Author Topic: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty (9.15.18)  (Read 120095 times)

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Random Pops (10/5/17)
« Reply #375 on: October 05, 2017, 08:27:41 AM »
Lovely updates and I sure hope that the Ana clone is exactly and Ana clone.  Can't get enough of my darling dear!!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Where Many Things Happen (10/6/17)
« Reply #376 on: October 06, 2017, 03:51:18 PM »
Lovely updates and I sure hope that the Ana clone is exactly and Ana clone.  Can't get enough of my darling dear!!

Hehe, thank you <3
So far, she's growing to be the apple of Ana's eye.  ::)

Got another update though! Woohoo!

Chapter 88: The Chapter Where Many Things Happen

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #377 on: October 06, 2017, 07:37:30 PM »
Oh my goodness!!  The house was on so much fire!!!
I'm not judging Quinn for the second cousin thing at all.  The game said it was okay, and the game is his world/universal/moral compass, so he's perfectly legitimized in trying to ensure that he has a beautiful red-haired baby.  In fact, he should try with her multiple more times and/or ensure she has twins (even if they have that enemies with benefits thing going).  Of course, if my sweet Ana kills her first...
Nessa and her "target acquired" moment.  So adorable!! And courting with comic book talk?  I am definitely a fan of Ana-clone!
Ana finally decided to marry Abe.  I hope Abe knows he is the luckiest Sim alive! 

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #378 on: October 06, 2017, 11:51:05 PM »
Oh my goodness!!  The house was on so much fire!!!
I'm not judging Quinn for the second cousin thing at all.  The game said it was okay, and the game is his world/universal/moral compass, so he's perfectly legitimized in trying to ensure that he has a beautiful red-haired baby.  In fact, he should try with her multiple more times and/or ensure she has twins (even if they have that enemies with benefits thing going).  Of course, if my sweet Ana kills her first...
Nessa and her "target acquired" moment.  So adorable!! And courting with comic book talk?  I am definitely a fan of Ana-clone!
Ana finally decided to marry Abe.  I hope Abe knows he is the luckiest Sim alive! 
Oh my gosh, Pip, completely! Hahahaha! BUT the good news is I'm on another binge playthrough and Nessa aged up - she's gorgeous. Here take a look-see.

Her lips are a teeny bit fuller than Ana's but she's totally all-Ana.

It's such a relief because everyone has been super awesome about the second-cousin's thing. The game doesn't register Quinn being related to Nessa at all either, which I find odd. Honestly though I wasn't that mad about it because there was no better combination to bring back in other than Foxglove/Olga mix. You and I are BOTH keep our fingers crossed for a redhead from them.

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #379 on: October 07, 2017, 08:31:57 AM »
Ana-clone is lovely!!  Thanks for the sneak peek  :=)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #380 on: October 07, 2017, 10:57:11 AM »
Nessa IS gorgeous, I agree. But I hope she still loves comic books because....Zachary.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Ana-clone is lovely!!  Thanks for the sneak peek  :=)
Nessa IS gorgeous, I agree. But I hope she still loves comic books because....Zachary.
Thank you! I REALLY love her to pieces now that I've played her for a bit.

Speaking of, now let's catch everyone up! Chapter 89: No Abe, That's Called Smothering

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Quinn and Meira.  They were meant to be.  I actually thought that was a unicorn coming up to add to the insane perfection of her random wedding dress at sunset and everything, but it was just a horse.  Dang it.
At least my sweet Ana has a cute little nickname for Meira:  "that red-headed floozy."  Such a sweet and nurturing presence my Ana is  :=)  It's too bad Ana can't have another perfect little clone  :=(
Pillow fight.  Clever.  Ana has trained Abe so well.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: The Puppeteer/Manipulator (10/8/17)
« Reply #383 on: October 08, 2017, 08:50:59 PM »
Quinn and Meira.  They were meant to be.  I actually thought that was a unicorn coming up to add to the insane perfection of her random wedding dress at sunset and everything, but it was just a horse.  Dang it.
At least my sweet Ana has a cute little nickname for Meira:  "that red-headed floozy."  Such a sweet and nurturing presence my Ana is  :=)  It's too bad Ana can't have another perfect little clone  :=(
Pillow fight.  Clever.  Ana has trained Abe so well.
Hehe, if only it could've been a unicorn, but nope. The only one that special is Abe! ;) We all know the Queen of mush would've keeled over if a unicorn showed up on top of everything else. Heh, if you think Ana was great this chapter you'll probably enjoy this next one.
I've settled on two kids for Ana, but believe me, she and Abe keep rolling wishes (but never TOGETHER) to have a child with each other. It usually goes: Ana rolls the wish, I cancel it after much deliberation, Abe rolls the wish the next day, and I cancel THAT with much deliberation. Ana rolls ANOTHER one two days later and I start ripping my hair out and cancel it. Abe follows suit and rolls the wish the following day. ::)
Abe is, indeed, a well-trained husband, I would argue.

Got another one for you all! Chapter 90: The Puppeteer, I Mean, Manipulator.

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: The Puppeteer/Manipulator (10/8/17)
« Reply #384 on: October 08, 2017, 11:00:33 PM »
Quinn will never have he appropriate child because Ana's children already exist.  Yes!  Ana is the empress of sass!
Love how Quinn wishes for Meira while also wishing to break up with her.  The puppeteer wants his puppets to experience all phases of the story  :=)
Zachery's original age-up attire looks like a super-awkward teen boy getting ready for the prom.  Nessa is truly and appropriately bewitching and it is delightful!
You know, Ana could always have just one more perfect baby.  I mean, Abe is wishing it and he's already an elder and has so few Sim days left (subtly moves into arm-twisting position).

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Quinn will never have he appropriate child because Ana's children already exist.  Yes!  Ana is the empress of sass!
Love how Quinn wishes for Meira while also wishing to break up with her.  The puppeteer wants his puppets to experience all phases of the story  :=)
Zachery's original age-up attire looks like a super-awkward teen boy getting ready for the prom.  Nessa is truly and appropriately bewitching and it is delightful!
You know, Ana could always have just one more perfect baby.  I mean, Abe is wishing it and he's already an elder and has so few Sim days left (subtly moves into arm-twisting position).
It's a hard truth, you know. Ana's children are the ONLY perfect ones. ;)
Quinn only gets more confusing the longer I play him. "Break up with Meira." "Make-out with Meira." She's the only girl he wishes for, and he becomes an awkward turtle when girls try flirting with him. His baby mamas have spotted him and tried and he only shrugs and looks away awkwardly. I cannot figure him out. ::)
I KNOW! Poor baby Zach needed some TLC. He's really gorgeous though - and given we're THIS far into my Short Dynasty I'm just glad I'm not stuck to "questionable" looking sims. Ness is gorgeous, just wait until you see her all grown! I had way too much fun with her.
I wish Ana could, but she's already at 0 days to elder, which means no more babies for her. :( That's ok, Nessa and Zach should be bringing in the next generation soon!

On that note...

Chapter 91: Double Engagements and Shoes
One more update for everyone! It's pretty dull, because I'm absolutely exhausted... but hopefully it's still mostly enjoyable!

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Another excellent update!
Quinn finally gets the Quinn-clone, Ana is amazing (as per usual), Nessa is lovely, but those shoes!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
The Quinn clone is very close to Quinn Snr, but, I took (pun intended Pippin), another look, and there are some slight differences. Like the eyes and eyebrows. But, that being said, Nate is by far the closest that Liv has come to our Beloved Puppeteer!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Quinn clone is very close to Quinn Snr, but, I took (pun intended Pippin), another look, and there are some slight differences. Like the eyes and eyebrows. But, that being said, Nate is by far the closest that Liv has come to our Beloved Puppeteer!
Took another look.  I see what you did there  ;=)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Love you, Pip :-) And, you as well, Liv :-)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything