Author Topic: Sims 4 Building/Remodeling Thread  (Read 183346 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Building/Remodeling Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2014, 04:29:21 AM »
I think that saving each room would be the answer, I also find the "waiting for funds so I can build" really frustrating. I keep going into build mode and just sitting there thinking about what I'm going to do next!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Dellena

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2014, 07:43:10 AM »
My current build project called Oak Gables.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »
I love it - it looks nice small, but the drive out front and the name seem like it should be a rambling 3 times bigger :)

Dellena

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2014, 10:05:47 AM »
It's bigger than it looks as it's about twice as long as the front is wide.  It's a 5 bedroom house not including an attached nursery to the master.  Great room, living room, dining room, library kitchen, large breakfast nook, upstairs play room, upstairs loft study area and a sun room at the rear.  There will also be a large detached gazebo.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2014, 02:38:25 PM »
It's adorable Dellana. I'd love to see the floor plan, but then I always want to see floor plans haha. It seems like this house has a relatively simple shape, which always makes me happy since I have trouble with more complex shapes in homes. I feel relieved to know it's possible to make cute also simple (:

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2014, 03:24:09 PM »
I love the driveway out front Dellena! And the house looks really cute, hehe.

Dellena

« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2014, 05:35:57 PM »
The driveway is part of the public area.  I built this where Oakenstead used to be.  Here's more exterior shots to give a better scope on the size of the build.  I also increased the wall size to maximum on both floors.

The large open space in the back yard is on purpose for my astronaut guy sim of my couple.  They're currently engaged and I'll be getting them married and living in the Oasis Restreat house that I've already shared.  My challenge with this couple is to eventually have a full household.  Hence, a big house will be needed.  And it's worked out to 6 bedrooms, not including the small nursery.  The master suite is on the ground floor so I'll be just decorating the ground floor before they move in.  The bedrooms upstairs will be furnished as the children come along so they'll be colour appropriate.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2014, 02:17:21 AM »
I love it! The garden room ( pergola? ) looks fantastic. It just adds that extra touch.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2014, 09:50:23 AM »
Dellena-your photos aren't showing up for me anymore. I think you need more bandwidth on your photobucket account.
Luckily I saw them before they stopped showing up, and the house looks gorgeous! :)

Dellena

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »
Fixed :)  Must have been getting more traffic than I thought. :)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2014, 10:42:23 AM »
Wow , that's a beauty ! It looks amazing . Just love your gazebo , it just adds so much to the landscape .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline simsonata

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2014, 10:58:32 AM »
The driveway is part of the public area.  I built this where Oakenstead used to be.  Here's more exterior shots to give a better scope on the size of the build.  I also increased the wall size to maximum on both floors.

The large open space in the back yard is on purpose for my astronaut guy sim of my couple.  They're currently engaged and I'll be getting them married and living in the Oasis Restreat house that I've already shared.  My challenge with this couple is to eventually have a full household.  Hence, a big house will be needed.  And it's worked out to 6 bedrooms, not including the small nursery.  The master suite is on the ground floor so I'll be just decorating the ground floor before they move in.  The bedrooms upstairs will be furnished as the children come along so they'll be colour appropriate.

This is stunning, do you have it available for download?

Dellena

« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2014, 12:05:43 PM »
It should be on the gallery by tomorrow.  I'm just finishing a few things.  I'm only doing the bathrooms upstairs as people might want to use those bed rooms for other things.  But the downstairs will be fully furnished.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2014, 04:24:04 PM »
My current house for my Sims family. Currently rather empty due to the lack of funds but I'm pretty happy with the house so far.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Dellena

« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2014, 05:14:43 PM »
I haven't been able to get screenshots done yet of the interior but Oak Gables is now on the gallery (#dellena #carlsguide).

anything