Author Topic: Sims 4 Post-release survey  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Rad

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Post-release survey
« on: September 04, 2014, 05:02:58 PM »
Some of you will have completed a TS4 pre-release survey for me a few weeks ago - if so, thanks!

I have now closed the Sims 4 pre-release survey with around 800 completions and will be working my way through the data. 

Now The Sims 4 is out (in most of the world anyway...) the post-release survey is live. I'd love as many people as possible to complete it - whether or not you have TS4, and whether or not you completed the earlier survey.

There will be two types of questions - a set for those who have played TS4 and a set for those who haven't. The survey will be live until the end of October. If you are planning on getting it before then, please can you wait until you have played before completing it? But if you have already played or you know you won't be getting it before the end of October, go right ahead!

As before, it's entirely anonymous (and this survey is a bit shorter too). Results from the pre-release survey are likely to be available late September and I'll keep people posted about the results of this one.

http://pinto.hallam.shu.ac.uk/limesurvey/index.php/549839/lang-en - EDIT: this should work now...

Many thanks

Rad

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Sims 4 Post-release survey
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 05:05:32 PM »
Might want to edit that link. It got cut off somehow and is missing the middle section.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rad

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 4 Post-release survey
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 05:15:14 PM »
Thanks!  Should work now...