Author Topic: How do I get my sim angry?  (Read 124358 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
How do I get my sim angry?
« on: September 08, 2014, 11:35:04 AM »
My sims are incredible level headed, I have yet to see one get mad (except for the kid who had an unwanted sibling). Now I need my two adults to be angry, how do I do this easiest? I don't have any mood paintings and none of the mood plumbob lamps have angry mood.

Offline jesirose

• Occult
Re: How do I get my sim angry?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 11:45:59 AM »
Have them start insulting each other. There's a "mean" category for interactions.
- Jessica

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 11:59:34 AM »
Have them start insulting each other. There's a "mean" category for interactions.

Yeah, but I don't want their friendship bar to deteriorate. Is there any other ways?

Offline jesirose

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 02:54:56 PM »
Have them insult someone else you don't care about, instead of each other?
- Jessica

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 02:58:15 PM »
Have them insult someone else you don't care about, instead of each other?

Tried that, also tried getting them in a fight (not with each other) they came out with the confident mood....

wish there was a book to buy but they all seem to have positive emotions. Is there maybe some rock or crystal that give of anger?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 03:09:39 PM »
I got angry emotion by declaring enemy.  You have to keep mean interactions until you get the message that your sim and the other sim despised each other.  Then you will have the option to declare enemy, right after you declare enemy you get the angry emotion.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 03:17:05 PM »
I got angry emotion by declaring enemy.  You have to keep mean interactions until you get the message that your sim and the other sim despised each other.  Then you will have the option to declare enemy, right after you declare enemy you get the angry emotion.

Thank you! Hey ho, hey ho, off to the park I go...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 08:32:49 PM »
My female sim has the aspiration of Soulmates and I have been stuck on the 3rd of 4 achievements. The final one to get to the 4th and final challenge is "Apologize to Spouse while angry". I had her husband summon the sim he dislikes with the voodoo doll, declare him an enemy and then had the wife step in to ask disliked Sim to leave and try apologizing to her husband. I could never get the option to apologize, only try to calm down. So I tried that and before I knew it they were both very angry with each other and their relationship deteriorated in seconds. I did get the option for "smooth apology" from each Sim several times but it did no good. Up to that point, their relationship was fantastic and it seemed like any further interaction just deteriorated it more and more. I finally quit without saving and will have to try something else. I wonder if that is bugged. Anyone had this achievement work successfully?

Kerry

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 09:03:08 PM »
I think you need your angry husband to apologize to wife, not the other way around.  Have you tried that?

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
I am working towards this aspiration myself if I am not mistaken to get the apologize option you have to have been the one to anger them.

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 09:34:10 PM »
Oh yeah, I tried every option. I just read on the Sims 4 forum that you should take the one with the achievement, get them angry with someone outside the family. Then, once they're angry have them do a mean interaction with their spouse and immediately apologize. Someone else replied it worked for them but I haven't been successful yet. I got my female sim angry, told her to do a mean interaction with her husband but I'm not even sure if she did it because as soon as she started speaking with him she went from angry to confident. I am going to try again off the home lot.

EDITED TO ADD: Taking them off the home lot was the key. Had the sim with the aspiration declare another sim an enemy, then she performed 1-2 mean interactions on her husband, did smooth apology and achievement earned with hardly any damage to their relationship. Whew.

Kerry

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 06:34:16 PM »
I'm *ahem* trying to get one of my sims angry enough that... well, he might explode... or at least his heart XD I know, I'm terrible.  But I can't seem to get him passed very angry (after getting into a fight with a family member, as well as being hot headed and after looking at an angry painting that he did).  Anyone have any other things to try to get him up?  The issue I keep running into is that things keep overtaking the angry emotion.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 07:08:48 PM »
You could have him in a room with lots of angry paintings for the bonus of angry décor (as well as viewing one), find a stranger, be mean to them and then declare them an enemy will give you another angry moodlet. Sometimes you can pick up an angry moodlet from work, so you could hold off and wait til one comes along and take advantage of it...

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 07:30:44 PM »
Oh, so more paintings will increase it?  For some reason, I was thinking that it didn't matter how many angry paintings there were, it would only contribute to 1.  That might work!  He's already hot-headed XD so he tends to become angry a lot on his own.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 07:36:17 PM »
Yup, the more paintings the better! Declaring an enemy while in the "super angry room" will probably get him over the edge.

I seem to be having the opposite problem as you all, my hot-headed sim is ALWAYS angry for the littlelest of things. The only time he's not angry, he's either Asleep or Playful. Sigh. It's kind of funny seeing him stomp around though.

anything