Author Topic: Worst traits  (Read 28892 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Worst traits
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:35:06 AM »
I thought that we could have a thread about  your most hated traits in the sims. Like if you got this in an LS dynasty founder, you'd start over.

My personal least favorites are hotheaded, absent-minded, supernatural skeptic, and coward. I also don't love Inappropriate sometimes but I can live with it because of the sponge bath.

Chime in with your least favorites! This could be interesting.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Worst traits
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 01:39:03 AM »
Mean-spirited and absent-minded are probably my least favorites along with supernatural skeptic which just seems racist to me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 02:01:58 AM »
Definitely Absent Minded.

Have a sim with that and it's annoying when I have to give him the same command several times before he does it. It's even more annoying when you have loads of stuff queued up, he gets distracted and forgets ALL of them!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 03:15:58 AM »
Slob. The noises they make when licking plates...UGH *shudder*

I'm not a fan of Childish either, but I can live with it. Slob, though, is a deal breaker.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 06:38:26 AM »
None of them. Bad traits spice up the game and I assign at least one to all of my sims.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 09:14:55 AM »
For my sims there's none of the traits I really dislike, I play around with them all.
But for sims in town I think I hate it the most when they have the Inappropriate trait because my sims can be talking to them and all of a sudden they kiss my sim and now he/she has a romantic interest and is labeled a cheater.  :(
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 09:55:58 AM »
For my sims there's none of the traits I really dislike, I play around with them all.
But for sims in town I think I hate it the most when they have the Inappropriate trait because my sims can be talking to them and all of a sudden they kiss my sim and now he/she has a romantic interest and is labeled a cheater.  :(

I love to play inappropriate sims, but the autonomous smooching that inappropriate NPCs do isn't so enjoyable.

Dislikes Children is another trait that isn't so great on NPCs, because sims with that trait react negatively to every interaction your sim initiates unless the two of them are friends. It sucks for making friends, but it's fantastic for making enemies when they're in the house and autonomously hating everyone and everything.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 11:20:02 AM »
I don't like diva very much, when I first got showtime I gave it to a child who had rolled the singer LTW not really knowing what it entailed and boy did I wish I hadn't, she was evil from birth and adding diva to that was a nightmare, I play evil sims a lot, even play evil, hot headed, dislikes children sims sometimes and there are pussycats compared to an evil diva.

Then get somebody like Pat the IF in my immortal dynasty, a mean spirited evil diva and it's even worse. For me it's sometimes the trait combinations that cause the problems not always the traits on their own.

I love to play inappropriate sims, but the autonomous smooching that inappropriate NPCs do isn't so enjoyable.

I can't tell you how many times my self sim has had to fight off her father in law Tom Shallow over various games, I remember one game I cancelled it about five times in a row, he was practically chasing her around the house  ;D

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 12:25:59 PM »
I really don't like Unstable. I had one sim end up with only one trait: Mean Spirited. Ugh!

Offline joker

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 01:22:41 PM »
I don't like absent minded.diva,loser.No Sense of Humor.& coward traits

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 03:45:21 PM »
What's funny is I like unstable and no sense of humor. No sense of humor is only for sims who need LTRs.

Offline Alakazaam

• Nooboo
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 09:59:30 PM »
The ones I dislike the most are heavy/light sleeper, proper, rebellious, and vehicle enthusiast. They don't add any extra element to the game for me. Also I hate mooch because townies will always be coming to me for bowls of cereal or something. It gets annoying really fast.

Offline bossycarl

• Nooboo
  • Ambitions, Pets, Seasons, and Late Night.
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 10:28:48 PM »
Actually, sometimes I don't athletic. It's fine when they are like a criminal or a sports superstar, but when they aren't they always try to work out. I especially dislike it when they just took a shower.   >:(
Bookworm, Computer Whiz, Animal Lover, Loves the
Cold, and Genius are my traits.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 04:41:08 PM »
There's no particular trait on it's own that I don't like, but I don't like certain combinations. For example, if a sim has no skill or career related traits, I just can't stand it, especially when I am trying to do a challenge. If I had to choose a single trait I don't like, diva would probably be there on my list. It just gets on my nerves constantly and they can't be left alone to make friends because they go all... Diva on them!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 05:13:07 PM »
What are the effects of Diva? No Showtime so I don't know.

anything