Author Topic: Worst traits  (Read 28888 times)

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
Re: Worst traits
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 04:52:05 PM »
I don't mind any except a few which I think are worthless, like "never nude." Other than the one time joke of seeing the Sim taking a shower in his underwear, who cares?
I agree. It really just takes up a trait slot, especially if you're randomizing the traits.

Offline Jessywoo

• Nooboo
  • Motherlode..... *sigh*
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2014, 12:43:38 PM »
For me, the worst traits have got to be Absent-Minded and Shy. Sims forgetting an entire queue with Absent-Minded is SO annoying, and Shy makes any sort of socializing near impossible. At least with Loner you get the Enjoying Solitude moodlet. I don't have Showtime so sadly have never experienced Diva - sounds like fun in certain situations :)
'Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin,' thought Alice, 'but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Elena1083

• Laughter is the best medicine!
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can't have a life without living!
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 06:34:34 AM »
Snob, Loser, Coward, Mean Spirited and Shy. However, Insane is one of my favorites.

I also don't like, loser, coward, mean spirited and the shy trait. Insain I love and I sometimes put insain and snob together, try that out. It's so funny!
Elena1083 :o

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2014, 08:23:20 AM »
Coward is annoying if your sim lives alone and something like a burglar happens.  I find it funny when cowardly ghosts run into each other, and each passes out from being frightened, though.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2014, 08:49:26 AM »
I'm just going to repeat here - Absent-Minded! Generation 6 in my life states dynasty is an absent-minded vampire, and she's driving me buggy. She's practically dying of thirst, but will forget what she's doing on her way to get the plasma juice.

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2014, 12:11:21 PM »
I don't like absent-minded, clumsy (which gets old very fast), neurotic gets on my nerves (pun intended), and loser.

Offline sawadaWiz

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't look at me
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2014, 02:27:53 AM »
Absent-minded, coward, and unstable. Other than them, some traits are useful to spice things up, unless it's an useless trait like hydrophobic.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cherie0622

• Nooboo
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2014, 12:39:41 PM »
I'm playing the 100 baby challenge with aging on. My 4th gen Mom was a heavy sleeper (something I had not played before), and I LOVED it! I do not agree with those that say this trait doesn't "add to the game." Not to sound like a bad mom, but I'd let her sleep until at least 2 babies needed tending to.

The 5th Gen Mom disliked children.... That was awful.... Just awful! I wouldn't care if she weren't the mom otherwise. One of my children was a light sleeper. That one sucked too. If a baby cried on the 1st floor, he would wake up and go downstairs to "react to noisy sim." I had a hard time letting him sleep with all the babies.

The only trait I can't stand is Socially awkward : (

My favorite is unstable : ) I love crazy sims!!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2014, 04:56:53 PM »
Yeah, I love heavy sleeper. They can listen to music and get its mood boost while asleep!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2014, 09:22:29 AM »
I love heavy sleeper too. It's nice to have one sim in a household sleep through burglars. Everyone else is throwing a fit, but the one is getting well-rested.

Offline kittendog41

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2014, 03:14:28 AM »
'Mean Spirited' annoys me sometimes when randoms come out of their way to be mean to my sim, but it can occasionally be fun >:D
'Absent Minded' is annoying cause other than forgetting what i told them to do, it doesn't seem to affect anything else.

I'm with everyone else on loving Heavy Sleepers lol, I always make my werewolves heavy sleepers, all those transformations would get tiring!
~KittenDog~

Offline Alexmcsimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2014, 04:41:21 PM »
Absent-minded just seemed rather pointless to me, as did coward and loser. Rebellious seems rather inappropriate to have as an adult. I quite like diva. It gives sims a sense of **iness (sorry about the language :-\)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2014, 05:39:26 PM »
Rebellious: Pointless as an adult.
Coward: The constant fainting. 
Absent Minded: It's a chore to get a sim with this trait to do anything. And I like my sims to be self-sufficient.
Loser/Unlucky: Does it really need an explanation?   :P
Light Sleeper: Sleeping through the night is hard, I would know.
Dislikes Children: All of my sims are Family Oriented.
Slob: Makes a mess every time! But it makes the maid earn her pay.

There's more, but I'll stop my rant there. What's the point of these bad traits anyway? Didn't EA understand that they'd be rarely used?
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2014, 05:48:16 PM »
Yeah, but wouldn't we be upset if we couldn't make sims with that personality! I know I would.

Offline Necrons118

• Nooboo
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2014, 08:51:23 PM »
I'm starting to hate Loves The Outdoors, because every time my sim is idle she keeps going to play with the sprinkler! Flirty can be annoying too, especially if it is paired with Commitment Issues. I was trying to pair my vampire sim with Dante Morganthe, but after he refuses a first kiss (he was too tired) I see him flirting with his roommate >:(. I got my werewolf to teach him a lesson, and in the end I managed to set him straight, but the struggle was not worth it!

anything