Author Topic: The Sims 4 Create-a-Sim Demo  (Read 49049 times)

Offline jesirose

• Occult
Re: The Sims 4 Create-a-Sim Demo
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2014, 08:36:20 AM »
I'm trying to make my husband as a sim and I feel like 90% of the pre-made faces feel very Asian. All of the premade eyes you can pick from have a very Asian look to them.
- Jessica

Dellena

« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2014, 12:20:24 PM »
Really?  I haven't seen that at all with the eyes.  There's all kinds of variations.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2014, 01:52:23 PM »
Great Sim, saltpastillen!  I doubt she's prettier than you are.  I'll bet you look just like her.

Question for you guys.  Not sure this is the right place to ask it.  If I want to have it available for this forum, how do I hashtag it?  Like, where do you do that?  I created one for the Sims4 EA forum contest but it neither shows up there or anywhere except my library and I wanted it available for you guys and them.  Not sure how to get it out of the library and onto the forums.  I think I fb'd it but my internet is pretty iffy so not sure.  Cable guy doesn't come till tomorrow and I'm tearing my hair out!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Dellena

« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2014, 02:00:30 PM »
Type #carlsguide in the Description box for the sim before you upload it to the Gallery.  That will give forum users an appropriate search term.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2014, 02:13:15 PM »
Great Sim, saltpastillen!  I doubt she's prettier than you are.  I'll bet you look just like her.

Aw, that's so sweet of you! I am sure I will have a lot of fun with the game come Friday. Maybe I will play her first, or maybe I will recreate some other sim I particularly like from ts3.

anything