Author Topic: All the Thyme Family  (Read 131343 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: All the Thyme Family
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2010, 03:34:28 PM »
Poor Summer. :( She's going to miss her mother once she dies...
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2010, 06:10:23 AM »
Glad to see Thyme Family is having fun! And living in that colorful beautiful home should be helpful. It is strange how some family relationships slowly climb up, and other are so easy to max.
And, please tell me, where did you get those cakes?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »
Glad to see Thyme Family is having fun! And living in that colorful beautiful home should be helpful. It is strange how some family relationships slowly climb up, and other are so easy to max.
And, please tell me, where did you get those cakes?

Thank you, Anushka.  The cakes are from the wedding reception you can buy at the Sims store.  The chocolate fountain comes with it and I believe the cup cakes.  The middle, birthday cake is a regular birthday cake you get in entertainment section of buy mode.  No one ever takes any of the cup cakes or chocolate fountain items though, so other than for decoration it was unnecessary to have.  Looks nice though!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2010, 01:02:12 PM »
After the photos I post today, all my next photos will be thumbnails you have to click on to see.  I've maxed out my photobucket free account and with an unemployed family won't be buying the annual membership.

Hi again!  This is me.  Summer.  I was looking through Gran's albums and found these pictures of me having breakfast.  I thought they were kind of funny so I thought I would share them. 

This is me wondering if Mommy was going to come out of her daydream and feed me.  I was pretty hungry but I was good and did not throw a fit this time.

Finally!  Chow time!  Of course, I had to test it carefully to make sure it wasn't too hot or too cold and that it was just the right consistency.

Yep!  Just right!  Hmmm, is that a hint of cinnamon I detect?

Time for some serious noms!

That was delicious.  Now, who is the lucky person going to get me out of here before I get annoyed?  Poppa!!!  I see my favoritist grandpa!  Yay!

Uh, oh!  I think Daddy was going to come pick me up but Poppa beat him to it!  teeheehee! ;D  This could get interesting!

Daddy was not happy about this!  I thought he was going to stomp his foot and yell bad words but he just only looked angry at Poppa while I snuggled in close.  I was glad.  I don't like it when Daddy stomps his foot.  And this IS my most favorite grandpa after all.  Gotta share, Daddy!

This is Daddy being cool and pretending he was really only on his way to clean up my high chair.  As if, Daddy!  It was funny!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2010, 01:11:53 PM »
That was a funny update, Joria. ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2010, 06:10:21 PM »
Hi!  It's me again!  Summer!  Are you surprised a toddler can type? hehehe.  I have a little help with that but one day I'll be a famous typer and write and write and write.  So, I wanted to tell you about my Grammy who is the prettiest lady in the whole simaverse, except for my Mommy.  Grammy gots invited to go to this place for important people and she dressed up so pretty!  She never forgots me though.  When she came home, she picked me up and I tol' her secrets!

She loved my secrets!  So den she tickoos me and I laugh and laugh.

Onee, den she say, "bed Thyme" and I don' wike dat.  But Grammy says I gots to.

Grammy kiss me good night and says tomorrow I can go pway toys!  I wike toys!

My Grammy so smart!  'Acause nex day, here I am!  Toys!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2010, 06:14:01 PM »
Summer is so adorable. I love the way you write in her voice.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2010, 06:30:36 PM »
That really is cute, Joria.  And I'm so happy you didn't lose your file!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2010, 06:54:35 PM »
Ok, I admit it!  That was a shameless attempt to post more nooboo pictures.  Now for some more serious posting.

Dear Diary,  I knew this day was coming.  I had prepared myself for this and thought I was ready.  How can you ever be ready?  Even though I felt I had stiffened my resolve and hardened my heart, still it came as surprise to us all. 

The day started just fine.  Justin had changed and fed Summer and was about to spend some quality time with her when he had a feeling he had to go down to the basement nectary.  Cameron had recently learned how to make nectar for the family and had started on upgrading the machines, so this day down he went to work on some more of them and get some juice brewing for an upcoming family party.

Cameron began to feel strange.  Floating.  Sparkling.  He had already aged up.  What was this?  Something bad he ate?  No, that only made him vomit.  It dawned on him.  This was good bye.  Good bye to things unfinished like the jelly fish he needed to complete an opportunity and to provide fertilizer for the garden.  No!  He couldn't leave yet!  He needed just ONE MORE JELLYFISH!

It didn't seem to matter.  He thought as hard as he could about that jelly fish but he faded, and faded till there was only a shadow left.  I think he believed he could use this as a reason for Grim to leave him behind to live just a few more days.

Hearing Grim's entrance song we all rushed to the basement, but it was already too late.

My dearest looked at me and said goodbye.  He was so sad to leave me behind.  I struggled and struggled with the thought of the deathflower sitting in my purse.  Maybe, just this once, I could hand it to Grim and............no.  The rules said no.  I told him I loved him and would one day see him again.  I promised to put his tomb at Cameron's Rest, the hangout we had built together.

Then he turned and......

He said good bye to Justin.  He thanked him for accepting him into the family at last and for making his days there happy ones and he made him promise to always take care of me and make sure someone took the dead plants out of the garden before I saw them.
I think this affected Justin more than anything ever could have.  He had grown very close to the "old man" and now was losing another father.  It was really tough on him.

Cameron turned to Grim and pleaded for his life.  He hadn't said good bye to Summer or Aurora.  Couldn't he stay just long enough to kiss Summer one more time?  Grim would not relent and all I could do was sob hysterically as I watched my love fade away.  Once his urn was on the floor, I knew there was no turning back.

Meanwhile, Aurora who somehow knew what was happening, had run from the room with Summer.  She did not want her child to have to face the awful reality of death at such an early age and did not want to be reminded that one day it would be her turn to say good bye to all she loved.  Summer was upset and did not want her Mommy to leave her.  She kept asking where her Poppa was.

Aurora knew her duty and came rushing back for a final farewell.  She and Cameron had gotten along well after he talked to her tummy and she knew she was going to miss him a lot.  Especially in the garden as they often worked there side by side, chatting with the plants and gathering good things for her to cook up into fabulous meals.

She had missed the worst of it but still, it broke her heart as well.  As for me, was devastated!  I didn't think I could ever go through that kind of trauma again.  I believed it would be a life of loneliness for me ever after.  I wandered around after that, in a daze, searching for my lover.

He wasn't there.  One by one I remembered.  His laughter.  Playing in the hot tub.  Teasing him with games we played.  His gardening for me, taking away the dead plants.  The dead plant I saw just emphasized it.  He was gone.

Farewell, my love.  I do this in memory of you.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2010, 08:45:00 PM »
WAAAAAAAHHH! TT.TT Poor Cameron and Winter...
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2010, 12:50:57 AM »
Too sad Joria, but fabulously told.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2010, 03:16:45 AM »
The poor family one of the hardest things about being immortal you have to loose those you love.

Rachel

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2010, 04:26:13 AM »
Thanks for reading and posting you guys.  It was hard to write about Cameron as it really did come as a surprise.  I guess I hadn't paid attention to his lifeline in awhile and really thought he had a few more days.  Life goes on, and unfortunately we are now at the rather boring stage of life in a dynasty or legacy.  I reworked a few rooms I wasn't pleased with today just to keep doing something and then let the family do the same old same old stuff.  Maybe they should take a trip!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2010, 04:43:20 AM »
I have noticed that when playing a Dynasty game I have days of full on action where I have a hard time keeping up with everything, followed by periods where all my Sims do is skill up,eat,sleep,shower etc etc.

Rachel

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2010, 12:58:00 PM »
So sad, you really show all the sadness she could felt in horrible situation like this.
Now about house, love the floor you made in gaming room, it took a lot of patience to rotate and create so many circles but it looks great! But why do you have so big garden? And can you tell me what parts of dynasty rules you kept? I'm curious where the stories going so I'm looking for clues, he he, you keep me hooked up. Excellent job Joria!