Author Topic: World Adventures Weirdness  (Read 18782 times)

Offline igzigpuff

• Occult
Re: World Adventures Weirdness
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 08:28:30 PM »
I didn't see it mentioned when you all were talking about the Tiberium, but I read that once it changes to the crystal form you can put it on the ground outside and it will reproduce more gems!  :o  I haven't tried this myself yet and my Sim used his Tiberium for a work opportunity at the Science Lab.  So curious to know if this works!  ???

box3d

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 08:48:22 PM »
I bought a fortune cookie maker from china with my current sim, and placed it into my house. A week or so later I decided to send him on another trip but when he came back it was gone..?  ???
It wasn't in his family inventory or inventory either.

Anyone else have this problem?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 08:54:18 PM »
I didn't see it mentioned when you all were talking about the Tiberium, but I read that once it changes to the crystal form you can put it on the ground outside and it will reproduce more gems!  :o  I haven't tried this myself yet and my Sim used his Tiberium for a work opportunity at the Science Lab.  So curious to know if this works!  ???

Any idea how long it takes?  I've got a family with a couple of Tiberium crystals.  I'll set them outside and see what happens, but wondering how long I'll have to play that family to see if it works.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2009, 03:39:45 AM »
I bought a fortune cookie maker from china with my current sim, and placed it into my house. A week or so later I decided to send him on another trip but when he came back it was gone..?  ???
It wasn't in his family inventory or inventory either.

Anyone else have this problem?

No, that's just weird.

ChristineG

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »
Sometimes when my Sim makes pancakes and has to buy the ingredients from the fridge they will turn out to be made from French grapes. Like "Renoit Grape Pancakes."
This just strikes me as funny. You can't buy these grapes from the grocery store but you can buy them from a fridge? ???

:D

Isn't that because you had the specific grapes in your inventory list? I had a lot of things like apples etc. in my fridge, but my Sim still used the French grapes from the inventory list to make the pancakes :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2011, 07:29:21 PM »
Isn't that because you had the specific grapes in your inventory list? I had a lot of things like apples etc. in my fridge, but my Sim still used the French grapes from the inventory list to make the pancakes :)

Welcome to the forum, ChristineG.  I've had my sims make pancakes containing the French grapes when they had never been to France and definitely didn't have any way of getting the French grapes.  Who knows how this works?  Magic?  One of those strange things that can happen only in Sims!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2011, 07:46:38 PM »
Mine have always gone for the French grapes too, they must be the cheapest fruit in the game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything