Author Topic: Barnacle Bay  (Read 53111 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Barnacle Bay
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2010, 12:50:12 PM »
when can we get this game it said the fall but i am in england

Ummm? If you are talking about Late Night why are you posting here? Barnacle Bay isn't a game it is going to be a town like Riverview.  ???
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »
Ummm? If you are talking about Late Night why are you posting here? Barnacle Bay isn't a game it is going to be a town like Riverview.  ???

Barnacle Bay is not part of Late Night, it's just an extra neighbourhood that is also coming out in 'fall'. I know we've had this discussion in the babble thread but here in the UK we're not too sure if American 'fall' starts at the same time as British 'Autumn'. I suppose though there' not much a big difference in time, probably a couple of weeks at the max.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2010, 02:58:30 PM »
Barnacle Bay is not part of Late Night, it's just an extra neighbourhood that is also coming out in 'fall'. I know we've had this discussion in the babble thread but here in the UK we're not too sure if American 'fall' starts at the same time as British 'Autumn'. I suppose though there' not much a big difference in time, probably a couple of weeks at the max.

Some of us in America refer to 'fall' as 'Autumn' also.  I think it just depends on what part of America you are originally from. My folks were from the east coast and I was raised in the west so I use both terms.
Anyway, our first day of the new season - Fall or Autumn - is September 22, 2010 at 11:09 pm ET.   :)
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2010, 03:46:14 PM »

The turn of seasons is based upon the angle of Earth's axis relative to the motion of Earth around the sun. When the Autumnal Equinox occurs, fall and autumn begin.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

snowy

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2010, 04:07:51 PM »
I'm not talking about late night. I'm talking about the Barnacle Bay download. I'm in the UK.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2010, 05:45:41 PM »
when can we get this game it said the fall but i am in england

According to to the IGN article Swede linked to on the first page it will be available on the 23rd of September.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Telsey

• Townie
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2010, 09:26:56 PM »
Anyone have a clue when they will put up Barnacle Bay?  I have never paid any attention to what time they do stuff like that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2010, 09:39:58 PM »
It is in the sets right now under a new tab entitled 'WORLDS' (under the Transportation tab and above the My Accounts tab on the left side of the page.  Cost is 1650 simpoints and includes 18 items besides the 'world'. ;)
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline Telsey

• Townie
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 10:01:02 PM »
Hey thanks, I will go check it out.  I really am ready for a new world.  I was so excited about Twinbrook but all that fog and dreariness is too much for me.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 10:37:58 PM »
A little excited to try it out, just bought it and was looking around and noticed this island...

I went to world editor and discovered that you can put lots on this island.  I wonder how the Sim would survive.  Would they just teleport off the island or be stuck there like marooned pirates?
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline Twinmum

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 10:45:16 PM »
Maybe there's a secret way to get there. Oh man, now I'm going to have to bite the bullet and actually buy some points, because I want that world. lol

Norma
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 10:49:59 PM »
It may not be but to me it seems really big.  Lots of room for growth.  They even have a playground, with the clubhouse, swings and a slide.  The bistro looks like the one in SV, so the rabbithole buildings are the stock model, with the exception of the diner.  I really like it so far.  Too bad I just started a new game in SV.  Going to have to finish that one up before I start another game.  Oh, and there are 11 book corrals in the library! :)

Offline Twinmum

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 11:16:34 PM »
Yikes.. $58 for 4000 sim points. And that's after the 15% discount. I might have to think about how much I want this world.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 11:25:01 PM »
You only need 1650 points, so wouldn't the 2000 point bundle be enough?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 11:37:04 PM »
Yikes.. $58 for 4000 sim points. And that's after the 15% discount. I might have to think about how much I want this world.

What's the discount code?  I've seen it, but can't remember.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything