Author Topic: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 5/30/14 - "Wendi and The Robot"  (Read 58915 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 3/13/14 (Poll Results Are In)
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2014, 08:17:30 PM »
All Sorts of loving the choice of Tris!  Samura 1.0 is glorious, but I was hoping for Rhaven for the mayhem factor her brand of evil would bring  :=)  Anyway, loved the introduction to their time together.  Curious, though, does Tris being picked as the ghost-interactor mean that she definitely is or definitely is not the heir?

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2014, 12:06:18 AM »
Your story telling is phenomonal, first off. Second, yay Tris! She was the one I ultimately voted for after staring at the poll for a good ten minutes. =D
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2014, 02:51:35 AM »
Oh well, I personally think Lilly is the cutest O'Reily. By the way, will the other O'Reilly kids appear too in the stories?
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2014, 07:48:09 AM »
I  flipped a coin to decide between Tris and Sasha, and got tails for Tris. Nice to see that a lot of the forum agrees!

As for Samura being the chosen Dojo ghost, I'm a little disappointed because she could finally rest after Gwenyth's dynasty. Her story just felt really complete and I'd rather another Dojo get to shine, but I understand people's reasons for picking her too. Plus, I'm reading this legacy regardless. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2014, 09:34:27 AM »
Love your pictures of the tomb, and the spooky shot of just the hand of the ghost.  Very atmospheric.

The house is also gorgeous, btw.  I mean to comment earlier on it.  And of course, the story is great, too, as usual. :)

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2014, 11:49:32 AM »
I really wanted Tris, because of her claims of "haunting", or Sasha because she seemed like the kind of girl who'd be brave and adventurous enough to get Samura 1st's, who seemed to be chosen by most of the forum, attention, and also headstrong enough to go against the rest of her family. I eventually chose Sasha, but I'm happy Tris won. I kind of wished two could be chosen.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2014, 10:24:20 PM »
Well then, go on Lily. Good luck for your future. And It will be nice to see Samura I again. Looking forward for next chapter.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2014, 03:34:55 AM »
Hopefully Samura will not beat living daylights out of Tris. Or scare her to faint anymore.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2014, 08:40:06 PM »
All Sorts of loving the choice of Tris!  Samura 1.0 is glorious, but I was hoping for Rhaven for the mayhem factor her brand of evil would bring  :=)  Anyway, loved the introduction to their time together.  Curious, though, does Tris being picked as the ghost-interactor mean that she definitely is or definitely is not the heir?

Rhaven would have been a lot of fun, but then it's hard to complain about getting my dear ol' Samura back!

Your story telling is phenomonal, first off. Second, yay Tris! She was the one I ultimately voted for after staring at the poll for a good ten minutes. =D

Ah, thank you! I can understand the indecision--part of why I let you guys chose for me! Seriously, all of the kids just turned out so lovely and unique.

Oh well, I personally think Lilly is the cutest O'Reily. By the way, will the other O'Reilly kids appear too in the stories?

Lilly startled me with how cute she turned out. I'm not usually a big fan of pink sims, but Lilly is just freakin' adorable. She always makes the cutest faces, too, probably because of her excitable trait. I haven't decided about the other kids yet, but I'm considering leaving some of them in the house. Not sure though, yet.

I  flipped a coin to decide between Tris and Sasha, and got tails for Tris. Nice to see that a lot of the forum agrees!

As for Samura being the chosen Dojo ghost, I'm a little disappointed because she could finally rest after Gwenyth's dynasty. Her story just felt really complete and I'd rather another Dojo get to shine, but I understand people's reasons for picking her too. Plus, I'm reading this legacy regardless. ;)

Samura is rather . .  . complete. She's lived a long time and seen a lot, which is why I had to think of something new for her to experience. But you'll see.  ;)

Love your pictures of the tomb, and the spooky shot of just the hand of the ghost.  Very atmospheric.

The house is also gorgeous, btw.  I mean to comment earlier on it.  And of course, the story is great, too, as usual. :)

Thanks! I don't usually set up shots just for story telling, but this was one of those times. I spent a long, long time on this house. I've been working on it off and on during the whole last . . . I dunno, the last few generations of the Dojos? Whenever I felt like building, I'd pop open Midnight Hollow, and whenever I felt like playing, open up the Dojo file in Bridgeport. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

I really wanted Tris, because of her claims of "haunting", or Sasha because she seemed like the kind of girl who'd be brave and adventurous enough to get Samura 1st's, who seemed to be chosen by most of the forum, attention, and also headstrong enough to go against the rest of her family. I eventually chose Sasha, but I'm happy Tris won. I kind of wished two could be chosen.

Sasha would've been fun too; she's a lot more fiery and headstrong. But Tris and her neurotic, mystical thing work pretty good too. And who knows? A spare sibling or two may just stick around in the house. We'll see.

Well then, go on Lily. Good luck for your future. And It will be nice to see Samura I again. Looking forward for next chapter.

Thanks! It'll be fun to play with Samura, again, I think.

Hopefully Samura will not beat living daylights out of Tris. Or scare her to faint anymore.

Oh come now, do you really think Samura would--okay, okay, who knows what the scary mamma bear will do to protect her legacy?  ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2014, 08:40:28 PM »
Smoke and Fire

Tris woke, feeling groggy and strange and somehow different.

The images of the dragon were still fresh in her mind.

I was complete, it bellowed. Whole. Finished.

But it seems I have one last task. Come to me, child.

The dragon beckoned; it compelled her forward. It swallowed her, whole.

Tris shuddered, wishing she could shake away the memories like a bad dream. How long had she been out? The morning sun streamed through the windows, and her stomach growled. Long enough to be hungry, then.

An apple formed suddenly in her hand, and she almost shrieked in surprise.

She had thought of being hungry, and the apple had appeared. The dragon, she realized. It had given her some kind of power, and she was supposed to do something with it. But what?

Naturally, she turned to the library for answers.

The bookshelf gave way as she reached for a book, revealing a hidden room behind it. The books here were far, far different.

She thumbed through the one on the podium. Love spells, fireblast . . . no, no. Ah, resurrection! It looked tricky, but the magic inside of her felt strong--ancient.

Tris scrawled the spell down in a corner of her notebook, and headed to the mausoleum in the basement. She took the urn from its corner and placed it gently in the center of the room.

"Well," she muttered. "Here goes nothing."

Fire and smoke filled the room as she finished chanting, and Tris jumped back.

"I AM SAMURA," a voice thundered through the room. "SHE WHO--"

The voice cracked.

It tried again. "SHE WHO HAS WALKED FOR--"

The voice cracked again. It sighed petulantly.

The smoke cleared, and a child stepped forward.

"You know," Samura pouted, "this wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I lent you my powers."

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 3/30/14 (Poll Results Are In)
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2014, 09:06:09 PM »

I now see how you're shaking up the Samura aspect of the plot. Very good twist!  :D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 3/30/14
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2014, 09:29:04 PM »
Oh. My. Gosh!  Samura finally gets the childhood she never had!  And Tris gets to be a nurturing big sister to a baby sister who is significantly older than she is...which would be odd in the real world, but makes perfect sense for Sims  ;=)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2014, 10:05:20 PM »
hahaha lil' Samura's face expression is priceless  =D
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2014, 02:16:42 AM »
EEEEEEEEEEEE!  Oh that is EPIC!  I am just about jumping up and down, clapping when I saw Samura as a child!  I love it.  She is such a cute kid!

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »
Oh how cute! I read your original Immortal Dynasty(shame the first part was lost) and seeing Samura, the founder, as a SCHOOL AGE CHILD was awesome! And the kimono, I have the kimono in my downloads!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes