Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 958368 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #705 on: November 22, 2010, 02:51:24 AM »
And now, for something completely different...

Scarlet had her Young Adult birthday party.  I'm pretty sure there were more people than her mother and the maid.  No vampire turnings this time, thank goodness.

Her 5th trait is Friendly to help along her Lifetime Wish of Super Popular.  Friendly is added to Eccentric, Handy, Virtuoso, and Good Sense of Humor.

She's very pretty, but doesn't look much like a Dreamweaver to me.  I guess I should say she doesn't look much like a Steel.  It was Christopher who contributed that famous mouth to the gene pool.  Carina has full lips.  Interesting that when there were twins involved, the heiress happened to have the thin mouth.  Anyway, Scarlet is pretty and she's awfully thin.  I'm going to try to resist the temptation to put her into the Body Sculptor because, just as Cinnamon was naturally a little heavier than the rest of the family, Scarlet is naturally very thin.  I'm trying to let them be who they are.  But yeah, she's thin.  Did I mention that she's thin?

I'm not showing a picture of her in her sleepwear, but let's just say that's the only area in which she takes after her mother.  ;D

The aging up to Young Adult also means she's ready to move out of the kid/teen bedroom.  The house was out of free space and I didn't want to use any of the existing rooms like Indigo's or Chartreuse's bedrooms.  I'm keeping them exactly as they were when they were alive and nobody else sleeps there.  Besides, Scarlet is a high ranking Immortal candidate and deserves her own style and accommodations.  With all of the outdoor areas I've got set up, I can't expand the house on the ground level.  That meant the only thing I could do was build up.  Ha!  Yes, the Dreamweaver house now has 4 levels above ground!

Here's Scarlet's new bedroom, furnished in items primarily from Late Night.  I really struggled with the colors in this one.  I'm running out of options for new colors to use.  The pink was quite overwhelming and not entirely pleasant until I checked out the opposite side of the color wheel and found a nice green to use as an accent color.

The en suite bath isn't oversized like Cinnamon's, but it's quite nice and will suite Scarlet well.

Scarlet's bedroom is even farther from the main kitchen than Banana's room, so I built another small kitchen on the 4th level.  I darkened the pink to more of a raspberry color for the kitchen and bath.  The refrigerator is one of 7 Fresher Refrigerators the family has received for being celebrities.

Here's the entire suite.  It's located directly above Banana's diagonal suite, which is directly above Nectarine and Indigo's diagonal rooms.

Next will be the changing of the living area from Cinnamon to Scarlet.  But let me tell you, building Scarlet's suite wore me out, so I haven't done it yet.

The Lofty Cerulean Blue Pool is fully upgraded to level 3 to meet Scarlet's Ambrosia requirements.  I tore out the existing mini-pools that I guess were supposed to be sad excuses for hot tubs.  In place of one, I built the facilities building.

In place of the other mini-pool, I put a real hot tub.  You can also see the bamboo I used to replace the palm trees and the insanely expensive fence that replaced the existing chain link fence.

Another corner is a spiffy lounge area.

Poolside, there are grills and tables for eating, along with those really cool fountain walls.

Along the opposite side of the pool are more fountains and greenery along the insanely expensive fence.

Lofty Cerulean Blue Pool is open for business!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #706 on: November 22, 2010, 03:33:46 AM »
Scarlet's suite and the Pool came out gorgeous!  Happy Birthday to Scarlet!

*hugz!*
-LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #707 on: November 22, 2010, 03:56:31 AM »
Thank you, ladydragon.  The green made all the difference in the world.  I was pulling out my hair because it looked like the room was spewing Pepto Bismol! 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #708 on: November 22, 2010, 04:53:14 AM »
Pam, it's really nice! You're right, Scarlet looks nothing like her mum (Apart from the sleepwear, of corse, lol :D) Just wonding (again) why you decied to do the suit mainly in pink/rasberry instead of scarlet?
I just googled Pepto Bismol, which apparanty we don't have in Australia, and NO WAY does Scarlet's room look like that! Pam, you are very harsh on yourself! >:( (lol)

Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #709 on: November 22, 2010, 04:57:15 AM »
Pam, it's really nice! You're right, Scarlet looks nothing like her mum (Apart from the sleepwear, of corse, lol :D) Just wonding (again) why you decied to do the suit mainly in pink/rasberry instead of scarlet?
I just googled Pepto Bismol, which apparanty we don't have in Australia, and NO WAY does Scarlet's room look like that! Pam, you are very harsh on yourself! >:( (lol)

Haha!  It looked pretty bad before I added the green and the darker raspberry.  I've already done a red suite for Cinnamon and didn't want to repeat it.  I haven't been giving them bedrooms in colors that match their names.  Banana's is close, but it's not exactly banana yellow.  Plus, the living area will soon be scarlet and that's a lot of red.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #710 on: November 22, 2010, 05:16:41 AM »
Yeah, I looked back and detected that. Thanks for the update Pam! ;)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #711 on: November 22, 2010, 11:07:28 AM »
Woot! A Monty Python Reference!
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #712 on: November 22, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »
That bedroom is beautiful and looks nothing like Pepto! The pool is awesome!

Mande

« Reply #713 on: November 22, 2010, 04:17:17 PM »
Pam, I have been reading your Dynasty since I first started lurking on the forum.  I have got to say that I just love it!  It's what inspired me to try a Dynasty of my own.  You are great at telling the story and it makes the whole thing seem so real! I also kind of stole your color idea, now all of my individual Sims outfits are coordinated to around one particular color just for them. 

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #714 on: November 22, 2010, 06:02:13 PM »
Pam, did you have a strategy or game plan in mind when you started playing your dynasty? If not have you developed one over time or are you just winging it so to speak?
You seem very organised and methodical that is why I am asking.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #715 on: November 22, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »
Pam, did you have a strategy or game plan in mind when you started playing your dynasty? If not have you developed one over time or are you just winging it so to speak?
You seem very organised and methodical that is why I am asking.

Rachel

I started with no plan at all beyond Carina's traits and plan for Ambrosia.  I didn't even have the color theme in mind when I first started.  The whole house was black and white.  The ideas came to me a little at a time.  I've been very careful about taking notes and using my spreadsheet to keep track of the Ambrosia requirements.  For the house, I just tack on a room when I need it, or make an outdoor area for one of them.  It's all been quite random, really.  Many players mapped out each generation's SuperMax and career at the very start.  I didn't do that at all.  I decide what a generation will do at the moment of birth when I start choosing traits.  Of course, I got the most important skills done early in the Dynasty.  Carina makes the Ambrosia, Nectarine (2nd generation) is the artist for the paintings, and Periwinkle (3rd generation) is the sculptor.  She's also now the photographer, taking over from all the spouses.  Now the challenge is juggling all the skills and making sure nothing is maxed that's not supposed to be, finding Lifetime Rewards that haven't been used yet, etc.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #716 on: November 23, 2010, 02:33:29 AM »
Pam, I have been reading your Dynasty since I first started lurking on the forum.  I have got to say that I just love it!  It's what inspired me to try a Dynasty of my own.  You are great at telling the story and it makes the whole thing seem so real! I also kind of stole your color idea, now all of my individual Sims outfits are coordinated to around one particular color just for them. 

Thank you, Mande.  I'm happy that I inspired you into trying your own Dynasty.  :)

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #717 on: November 23, 2010, 03:44:06 AM »
Pam, I love your decoration skill! You're really talented for interior design, that pool look so elegant, tranquilling, I would definitely love to have something like that in the neighborhood :D
And Scarlets floor is great! As you started, you might end up building apartments many are craving for since late night! And yes, she's thin. :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #718 on: November 23, 2010, 05:25:20 AM »
Scarlet can now detonate for her inventing.  Her first one was spectacular.

Next she went to the military base to blow up the plane.  It wasn't spectacular, but she got 1,500 units of scrap and it was more than enough to meet the Scrap Collector journal challenge.

Scarlet bought the Moodlet Manager as one of her three Lifetime Rewards.  The best part is when the Sim she cures thanks her.  I don't remember them doing that when Sims 3 first came out.

She went to the Bistro with her boyfriend, Antone.  She's trying to decide if he's really the one for her.

See, there's also Quinton, who is a little older.  They get on very well together and are Best Friends.  But he's also got a girlfriend named Lisbeth.  Whoever that is.

Hoping to help her decide, Scarlet threw a party at her newly rennovated pool property.  Antone has aged up rather nicely.

She invited all the young men she knows.  I found it hilarious that they all went skinnydipping on their own.  I certainly didn't tell Scarlet to skinnydip.  Nope, she did it all by herself and all the guys followed suit.  Here she's sitting beside Lional Tovar, one of the young men.  She also gets on well with him.

(Sorry, Photobucket removed this picture from my account, saying it violated their terms of service.)

The one with the mohawk is Javier Morrisey, who was one of Cinnamon's tutoring students.

Periwinkle hid their clothes.

From the pool, Scarlet and her group headed to the Brightmore for drinks and dancing.  Periwinkle showed some new dance moves.

And Nectarine startled me by running to the counter behind the bar and dancing on it.

Poor Carina could only watch her daughter.  And drink.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #719 on: November 23, 2010, 05:35:30 AM »
Poor Carina could only watch her daughter.  And drink.

That made me gigglesnort.  Just managed to strike my funny bone.   ;D

At this stage in the game, I'd probably chose the guy I suspected was the oldest of her suitors.  However, I can't get the first generation to Ambrosia, so... Yeah.  LOL

*hugz!*
-LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

anything