Author Topic: Toddler can't age  (Read 2843 times)

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
Toddler can't age
« on: August 03, 2014, 07:39:44 AM »
Hi everyone,
 I have a problem with my toddler who can't age, I tried using the cake, trigger age transition and putting her in CAS(CAS can't even load when I click it, I had to force my game to shut down). Does anyone have any ideas how to fix it?
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Re: Toddler can't age
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 12:51:14 PM »
Do you possibly have aging turned off in the options?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 01:00:33 PM »
Have you tried resetsimmming her?
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 02:14:45 PM »
Do you possibly have aging turned off in the options?
No, her twin aged up without problems.

Have you tried resetsimmming her?
I did :(

Offline MystyGirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 12:13:59 AM »
This same thing happened to me. She was still visible and her icon was still there, but she wouldn't age up, I couldn't edit her in CAS, and trying to move the family so I could restore her didn't do anything but freeze up my game...she even disappeared from my family's portrait when I clicked the house in Edit Town mode! :-\

I ended up just starting a new game, which was sad, because I'd put a lot of time into that family.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 01:07:46 AM »
Have you tried any of these tips?

Cheating the toddler into aging up? -- Ctrl-Shift-C to bring up the cheat console and enter in 'testingCheatsenabled true'. Go to the toddler Shift-click on them and choose 'Trigger age transition'

Move the toddler (with a parent) out and back in

Change their clothing before hand.

Something else that comes to mind is maybe a mod or 3rd party custom content might be interfering with the toddler aging up, maybe?

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 03:58:51 AM »
This same thing happened to me. She was still visible and her icon was still there, but she wouldn't age up, I couldn't edit her in CAS, and trying to move the family so I could restore her didn't do anything but freeze up my game...she even disappeared from my family's portrait when I clicked the house in Edit Town mode! :-\

I ended up just starting a new game, which was sad, because I'd put a lot of time into that family.
That's what I had to do also, but luckily I had a save before the twins were even born.

Have you tried any of these tips?

Cheating the toddler into aging up? -- Ctrl-Shift-C to bring up the cheat console and enter in 'testingCheatsenabled true'. Go to the toddler Shift-click on them and choose 'Trigger age transition'

Move the toddler (with a parent) out and back in

Change their clothing before hand.

Something else that comes to mind is maybe a mod or 3rd party custom content might be interfering with the toddler aging up, maybe?

MrsFlynn

I've tried everything except to change the clothing because I was scared that my game will freeze again. She does have a CC outfit, but I never had problems with anyone wearing that outfit. Thanks for the tips anyways. :)

It looks like there's no proper solution than just starting a new game. :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.