Author Topic: Where Do I Find These Build Items?  (Read 5225 times)

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Where Do I Find These Build Items?
« on: September 15, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »
First of all, doing the Temple of Heaven quest, I noticed the walls were light green with a wave-like pattern seemingly carved into the walls about halfway down. Does anyone know what build item that is, and where to find it for home use?

Also, I've seen members post carports using a "roof" of crossed wooden beams or planks. Same question about those.

Thanks!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
Re: Where Do I Find These Build Items?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 04:17:50 PM »
Also, I've seen members post carports using a "roof" of crossed wooden beams or planks. Same question about those.

I think I know what you are talking about there.  TommyT used them in his house for the building contest he won, right?  I actually messaged him and he let me know that was made using columns and then using either of the cheapest fencing, then removing the columns (if you were doing a large area).  Hope that was the correct answer you were looking for.
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 05:27:19 PM »
I think it was TommyT who I saw using it. Thanks.

I also finally found the wall pattern. It's called Etched something, but I forget which category. Sorry, I missed seeing it the first couple passes through the catalog.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 05:39:24 PM »
I think when you go to the paint walls part, towards the tab towards the end, not sure, there are some neat ones there too.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything