014, 05:19:47 PM »
Wow. That's one heck of a house! I have so many problems building legacy houses, yours is incredibly pleasing! Great job!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 01:36:09 AM »
Now I'm having house envy, even though I had planned to not do anything fancy for my sims my hands are now itching to do a remodel!

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2014, 02:25:35 AM »
Thanks for all the compliments on the house!  Every other house I have made in TS4 (and TS3 for that matter) has looked okay at best, and sometimes just awful.  But I've been watching a lot of videos by James from The Sims Supply, and taking tips.  He is truly a great builder and I learned a lot from him.  I'm very proud of this house, and it was a lot of fun really digging into the new build mode and making something that turned out to be not terrible.  The only thing that bothers me is that because the room in the center is so tall and open to the upstairs landing, the camera dips down every time I pan over it while I'm upstairs, which is often, and it gets to be quite aggravating.  Especially when I try to get good screen shots.

anything