Author Topic: All the Thyme Family  (Read 131239 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: All the Thyme Family
« Reply #375 on: January 27, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »
So close to a cat fight! Way to handle the situation calmly, Summer.
Happy birthday, Christmas and Summer!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #376 on: January 27, 2011, 07:14:05 PM »
Once Summer had gotten her Mom and Dad back on track, it was time for her to face the music and blow the candles out.  She wasn't looking forward to getting older, but maybe this wouldn't be so bad.  Everyone was there, and she doubled checked to make sure THAT WOMAN, was nowhere near her Mom and Dad.

Everything was going just fine, when all of a sudden the unthinkable happened.

"NOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOO, please NO!  Not my Mom!  Not now!"

Aurora looked a little dazed.  She felt wispy and rather cold.  What was that strange music, and that weird sculpture?  It looked a little like.......

"Oh dear.  Oh no.  Oh not here and now....."

"AURORA!  It is thyme to say good-bye. Hehe, little Grim joke there."

"No!  Not yet  It can't be now."

"But it's your thyme, Aurora.  You did say you were ready, now didn't you?  Remember?  Egypt?  Did you think I wasn't listening?"

"Wait a sec, Grimmie, I've got some unfinished business here.  Hey you!  Mara!  You think this is over?  You think you can get MY man now?  Lady, you just have no idea the power we ghosts have.  You keep your cotton pickin' hands off him, hear me?"

"You got yours comin' lady and I'm ready to dish.  Ghost or no ghost.  You have been warned!"

"Summer, I'm sorry honey.  I didn't mean to spoil your day.  Mom, thanks for everything."

By this time everyone was hysterical, and Grim was starting to lose patience.  Most of the time people just kissed his feet and begged, but this woman was making a production out of it!  And the wailing!  Even though it was normally music to his ears, even Grimmie had a soft heart where a little girl was concerned.  He was starting to feel a tad guilty about breaking her little heart.  Maybe someone had given Aurora a flower to give him?   No?

Aurora slowly folded down to her knees.

"Ahhh, now this is more like it?  Thyme to beg?  Or perhaps one of those who supposedly love you so much have gifted you with my favorite flower?"

"Please.  Don't take me just yet.  My husband is in danger.  My grandchild is devastated.  All my friends.....this isn't right you know.  It's cruel and vicious to do this at a birthday party."

"Just consider it your birth into a new life.  Different for sure,but definitely a new experience.  HAHAHAH."

"Please.  Just one more day....."

"Woman!  You are beginning to bore me!  Enough!"

And with that his eternally sharp scythe took her soul and life and she flew into her monumentally huge tombstone.

"You people make me sick!  Look at you!  A little girl with her heart broken, sobbing hard enough to fill that pool behind her twice over.  And you....you hypocrit!  You said you loved her yet you allowed me to take her!  You had the means to save her life but your precious dynasty was more important than the woman you said you loved.  Well, as long as you have this attitude you can expect to see me back again and again and again!"

True to her form, there was one "mourner" who wasn't at all sad.  I think it just might be wise if she and her husband decided on a change of location.  This was not forgivable.

On this sad note, we leave our family to mourn in peace.  Winter had made a promise to Aurora, soon it will be thyme to bring her home.

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #377 on: January 27, 2011, 07:21:00 PM »
Awww R.I.P. Aurora. It's hard to lose someone close to you. I know I was the one saying die already, but that was before I experienced it first hand. I am SO SO sorry for your loss. That woman needs to um well never mind just keep her away from Justin ok?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #378 on: January 27, 2011, 08:44:56 PM »
Kleenex and hugs for Joria.

R.I.P. Aurora (unless little missy comes back then, by all means, terrorize!)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #379 on: January 27, 2011, 08:53:58 PM »
NOOOOO! Why'd she have to die? WHY? :'(
Formerly Simstar3

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #380 on: January 28, 2011, 04:48:18 AM »
Farewell Aurora you will be missed.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #381 on: January 28, 2011, 02:54:25 PM »
I miss her already! This is the one thing I absolutely hate about the Immortal Dynasty!  :'(
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #382 on: January 31, 2011, 04:57:06 AM »
The travel bug got me so there will be a short hiatus while I rebuild to the point of Aurora's death.  I'm really annoyed because so much went on after her demise and I was going to post all that today. I probably will still post it but it will depend on what happens in their lives after I rebuild from an earlier save.  I am NOT a happy camper.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2011, 06:19:56 AM »
Oh no Joria. I'm so sorry!!

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #384 on: January 31, 2011, 12:56:07 PM »
Not the travelling bugs! I feel so sorry for you, and I hope you can recreate what had happened.
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #385 on: January 31, 2011, 01:03:57 PM »
Sorry to hear about bugginess, I send forceful squishing thoughts at them.

Thank you for writing such a fun, and moving story, it has certainly filled a morning of insomnia for me.  I will keep peeking in of course, your renovating skills are certainly nothing short of inspiring!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #386 on: January 31, 2011, 05:18:50 PM »
Thanks for the support you guys.  I've got Christmas aged up and Aurora dead and gone but Summer now has no family tree and that is worrisome to me.  It could totally ruin the game further on so I'm going back in to an even older save and see if I can rescue all the family trees.  So far they are doing fine but I don't want to take a chance.  In any case it would be a good idea to have another file to fall back on.  Of course, nothing is exactly the same this time around but close enough for it to work.  During this death I had a rather humorous event.  After Grim took Aurora he sat down on a bench and had a nice chat with Justin about literature and the movies!  What a hoot.  Grim pretty much always amuses me when he is not taking a life.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #387 on: January 31, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »
I hope you can salvage the trees! I agree, Grim is hilarious except when he's stealing someone's life!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #388 on: February 17, 2011, 04:23:57 PM »
I got so bummed out over the travel bug and all the stuff that happened that I stopped writing the story, and even though they were all happily working on building the nectary in France, my heart just wasn't in it.  So I'm going to change things around in the way I write at the moment and show you what happened in pictures and words, before the horrible bug bit me.  It won't be part of the ongoing story but it had some interesting moments I was hoping to develop and couldn't.  A mini-drama if you would.

Ok, that is what I was going to do!  However, the photo thingie is not working and I am also getting someone elses account and not mine.  I cannot upload any pictures.  Sorry guys.  Guess we have to wait till this is fixed.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #389 on: February 17, 2011, 04:48:51 PM »
Yeah, the gallery is broken. Been broken for a few days now. Can't wait til it gets fixed and I can see the pics!  ;D

anything