Author Topic: Move TV on to the wall  (Read 8706 times)

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
Move TV on to the wall
« on: September 05, 2014, 08:37:48 PM »
I'm sure I read a post somewhere that described how to move a TV on to the wall somewhere but I cannot find it.

Does anyone know? All I can seem to do is rotate it on the floor. It literally doesn't go anywhere near the wall. There seems to be enough space and no other objects are in the way.

All my TV does is sit on the floor and for a wall mounted TV it looks rather stupid quite frankly. I ended up getting so frustrated I actually turned the game off. *grumbles*

Offline Enchanted81

• Townie
Re: Move TV on to the wall
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 09:26:53 PM »
Are you positive that it's a wall mounted TV and not a tabletop/floor one? There is one that looks quite similar to the wall mounted ones but is a tabletop/floor. I've had no problems getting any wall mounted TV's up on the wall.
Feel free to add me on Origin & the Sims 3 site: Enchanted81

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 06:00:49 AM »
You're right, it was a table top one - it even said it on the description of the TV! Now I feel dumb....

I blame the fact it was 2am here and obviously my brain had stopped working at that point!

Thanks Enchanted.

Offline Enchanted81

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 10:24:02 AM »
Aww, don't feel dumb, it happens! I only noticed it cause I was filtering through them to see what they looked like in game the other night.  :)
Feel free to add me on Origin & the Sims 3 site: Enchanted81

anything