Author Topic: Dcc caches and Mods not working together  (Read 1796 times)

Offline tx_bronze

• Nooboo
Dcc caches and Mods not working together
« on: January 10, 2014, 04:16:30 PM »
My game will load when just using Dcc cache and downloads installed and mods is removed.  My game will load with Mods installed only if Dcc cache has been removed.  My game will NOT load if both are installed.  So I know my CC's are good and so are the package files because the game will load with either just find.  I did check to make sure I didn't have both the package file and CC file of the same item installed.  How can two folders with good content keep the other from working in the game?  How can I go about finding out which item(s) is/are causing the problem?  I have an Alien computer that is less than a year old so I know it's not that... Please, advise.   :-[ :'(

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Dcc caches and Mods not working together
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 02:41:10 AM »
Hi Tx,

I'm not sure why the game isn't loading. As mods and the Dcc cache shouldn't be interfering with each other. Unless you have a mod that needs to be updated. Which that doesn't sound like that's the case?

Have you tried loading a new game to see if it will load properly? Maybe restarting your computer might help if you haven't tried that already?

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.