Author Topic: Experimenting on the Junior Wizard Starter Set, any info you can provide?  (Read 18067 times)

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
I've been having my SimSon experiment on his table, and every so often I can click it to use different additives. The only thing is, so far I've only learned two potions.

Does anyone know if there's some trick to it that I'm missing?

This is my first post here, and I apologize if I've posted in the wrong place. Since the game is so new, there isn't a ton of info out yet. This has always been my Go-To site for Sims info, so I figured I'd stop here, register and actually be more than a lurker for once.

Thanks in advance for any and all information provided! :)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Experimenting on the Junior Wizard Starter Set, any info you can provide?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 01:44:04 AM »
No tip on the crafting - but a warning. First time my sim kid tried to use the table it caught on fire. Don't let your kids use it unsupervised! (as in with no adults on lot since he couldn't put it out!)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 02:03:26 AM »
Yea, it caught on fire once with my kid too. Thankfully the adults were just outside tending the garden. I just wish there was more information out there, but I guess thats how it goes with a brand new game.

Thanks for the response though :)

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 02:36:40 AM »
I've found the Health and Emotions potions... but that was after TONS of experimenting. I've also been clicking on it and trying the additives so I don't know if one of those caused it or not.

Offline xsansara

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 02:53:33 AM »
As far as I understand it, the potions come with fixed levels of the childrens mental skill. At least that is what is said in the skill-up description.

The adding and experimenting might be a complete facade.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 04:28:26 AM »
As far as I understand it, the potions come with fixed levels of the childrens mental skill. At least that is what is said in the skill-up description.

The adding and experimenting might be a complete facade.

Interesting... I have a kid in the whiz aspiration, I shall check it out more

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 01:52:14 PM »
Hmm, my kid is lvl 10 Mental and 2 Logic and I've only found the two potions. I'll try some more experimenting today to see if I get any more.

Offline Dolphinsong

• Nooboo
My child has max mental and creativity and has three potions she can make. The third one she just learned, Stink Potion

Offline atoriana

• Nooboo
Well, yes, it can catch fire (as my clumsy little alien sim did) so make sure some adults are around.