Author Topic: Young again methods?  (Read 8998 times)

Offline billythegreat

• Llama Wrangler
Young again methods?
« on: September 04, 2014, 02:58:57 AM »
Hey, I am still waiting for my copy of the game and I wonder if there are some methods in the game to reverse the aging process. I mean something like ambrosia or Young again potion ? ;)

Offline jillz

• Origin ID: Charzof
  • Townie
  • Knitter. Gamer. Geek.
    • The New Adventures of Priska
Re: Young again methods?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:47:36 AM »
There is a potion in the Aspiration Rewards menu that makes them young again. I'm not sure what age though. I'm about to buy one and test it out.

It's called Potion of Youth and it costs 1500 Satisfaction Points. The description says "Drink this to turn back the clock on your Sim's current age"

ETA: This potion only resets your Sim's age back to beginning of whatever stage of life they are already in. I gave it to an Elder Sim who was 76days old and had half his age bar on his Simology panel filled. It just reset it back to the beginning of the Elder stage.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline billythegreat

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 04:38:07 AM »
Thanks for testing it. So it is like Ambrosia ( well , without the cooking, gardning and fishing, that made it pretty cool to pursuit). Does it come also with a moodlet after you drink it ?

Offline jillz

• Origin ID: Charzof
  • Townie
  • Knitter. Gamer. Geek.
    • The New Adventures of Priska
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 05:25:57 PM »
Just wanted to add that I bought another potion today and gave it to my Child Sim because I wanted to finish her childhood aspiration before she aged up. I used another Sims satisfaction points to buy the potion and you can just drag/drop it from one Sim to another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anything