Author Topic: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 5/30/14 - "Wendi and The Robot"  (Read 58839 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 5/18/14 - "Hormones"
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2014, 06:41:01 PM »
Voting

So, who will it be? Vote for your favorite couple here. (Vote only once, please!)

Opposites Attract

Isabelle:
- Traits: Good, Charismatic, Good Sense of Humor, Animal Lover
- LTW: probably super popular or an animal related one
- Goals: max the new artisan skill, with a focus on perfumes--perhaps open up a boutique? adopt a new pet

Ransom:
-  Traits: Evil, Genius, Kleptomaniac, Rebellious
-  LTW: probably either klepto or plumbot related
-  Goals: plumbots, plumbots, plumbots!

OR

The Acrobatic Duo

Gavin:
-  Traits: Athletic, Natural Born Performer, Good Sense of Humor, Brave

Joslynn:
-  Traits: Athletic, Natural Born Performer, Loves the Heat, Heavy Sleeper

Mutual:
-  LTW: Master Acrobat
-  Goals: level the hidden dance skill and any other sports-related objects and hidden skills, play with Showtime content

Given that I haven't done much with either Showtime or plumbots, these will probably be pretty common themes until they're picked. I also just completed a circus themed live show venue with horse jumps, so the riding skill will also likely be an option.

Here's a preview of the venue, where the kids so kindly did some play-testing with the love tester machine:

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor 5/19/14 - Voting Open
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2014, 06:51:08 PM »
That was a tough choice XD It's like... rainboo or evil genius?  What a conundrum!  Though I went with my first instinct, so here's hoping!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2014, 08:05:22 PM »
Gavin and Joslynn.  Acrobatic duo.  I would have voted twenty more times if it was legal.  Loved the shots of the couples.  Really nice presentation of the personalities.

Offline Jade

• Townie
  • be your own kind of beautiful. :)
    • Blessed Curse
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2014, 09:49:58 PM »
I won't deny that it was tough to vote. Both couples are incredibly adorable together and all their personalities are great. And I haven't played with Showtime or Into the Future (don't have either expansion)! So, I had to pick the one I leaned slightly more towards...which I will reveal when the voting is over. ;)
Blessed Curse

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2014, 10:24:34 PM »
NYAAAAH! Crisis! Why do you have to make this so difficult?!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2014, 12:09:08 AM »
Oh, I'm just drooling over all your fancy store venues and beautifully thought-out building. The dates the teens went on were an absolute pleasure to the eyes. Which certainly didn't make the voting any easier, aargh!  :P

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2014, 02:35:48 AM »
Still sticking to the ship. It sometimes takes a while to choose a ship, but once I have, I stick to it like superglue.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2014, 04:51:54 AM »
Ransom and Isabelle just look so great together I had to vote for them!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2014, 03:05:56 PM »
The goals are what shipped it for me. Go Isabelle and Ransom!

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2014, 03:43:25 PM »
I really want to see the brothers and sisters doing sibling fights when we find out who are the heirs. Not that I'm hinting or anything.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2014, 07:11:57 PM »
The Acrobatic Duo

I am pleased to announce our new heirs: Ransom and Isabelle commanded an impressive 63.64% of the votes!

Here is everyone all grown up. Isabelle gained the nurturing trait.

Joslynn gained the hot-headed trait.

Gavin gained the proper trait and also dyed the purple streaks in his hair red and orange.

And Ransom? Well, he gained the mean-spirited trait--because I've never, ever played with that trait, and one of the goals of this legacy is to try new things. This should be interesting--or horrifying, I'm not sure which!

While our new heirs get started on making their family with the one remaining household space available, Gavin and Joslynn get one final week in the legacy house to prepare them for their new life.

They head down to the local circus to watch a simfest. Unfortunately, neither of them are skilled enough yet to participate, but they do get to watch a pretty epic performance by none other than Sasha O'Reily! (Who won, by the way.)

Of course, now the watcher has "waaah waaaah mobsey graa-aaaam!" stuck in her head, but that's another matter.

Not to be deterred by inclemete weather, Gavin performs for tips in the park.

He drops a fire baton, but that's okay--the audience loves him anyway! I think the adorable expression helps make up for it, too.

By the end of the week, the weather has warmed up and Gavin has improved his skills considerably. No more dropping fire batons now!

And he's not the only one. Joslynn, at level six in her career, is only just behind him.

At level seven, the proprietor finally thinks Gavin is ready to host his very own live show performance. It's a hit!

The show over, he jumps off the stage and bends Joslynn backwards for a kiss--much to the delight of the cheering crowd.

Gavin was only just getting started. He pulled out the ring, and the cheering turned into a roar.

The acrobatic duo married right on the spot and promptly moved in to their very own home--where the watcher ensured that triplets were on the way.

Up next: the spotlight turns to our new heirs as they welcome in their first (and adorable) nooboo! Plus, pictures of how Gavin and Jos's nooboos turn out!

As an aside: I noticed somebody did vote more than once in the heir poll. It's entirely possible that whoever did so simply missed me asking readers to limit themselves to one vote only, as it was kinda buried in there with a big post about the potential heirs. Either way, please note that I am now taking a closer look at the votes, and if I see what appears to be multiple votes from one person I will (and in this case, did) delete all of your votes--not just the extra ones. It's important to me that everyone get an equal say in the matter. Nevertheless, a careful analysis of the votes still revealed a clear winner, so I'm confident about the results anyway.

Also, the circus is available for download here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Very excited for the Gavin and Jos nooboo!  That's my ship.  I'm still sailing it  ;=)

Offline Jade

• Townie
  • be your own kind of beautiful. :)
    • Blessed Curse
Yay! To be honest, I don't remember who I voted for...but I'm glad that Ransom & Isabelle won! Isabelle aged up beautifully.
Blessed Curse

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Woohoo!  I'm so happy!  So happy that Ransom and Isabelle won!  I loved the way you sent Gavin and Joslynn off though.  Their acrobatic outfits are awesome!

anything