Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies in The Sims 4  (Read 45875 times)

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
Re: Children Born to Original Townies in The Sims 4
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 02:52:53 AM »
I see a new legacy rule on the horizon. One stating that you can't keep your Sims constantly pregnant and then boot out the non-heirs (over and over) in order to give yourself more time to meet requirements.

Edit: Sorry, meant new Immortal Dynasty rule.....

Since you can't boot anyone out in an ID, that tactic would be of minimal value.

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 03:25:22 AM »
Since you can't boot anyone out in an ID, that tactic would be of minimal value.

Point conceded. What the heck was I thinking then? Oh, well. I'm sure it'll come to me.  ;D
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 01:14:50 PM »
Pregnant sims near their birthday haven't been able to age up in previous games, either.  What's new in sims 4 (at least in my files, and Cheezey's) is that pregnant sims aren't aging at all.  I tested this on normal lifespan, with two young adults at 16 days to age up, by having a huge family and moving kids out with other relatives. Eventually, the husband died of old age, while his wife showed 14 days to age up to adult.  The only anti-aging used was pregnancy.

Yup, it's not just near their birthday.  Any pregnancy in TS4 seems to be an effective age freeze of 3 days. I tested it in a game yesterday, where I had Nancy Landgraab get pregnant. She and Geoffrey both start at 14 days until their next birthday.  When the baby was born, there was a 3 day age difference between them showing that she had not aged while he did.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2015, 06:27:45 PM »
I have some new Sims 4 townie offspring to show off.  They were almost all twins and triplets, which I suppose is good for the population, if not a little crazy for the households they're born into!  All of these were played only long enough to generate the pregnancy that made the offspring, so the outfits and traits are random. The only changes I made to any sim's appearance were to remove hats and sunglasses.

These two are Benson and Grace Spencer-Kim, born to Alice Spencer-Kim and Eric Lewis.  Benson is a geek and a genius with a soulmate aspiration, and Grace is self-assured and active with a painter extraordinaire aspiration.

Triplet girls born to Mortimer and Bella Goth.  From left to right are Helen, Gracelyn, and Raquel Goth.  Helen is self-assured with a whiz kid aspiration, Gracelyn is squeamish with a social butterfly aspiration, and Raquel is cheerful with an artistic prodigy aspiration.

These two are Everly and Zackery Pancakes, born to Bob and Eliza.  Everly is creative with the whiz kid aspiration, and Zackery is loves outdoors with the whiz kid aspiration.

These twins are Emely and Zaiden Lee.  Liberty Lee is their mother and J Huntington III is their father.  Emely is loves outdoors with the rambunctious scamp aspiration, and Zaiden is good with the whiz kid aspiration.

Travis Scott and Summer Holiday also had twins.  These two are Marisa and Cali Holiday.  Marisa is an art lover with the social butterfly aspiration, and Cali is hot-headed with the rambunctious scamp aspiration.

These two are Noe and Regan Patel, children of Zoe Patel and Mitchell Kalani.  Noe is evil with the rambunctious scamp aspiration and Regan is neat with the social butterfly aspiration.

This young lady is the only single birth so far!  This is Makenzie Landgraab, the daughter of Geoffrey and Nancy.  She is active and an art lover, and has the master mixologist aspiration.

These two are Bradford and Guy Caliente, twin boys Katrina Caliente had with Don Lothario. (This was before he moved on to a randomly generated townie, and got her pregnant with triplets, even though she hates children. She already had a teenage son at the time, too...)  Bradford is a geek and materialistic with the computer whiz aspiration, and Guy is good and hot-headed with the mansion baron aspiration.

Last but not least are Anahi and Orion Zest, twins born to Nina Caliente and Johnny Zest.  Anahi is creative with the rambunctious scamp aspiration, and Orion is insane with the whiz kid aspiration.

Gerbitty

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 11:28:23 PM »
Guess their townie parents. Click the spoiler link to reveal the answer.

Townie Offspring: Brit and Nicole

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2016, 10:38:57 PM »
@Gerbitty Nice! I was able to guess by looking at both the girls.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Gerbitty

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 10:37:12 PM »
@Gerbitty Nice! I was able to guess by looking at both the girls.  :)

@Playalot I think Nicole's facial features make their parentage more discernible than Brit's do.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 11:28:04 PM »
Yeah, the girl at the front looks like the mum and the other girl really looks like the dad! They're cute!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline kayk

• Nooboo
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2016, 10:26:52 PM »
May be a little late to this thread, but I just started in the forums.

But these are the lovely twins whose parents are Bella Goth and Don Lothario.

Giovanna and Natasha Goth

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2016, 03:51:33 PM »
@kayk Wow, those twins are gorgeous! Not surprising considering the amazing genes from their parents

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2016, 05:03:25 PM »
Some shots of Amanda Fyres, born to Morgan Fyres and Gavin Richards.

As a teen. A little hard to see her face well perhaps, but she's gorgeous!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2016, 09:44:43 PM »
@oshizu: She's lovely! This thread needs more Windenburg babies. At least I have two from my dynasty.

Most of the kids born in my dynasty either have only one original townie parent or none at all. But of the ones who have pure original townie heritage, we have:

Oliver Faust, son of Ulrike Faust and Marcus Flex.

Parents (both aged down to young adult, and Ulrike was stripped of her makeup and her awful original hair):

And Oliver:

He's a cute one! I love the dark skin/green eyes combo. I've loved it on sims since way before this game. He's very much his dad's kid, but I think he has a bit of his mum's facial structure.

Three days later I got Henrik Haas, born to Maaike Haas and Gunther Munch.

Parents (also aged down and re-haired):

Henrik:

Alas, Gunther looked a little too deceptively normal, because Henrik is...still future pollinator material but pretty bleh when compared to Oliver or his peers around the world. He looks so much like Maaike as a kid but grows up into a chubby-faced Gunther instead.

Anyways, bonus pics of the two of them (plus a random dynasty heiress :P) freaking out over a monster under the bed:

No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything