Author Topic: Cheats  (Read 4005 times)

Offline jen2912

• Townie
Cheats
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:28:08 AM »
What exactly do you type because I am using what Carl said and im getting unable to execute command

Offline tonycdh

• Townie
  • What does the llama say?
    • Me
Re: Cheats
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 12:23:09 PM »
Hold down ctrl button, shift button and C button, at the top left a box will open up, you type in there: testingcheats on     make sure theres a space between testingcheats and on :-)  Unless that is not what your talking about, then I apologize.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline khuckster

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 05:23:54 AM »
Simultaneously hold ctrl shift and the letter C.
Then, when the box appears at the top of the screen, type "Testingcheats True" (no quotes)
It will give a message: Cheats Enabled.
Then hit the esc key to make the box disappear.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/sims-4-cheats-unlimited-money-free-houses-handy-utilities-pirated-copies-have-nudity-glitch-608465

I found lots of codes here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 01:17:30 PM »
Word of warning.  The cheats for the mailbox ONLY work in your own neighborhood.  Once you travel to another neighborhood your needs are no longer static nor can you transport.  Then, once back in your neighborhood, you have to go through the whole testingcheats on again to reset it.  I've not tried other cheats in other neighborhoods.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 05:15:08 AM »
Word of warning.  The cheats for the mailbox ONLY work in your own neighborhood.  Once you travel to another neighborhood your needs are no longer static nor can you transport.  Then, once back in your neighborhood, you have to go through the whole testingcheats on again to reset it.  I've not tried other cheats in other neighborhoods.

If you leave your home lot and go anywhere within your neighborhood, you have to do the whole testingcheats on thing again... it only lasts while you are on your home lot and then it will reset after awhile so you have to do it again.
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax