Author Topic: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 5/30/14 - "Wendi and The Robot"  (Read 58846 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 3/3/14 (Voting Open!)
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 05:56:24 PM »
So sad of Frederick. The conman will pay for this. Looking forward for next update.

I'm sure he will.  ;) And, here the next chapter is!

The ghost.  So very, very intrigued by the ghost.  I'm also intrigued to get to know the new Master Connor to see if he's a sympathetic villain or easy-to-hate con.

Even though I made Connor to be kind of a bad guy, it's hard to keep myself from caring about him. He's one of my simmies like any other, after all! I guess you'll have to form your own opinion on that subject, though.

*jumps up and down in glee*  Oh this makes so very happy!  Poor Frederick... I, like Pippin am so very intrigued by all this, but particularly which ghost it will be.  I am on the edge of my seat!

Aw, thanks for the enthusiasm! I was going to pick the ghost myself, but then I thought it'd be more fun to let the forum pick. I'm really both clueless and curious to see who you'll all pick!

*Smustles*

Yay, DA LEGACY IS HERE! I voted for Raven, as she  is too awesome to just die like that, but I think that Samura the 1st will win. I'll see later.

I got a smustle: awesome! Rhaven certainly makes sense as a good choice. She blends in nicely in Midnight Hollow, plus she's a thief too. Who knows, maybe she'll out con a con artist?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2014, 05:56:52 PM »
The Domestic Life

Connor paused in front of the mirror for a moment before heading out on the town. "The best con you've ever pulled, old chap!" he winked to himself while jauntily pushing his hat slightly askew, just as he liked it.

Now to firmly establish his place as the rightful heir of Bloodstone Manor. He'd need to integrate with the townfolk; find a wife--maybe someone a little older, someone respectable.

He first caught sight of Trang Pham walking up the front lawn of her little abode, and boy, she was a knock-out! Ten out of ten, his instincts told him, blindingly stunning.

"Why hello, fair lady!" he called out, approaching with his most charming smile and a voice as smooth as the new silk sheets on his ill-begotten bed. "What is such a beauty doing in this shabby setting! Come, you must let me take you away from all this! I will carry you off like a prince to his castle, where you will be surrounded with the most elegant furnishings--the most exquisite artwork from around the world! But don't worry, my lady, I would never dream of tasting such a delicate flower without the bonds of matrimony."

Trang Pham simply looked down her nose at him with a haughty, "Humph! I can't stand art, to tell the truth, and with my commitment issues marriage would be a most unwelcome burden. You can have nothing to offer me."

Her words fanned the candle of his interest into a roaring fire. There's no use telling a con man he can't have something. For directly you do, he will set about all his efforts to obtaining it. He upped his smile from charming to dazzling.

"If finery and a diamond ring do not interest you, then I offer you my greatest gift of all--my heart!"

What? You don't think con men have hearts? Well, let me assure you, they do. And while Connor O'Reiley may not have ever earned an honest day's work, he did indeed love that woman with every fiber of his being. He wooed her with every courtesy and every flattery he could devise.

In the end, not only did Trang Pham consent to live with him, but to marry him and bare his children as well.

That was how a woman--who'd sworn she'd never marry--came to find herself living the domestic dream, with a doting husband, and no less than seven beautiful children. From time to time, she'd look down at her ring and wonder how it had all come to this, how she'd come so far from the life she had always thought she would have.

But then her husband would sweep her off her feet with a kiss, or one of her little ones would stretch out their tender little hands and call for her--and Trang knew she would never wish to trade this life for any other.

First, there were twin boys Trevor and Maxwell. Aside from their hair color, they were identical, and both miniature clones of their father.

Trevor was born with oddly blond hair and his father's facial features, grey eyes, and pointed ears.

Maxwell inherited the same, save for picking up his mother's hair color.

Then there were the mixed gendered twins, Narice and Garret.

Aside from her coloring--which was all from her father--Narice got all of her features from her mother.

While Garret was a pleasant blend of both parents. Mother's hair color, father's skin slider and eye color; eye shape and pointed ears from his father, nose and mouth from his mother.

Tris was the only single, manufactured with a little help from the future.

Lavender eyes and black and blond hair were chosen for her, but her father's features and ears and her mother's skin slider she picked up by herself.

Finally, Connor and Trang rounded out their family with a pair of twin girls.

Sasha, left, picked up her mother's green eyes and skin tone, but her father's hair color. She also got her mother's eye and nose shape, but her father's mouth and pointed ears.

Lilly, on the right, got her father's coloring and eye shape, but her mother's nose and mouth.

As for Connor, he quickly adapted to all the luxuries and graces of his new life until he persuaded himself they were rightfully his. He slept soundly in his silken-sheeted bed at night, having told the story of his grand inheritance so many times he almost believed it himself.

He never suspected that an angry ghost watched over him in his slumber, determined to claim its rightful ownership over Bloodstone Manor.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2014, 06:31:05 PM »
Cute toddlers! I'm not rooting for Connor, but he has nice genes.

I voted for Percival in the poll. His story seemed to be the most unfinished/least clean.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2014, 06:53:37 PM »
His children are adorable!  I picked Lilith, but honestly, it was sooo difficult XD  I mostly ended up just doing a blind click XD

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2014, 09:29:24 PM »
Awesome chapter. It seems like noone can resist the conman. Commitment phobic Trang fell to his love charms. And loved those cuty toddlers. My favorite are Nerice and Garett. And I am guessing, who will be the ghost that will haunt the conman. Serves him right. Looking forward for next chapter.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 09:57:45 PM »
I pick Narice as the heir.  Oh, that's not what we're voting for now?  My mistake. 
Seriously, though, I'm loving how you're expanding the Dojo world to include this "adopted" family into the brood.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2014, 10:29:47 PM »
Hearing that Baby Face Everette's line died out has got to be one of the saddest, most tragic things I've ever heard in any of these stories. I mean, it's Everette! D: I still remember how we all fawned over him in your first Dojo Dynasty . . .

And my vote is for Samura the First. Sure, it would make right sense for Everette to unleash his ghostly wrath, but Samura's the Grand Matriarch of this whole shebang, and if anyone should call dibs on dealing with and punishing such an unabashed intruder to the family, it's her.

Also, those kids are adorable.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2014, 12:57:22 AM »
This was a hard choice, but I went with Gwyneth. I couldn't go by favorites - for one, there are too many of them, but more importantly I felt I had to go with who would be the most likely to try and reclaim the manor. Samura the First sprung to mind, as did Everette, Percival, Vera and Rhaven, but ultimately Gwyneth seems like the one who would raise the most hell of them all.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2014, 06:33:13 AM »
Everette should have the chance to get the manor. It's basically his. The manor this con claimed to own.
Somehow, I think Percival might deserve another chance, remembering... you know... how Shawnya keep on flirting with his dad and gramps. LOL

A scientist Jaden with almost contrast personality from the con might be interesting
On other side Rhaven adventures is hasn't finished yet and might be a good rival for the con...
and young Samura the 2nd is just sooo gorgeous.

Hmmm I can't decide... But maybe Jaden or Rhaven
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2014, 09:12:56 AM »
Can't decide. For first, it seems that Samura the First built the Dojos' wealth from scratch, but I don't want Connor and especially his innocent children to have such a horrible punishment. Samura might be quite very old, but I think her family is the one thing she loves so much she'll be quite very very angry to Connor.

Another that comes to mind is Giles. I loved him so very much in Gwen's dynasty, and his eyes were just so Dojo. His death was the hardest of hard things to me, but I think he's also a little... well, scientific and not rainbow-ish.

Rhoxi was a strong character, but too pink.  Otherwise she would be perfect... but that pink skin. I hate it.

Will not say who I'll vote. Will keep it as a secret.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2014, 10:42:23 AM »
Can't decide. For first, it seems that Samura the First built the Dojos' wealth from scratch, but I don't want Connor and especially his innocent children to have such a horrible punishment. Samura might be quite very old, but I think her family is the one thing she loves so much she'll be quite very very angry to Connor.

Well, if he truly love his wife AND children, that's SHOULD BE what he thought of first before starting this con thing. He should have known that one day the punishment must come, and he is the one who dragged his wife and children with him.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2014, 02:30:14 AM »
Well, later decided to vote Samura the First, after my friend, who has never read the stories said she was really pretty Sim. When everyone else told here who they voted, I decided to tell too. I just can't stay silent xD

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2014, 08:14:10 PM »
The Original Ancestress Samura. 
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2014, 09:55:52 AM »

Well, goodness. It seems my poll has been removed, as non-moderators are not allowed to use this site's poll function.

Please be patient while I find another poll service, and sorry for the confusion.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2014, 10:10:45 AM »
New Polling Service

Alright! Let's try this again. Please re-cast your vote!

Vote for your favorite Dojo here.