Author Topic: How to tell where store content came from.  (Read 2662 times)

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
How to tell where store content came from.
« on: July 18, 2014, 11:47:48 AM »
How can I tell where purchased content came from? For example: how can I tell what came from dragon valley and what came from the Africa inspiration collection? They both show the store logo in the corner. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: How to tell where store content came from.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 12:16:56 PM »
If you go into buy mode and onto the third tab (I think) you have the folders. The store content is sorted into sets there, if I remember rightly. I'm not sure how to tell with CAS items, though.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 12:42:55 PM »
And now I know too...

Wondered this myself. That's why I try to remove store content from anything I upload.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 01:10:56 PM »

If you go into buy mode and onto the third tab (I think) you have the folders. The store content is sorted into sets there, if I remember rightly. I'm not sure how to tell with CAS items, though.

Yes I was thinking specifically for clothing. But good to know this works for furnishings and building items.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 01:26:11 PM »

And now I know too...

Wondered this myself. That's why I try to remove store content from anything I upload.

*Sigh, some of the best clothing styles are store content. And I enjoy recoloring those. I was sharing them but now I see the dilemma.   

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 12:11:57 AM »
Yep. I love some of the store content clothing.

I just have no clue where it comes from, so if I share any of my sims, I have to remove it.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 08:01:54 PM »
When you are recoloring, there should be a little icon, I think it looks like a star or snowflake.  If you click on it you will get a drop down box with the different symbols for the different expansions and stuff packs.  Match the symbols up and you know which one the item comes from.  There is also a filter where you can choose to have only store items showing.  It won't tell you which set the item comes from but at least you would know which is store and which is EP/SP.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 08:35:59 PM »

When you are recoloring, there should be a little icon, I think it looks like a star or snowflake.  If you click on it you will get a drop down box with the different symbols for the different expansions and stuff packs.  Match the symbols up and you know which one the item comes from.  There is also a filter where you can choose to have only store items showing.  It won't tell you which set the item comes from but at least you would know which is store and which is EP/SP.

Yes. Thank you, I knew about the filter option. I have learned that if you upload things into the exchange it will show you which set it came from in the store by clicking in the items tab. However, it's doesn't always do it, and I don't know why. I uploaded some re colored 'seriously strappy heels' and when you hover over them is shows you where to purchase it. But, and tank top I re colored and added that shows it is store content in my game does not show any store content on the exchange.